It is currently April 24th, 2024, 10:37 pm

Help creating a rotating carousels for those game launchers?

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
StavrosPro

Re: Help creating a rotating carousels for those game launchers?

Post by StavrosPro »

balala wrote:Ok, here it is:
I am getting trouble with this thing, i can't get this to work. So for some reason this is how the sequences advance when i click the right button:
1,2,3 ==> 3,4,5 ==> 2,3,4 ==> 1,2,3
The same thing (with the opposite order happens when i click the left button. I can't seem to get a grasp on where this goes wrong so I can fix this. Could you please check it for me?
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

StavrosPro wrote:I am getting trouble with this thing, i can't get this to work. So for some reason this is how the sequences advance when i click the right button:
1,2,3 ==> 3,4,5 ==> 2,3,4 ==> 1,2,3
The same thing (with the opposite order happens when i click the left button. I can't seem to get a grasp on where this goes wrong so I can fix this. Could you please check it for me?
You're right, I'm sorry. I initially wrote the code for vertically positioned icons, but when I rewrote it for horizontal, should have to change the LeftMouseUpAction options of the [MeterUp] and [MeterDown] meters, but finally I missed this.
Now I also renamed the above two meters to [MeterLeft] and [MeterRight]. So, please replace the [MeterUp] and [MeterDown] meters with these:

Code: Select all

[MeterLeft]
Meter=STRING
MeterStyle=ButtonStyle
X=8
Y=(#IconHeight#/2)
Text=<
MouseOverAction=[!SetOption #CURRENTSECTION# SolidColor "0,0,0,150"][!UpdateMeter "#CURRENTSECTION#"][!Redraw]
MouseLeaveAction=[!SetOption #CURRENTSECTION# SolidColor "0,0,0,1"][!UpdateMeter "#CURRENTSECTION#"][!Redraw]
LeftMouseUpAction=[!SetVariable Pos "((#Pos#=0)?2:(#Pos#-1))"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasurePosition"][!UpdateMeterGroup "Buttons"]

[MeterRight]
Meter=STRING
MeterStyle=ButtonStyle
X=4R
Y=(#IconHeight#/2)
Text=>
MouseOverAction=[!SetOption #CURRENTSECTION# SolidColor "0,0,0,150"][!UpdateMeter "#CURRENTSECTION#"][!Redraw]
MouseLeaveAction=[!SetOption #CURRENTSECTION# SolidColor "0,0,0,1"][!UpdateMeter "#CURRENTSECTION#"][!Redraw]
LeftMouseUpAction=[!SetVariable Pos "((#Pos#+1)%3)"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasurePosition"][!UpdateMeterGroup "Buttons"]
StavrosPro

Post by StavrosPro »

balala wrote:You're right, I'm sorry. I initially wrote the code for vertically positioned icons, but when I rewrote it for horizontal, should have to change the LeftMouseUpAction options of the [MeterUp] and [MeterDown] meters, but finally I missed this.
Great, this works now. I don't think I will have any trouble to implement my game launchers in there. One last thing I wanted to change is display 6 games at a time. How can I change the code to achieve that?
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

StavrosPro wrote:Great, this works now. I don't think I will have any trouble to implement my game launchers in there. One last thing I wanted to change is display 6 games at a time. How can I change the code to achieve that?
You have to add further image meters ([MeterIcon6] and so on, probably at least 8 in total if you want to see six at a time), have to rewrite the formulas used in the !SetOption bangs of the LeftMouseUpAction options of the [MeterLeft] and [MeterRight] meters and finally have to add further IfConditions to the [MeasurePosition] measure.
Try to figure out how to do all these, but if you don't succeed let me know. Now here the midnight has passed (I'm on EET), so now I'm going to sleep a bit, but tomorrow if you need, I'll help you further.
StavrosPro

Post by StavrosPro »

balala wrote:You have to add further image meters ([MeterIcon6] and so on, probably at least 8 in total if you want to see six at a time), have to rewrite the formulas used in the !SetOption bangs of the LeftMouseUpAction options of the [MeterLeft] and [MeterRight] meters and finally have to add further IfConditions to the [MeasurePosition] measure.
Try to figure out how to do all these, but if you don't succeed let me know. Now here the midnight has passed (I'm on EET), so now I'm going to sleep a bit, but tomorrow if you need, I'll help you further.
Well I can't make the [MeterLeft] formula work for 6 items. Can you help?
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

StavrosPro wrote:Well I can't make the [MeterLeft] formula work for 6 items. Can you help?
And in total how many items you should have to have?
StavrosPro

Post by StavrosPro »

balala wrote:And in total how many items you should have to have?
The total amount of items I have right now is 22. I will be adding more as time goes by. I don't want you to change the MeasurePosition for me, just the formula of the left button.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

StavrosPro wrote:I don't want you to change the MeasurePosition for me, just the formula of the left button.
The formula will be ((#Pos#=0)?5:(#Pos#-1)). Note that this formula "usually" extracts one from the current value of the Pos variable ((#Pos#-1)), but when it becomes 0, its next value is with one smaller then the number of visible meters. This is caused by the fact that the values of the variables goes from 0 (not from 1) up to (number of items - 1) - so in this case up to 6 - 1 = 5.
Also note that the formula of the Right button changes as well. It'll be ((#Pos#+1)%6). This time the number used in the formula is 6, not 5. This isn't a mistake, because the result must vary between 0 and 5.
StavrosPro

Post by StavrosPro »

balala wrote:The formula will be ((#Pos#=0)?5:(#Pos#-1)). Note that this formula "usually" extracts one from the current value of the Pos variable ((#Pos#-1)), but when it becomes 0, its next value is with one smaller then the number of visible meters. This is caused by the fact that the values of the variables goes from 0 (not from 1) up to (number of items - 1) - so in this case up to 6 - 1 = 5.
Also note that the formula of the Right button changes as well. It'll be ((#Pos#+1)%6). This time the number used in the formula is 6, not 5. This isn't a mistake, because the result must vary between 0 and 5.
Yeah I got the right button formula correct myself. There is one last problem. I have added 22 items in my carousel and now it shows that the last item is item 11 for some reason. Here is my edited code:

[Rainmeter]
Update=-1

[Variables]
IconWidth=150
IconHeight=150
Pos=0

[ButtonStyle]
W=16
H=#IconHeight#
FontColor=220,220,220
SolidColor=0,0,0,1
FontSize=16
FontFace=Segoe UI
StringStyle=BOLD
StringAlign=CENTERCENTER
AntiAlias=1
Group=Buttons
DynamicVariables=1

[IconStyle]
W=#IconWidth#
H=#IconHeight#

[MeasurePosition]
Measure=Calc
Formula=#Pos#
IfCondition=(#CURRENTSECTION#=0)
IfTrueAction=[!ShowMeter "MeterIcon1"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon2"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon3"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon4"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon5"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon6"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon7"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon8"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon9"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon10"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon11"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon12"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon13"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon14"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon15"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon16"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon17"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon18"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon19"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon20"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon21"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon22"][!Redraw]
IfCondition2=(#CURRENTSECTION#=1)
IfTrueAction2=[!HideMeter "MeterIcon1"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon2"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon3"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon4"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon5"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon6"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon7"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon8"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon9"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon10"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon11"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon12"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon13"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon14"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon15"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon16"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon17"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon18"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon19"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon20"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon21"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon22"][!Redraw]
IfCondition3=(#CURRENTSECTION#=2)
IfTrueAction3=[!HideMeter "MeterIcon1"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon2"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon3"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon4"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon5"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon6"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon7"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon8"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon9"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon10"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon11"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon12"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon13"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon14"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon15"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon16"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon17"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon18"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon19"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon20"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon21"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon22"][!Redraw]
IfCondition4=(#CURRENTSECTION#=3)
IfTrueAction4=[!HideMeter "MeterIcon1"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon2"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon3"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon4"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon5"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon6"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon7"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon8"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon9"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon10"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon11"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon12"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon13"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon14"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon15"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon16"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon17"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon18"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon19"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon20"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon21"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon22"][!Redraw]
IfCondition5=(#CURRENTSECTION#=4)
IfTrueAction5=[!HideMeter "MeterIcon1"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon2"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon3"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon4"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon5"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon6"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon7"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon8"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon9"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon10"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon11"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon12"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon13"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon14"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon15"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon16"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon17"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon18"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon19"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon20"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon21"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon22"][!Redraw]
IfCondition6=(#CURRENTSECTION#=5)
IfTrueAction6=[!HideMeter "MeterIcon1"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon2"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon3"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon4"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon5"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon6"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon7"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon8"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon9"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon10"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon11"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon12"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon13"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon14"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon15"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon16"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon17"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon18"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon19"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon20"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon21"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon22"][!Redraw]
IfCondition7=(#CURRENTSECTION#=6)
IfTrueAction7=[!HideMeter "MeterIcon1"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon2"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon3"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon4"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon5"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon6"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon7"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon8"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon9"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon10"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon11"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon12"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon13"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon14"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon15"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon16"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon17"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon18"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon19"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon20"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon21"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon22"][!Redraw]
IfCondition8=(#CURRENTSECTION#=7)
IfTrueAction8=[!HideMeter "MeterIcon1"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon2"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon3"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon4"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon5"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon6"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon7"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon8"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon9"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon10"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon11"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon12"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon13"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon14"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon15"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon16"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon17"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon18"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon19"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon20"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon21"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon22"][!Redraw]
IfCondition9=(#CURRENTSECTION#=8)
IfTrueAction9=[!HideMeter "MeterIcon1"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon2"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon3"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon4"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon5"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon6"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon7"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon8"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon9"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon10"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon11"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon12"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon13"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon14"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon15"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon16"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon17"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon18"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon19"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon20"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon21"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon22"][!Redraw]
IfCondition10=(#CURRENTSECTION#=9)
IfTrueAction10=[!HideMeter "MeterIcon1"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon2"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon3"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon4"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon5"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon6"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon7"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon8"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon9"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon10"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon11"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon12"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon13"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon14"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon15"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon16"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon17"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon18"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon19"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon20"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon21"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon22"][!Redraw]
IfCondition11=(#CURRENTSECTION#=10)
IfTrueAction11=[!HideMeter "MeterIcon1"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon2"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon3"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon4"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon5"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon6"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon7"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon8"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon9"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon10"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon11"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon12"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon13"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon14"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon15"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon16"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon17"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon18"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon19"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon20"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon21"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon22"][!Redraw]
IfCondition12=(#CURRENTSECTION#=11)
IfTrueAction12=[!HideMeter "MeterIcon1"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon2"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon3"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon4"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon5"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon6"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon7"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon8"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon9"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon10"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon11"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon12"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon13"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon14"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon15"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon16"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon17"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon18"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon19"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon20"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon21"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon22"][!Redraw]
IfCondition13=(#CURRENTSECTION#=12)
IfTrueAction13=[!HideMeter "MeterIcon1"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon2"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon3"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon4"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon5"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon6"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon7"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon8"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon9"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon10"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon11"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon12"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon13"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon14"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon15"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon16"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon17"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon18"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon19"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon20"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon21"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon22"][!Redraw]
IfCondition14=(#CURRENTSECTION#=13)
IfTrueAction14=[!HideMeter "MeterIcon1"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon2"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon3"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon4"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon5"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon6"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon7"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon8"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon9"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon10"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon11"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon12"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon13"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon14"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon15"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon16"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon17"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon18"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon19"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon20"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon21"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon22"][!Redraw]
IfCondition15=(#CURRENTSECTION#=14)
IfTrueAction15=[!HideMeter "MeterIcon1"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon2"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon3"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon4"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon5"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon6"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon7"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon8"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon9"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon10"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon11"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon12"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon13"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon14"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon15"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon16"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon17"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon18"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon19"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon20"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon21"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon22"][!Redraw]
IfCondition16=(#CURRENTSECTION#=15)
IfTrueAction16=[!HideMeter "MeterIcon1"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon2"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon3"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon4"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon5"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon6"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon7"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon8"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon9"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon10"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon11"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon12"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon13"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon14"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon15"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon16"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon17"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon18"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon19"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon20"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon21"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon22"][!Redraw]
IfCondition17=(#CURRENTSECTION#=16)
IfTrueAction17=[!HideMeter "MeterIcon1"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon2"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon3"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon4"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon5"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon6"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon7"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon8"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon9"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon10"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon11"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon12"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon13"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon14"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon15"][!HideMeter "MeterIcon16"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon17"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon18"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon19"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon20"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon21"][!ShowMeter "MeterIcon22"][!Redraw]
DynamicVariables=1

[MeterLeft]
Meter=STRING
MeterStyle=ButtonStyle
X=8
Y=75
Text=<
LeftMouseUpAction=[!SetVariable Pos "((#Pos#=0)?5:(#Pos#-1))"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasurePosition"][!UpdateMeterGroup "Buttons"]

[MeterIcon1]
Meter=Image
ImageName=#@#Images\Call of Duty Advanced Warfare.png
H=150
W=150
LeftMouseUpAction= ["D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Advanced Warfare\s1_mp64_ship.exe"]
MouseOverAction=Play "C:\Users\Mpampis\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\Icon\@Resources\Sounds\Call of Duty Advanced Warfare.wav"
MouseLeaveAction=PlayStop "C:\Users\Mpampis\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\Icon\@Resources\Sounds\Call of Duty Advanced Warfare.wav"
X=-10R

[MeterIcon2]
Meter=Image
ImageName=#@#Images\CS GO.png
H=150
W=150
LeftMouseUpAction= ["C:\Program Files (x86)\Epic Games\Launcher\Portal\Binaries\Win32\EpicGamesLauncher.exe"]
MouseOverAction=Play "C:\Users\Mpampis\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\Icon\@Resources\Sounds\CS GO.wav"
MouseLeaveAction=PlayStop "C:\Users\Mpampis\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\Icon\@Resources\Sounds\CS GO.wav"
X=R

[MeterIcon3]
Meter=Image
ImageName=#@#Images\Dark Souls III.png
H=150
W=150
LeftMouseUpAction= ["D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\DARK SOULS III\Game\DarkSoulsIII.exe"]
MouseOverAction=Play "C:\Users\Mpampis\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\Icon\@Resources\Sounds\Dark Souls 3.wav"
MouseLeaveAction=PlayStop "C:\Users\Mpampis\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\Icon\@Resources\Sounds\Dark Souls 3.wav"
X=R
Y=0r

[MeterIcon4]
Meter=Image
ImageName=#@#Images\Darksiders II.png
H=150
W=150
LeftMouseUpAction= ["C:\Program Files (x86)\Epic Games\Launcher\Portal\Binaries\Win32\EpicGamesLauncher.exe"]
MouseOverAction=Play "C:\Users\Mpampis\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\Icon\@Resources\Sounds\Darksiders 2.wav"
MouseLeaveAction=PlayStop "C:\Users\Mpampis\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\Icon\@Resources\Sounds\Darksiders 2.wav"
X=R
Y=0r

[MeterIcon5]
Meter=Image
ImageName=#@#Images\Dishonored II.png
H=150
W=150
LeftMouseUpAction= ["D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Dishonored2\Dishonored2.exe"]
MouseOverAction=Play "C:\Users\Mpampis\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\Icon\@Resources\Sounds\Dishonored 2.wav"
MouseLeaveAction=PlayStop "C:\Users\Mpampis\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\Icon\@Resources\Sounds\Dishonored 2.wav"
X=R
Y=0r
[MeterIcon6]
Meter=Image
ImageName=#@#Images\DMC Devil May Cry.png
H=150
W=150
LeftMouseUpAction= ["D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\DmC Devil May Cry\Binaries\Win32\DMC-DevilMayCry.exe"]
MouseOverAction=Play "C:\Users\Mpampis\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\Icon\@Resources\Sounds\Devil May Cry.wav"
MouseLeaveAction=PlayStop "C:\Users\Mpampis\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\Icon\@Resources\Sounds\Devil May Cry.wav"
X=R
Y=0r

[MeterIcon7]
Meter=Image
ImageName=#@#Images\The Elder Scrolls V.png
H=150
W=150
LeftMouseUpAction= ["D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim\SkyrimLauncher.exe"]
MouseOverAction=Play "C:\Users\Mpampis\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\Icon\@Resources\Sounds\Elder Scrolls V.wav"
MouseLeaveAction=PlayStop "C:\Users\Mpampis\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\Icon\@Resources\Sounds\Elder Scrolls V.wav"
X=R
Y=0r
[MeterIcon8]
Meter=Image
ImageName=#@#Images\Fallout 4.png
H=150
W=150
MouseOverAction=Play "C:\Users\Mpampis\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\Icon\@Resources\Sounds\Fallout 4.wav"
MouseLeaveAction=PlayStop "C:\Users\Mpampis\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\Icon\@Resources\Sounds\Fallout 4.wav"
X=R
Y=0r

[MeterIcon9]
Meter=Image
ImageName=#@#Images\Fortnite.png
H=150
W=150
MouseOverAction=Play "C:\Users\Mpampis\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\Icon\@Resources\Sounds\Fortnite.wav"
MouseLeaveAction=PlayStop "C:\Users\Mpampis\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\Icon\@Resources\Sounds\Fortnite.wav"
X=R
Y=0r
[MeterIcon10]
Meter=Image
ImageName=#@#Images\Just Cause 3.png
H=150
W=150
LeftMouseUpAction= ["D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Just Cause 3\JustCause3.exe"]
MouseOverAction=Play "C:\Users\Mpampis\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\Icon\@Resources\Sounds\Just Cause 3.wav"
MouseLeaveAction=PlayStop "C:\Users\Mpampis\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\Icon\@Resources\Just Cause 3.wav"
X=R
Y=0r
[MeterIcon11]
Meter=Image
ImageName=#@#Images\Shadow of Mordor.png
H=150
W=150
LeftMouseUpAction= ["D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Just Cause 3\JustCause3.exe"]
MouseOverAction=Play "C:\Users\Mpampis\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\Icon\@Resources\Sounds\Shadow of Mordor.wav"
MouseLeaveAction=PlayStop "C:\Users\Mpampis\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\Icon\@Resources\Shadow of Mordor.wav"
X=R
Y=0r
[MeterIcon12]
Meter=Image
ImageName=#@#Images\Outlast.png
H=150
W=150
LeftMouseUpAction= ["D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Outlast\OutlastLauncher.exe"]
MouseOverAction=Play "C:\Users\Mpampis\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\Icon\@Resources\Sounds\Outlast.wav"
MouseLeaveAction=PlayStop "C:\Users\Mpampis\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\Icon\@Resources\Sounds\Outlast.wav"
X=R
Y=0r
[MeterIcon13]
Meter=Image
ImageName=#@#Images\Path of Exile.png
H=150
W=150
LeftMouseUpAction= ["D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Outlast\OutlastLauncher.exe"]
MouseOverAction=Play "C:\Users\Mpampis\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\Icon\@Resources\Sounds\Path of Exile.wav"
MouseLeaveAction=PlayStop "C:\Users\Mpampis\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\Icon\@Resources\Sounds\Path of Exile.wav"
X=R
Y=0r
[MeterIcon14]
Meter=Image
ImageName=#@#Images\Payday 2.png
H=150
W=150
MouseOverAction=Play "C:\Users\Mpampis\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\Icon\@Resources\Sounds\Payday 2.wav"
MouseLeaveAction=PlayStop "C:\Users\Mpampis\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\Icon\@Resources\Sounds\Payday 2.wav"
X=R
Y=0r
[MeterIcon15]
Meter=Image
ImageName=#@#Images\Quantum Break.png
H=150
W=150
MouseOverAction=Play "C:\Users\Mpampis\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\Icon\@Resources\Sounds\Quantum Break.wav"
MouseLeaveAction=PlayStop "C:\Users\Mpampis\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\Icon\@Resources\Sounds\Quantum Break.wav"
X=R
Y=0r
[MeterIcon16]
Meter=Image
ImageName=#@#Images\Rocket League.png
H=150
W=150
LeftMouseUpAction= ["D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\rocketleague\Binaries\Win32\RocketLeague.exe"]
MouseOverAction=Play "C:\Users\Mpampis\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\Icon\@Resources\Sounds\Rocket League.wav"
MouseLeaveAction=PlayStop "C:\Users\Mpampis\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\Icon\@Resources\Sounds\Rocket League.wav"
X=R
Y=0r
[MeterIcon17]
Meter=Image
ImageName=#@#Images\Sniper Elite 4.png
H=150
W=150
LeftMouseUpAction= ["D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\rocketleague\Binaries\Win32\RocketLeague.exe"]
MouseOverAction=Play "C:\Users\Mpampis\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\Icon\@Resources\Sounds\Sniper Elite 4.wav"
MouseLeaveAction=PlayStop "C:\Users\Mpampis\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\Icon\@Resources\Sounds\Sniper Elite 4.wav"
X=R
Y=0r
[MeterIcon18]
Meter=Image
ImageName=#@#Images\The Surge.png
H=150
W=150
MouseOverAction=Play "C:\Users\Mpampis\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\Icon\@Resources\Sounds\The Surge.wav"
MouseLeaveAction=PlayStop "C:\Users\Mpampis\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\Icon\@Resources\Sounds\The Surge.wav"
X=R
Y=0r
[MeterIcon19]
Meter=Image
ImageName=#@#Images\TEKKEN 7.png
H=150
W=150
MouseOverAction=Play "C:\Users\Mpampis\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\Icon\@Resources\Sounds\Tekken 7.wav"
MouseLeaveAction=PlayStop "C:\Users\Mpampis\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\Icon\@Resources\Sounds\Tekken 7.wav"
X=R
Y=0r
[MeterIcon20]
Meter=Image
ImageName=#@#Images\The Turing Test.png
H=150
W=150
MouseOverAction=Play "C:\Users\Mpampis\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\Icon\@Resources\Sounds\The Turing Test.wav"
MouseLeaveAction=PlayStop "C:\Users\Mpampis\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\Icon\@Resources\Sounds\The Turing Test.wav"
X=R
Y=0r
[MeterIcon21]
Meter=Image
ImageName=#@#Images\Warhammer 40.000.png
H=150
W=150
MouseOverAction=Play "C:\Users\Mpampis\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\Icon\@Resources\Sounds\Warhammer 40.000.wav"
MouseLeaveAction=PlayStop "C:\Users\Mpampis\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\Icon\@Resources\Sounds\Warhammer 40.000.wav"
X=R
Y=0r
[MeterIcon22]
Meter=Image
ImageName=#@#Images\XCOM 2.png
H=150
W=150
MouseOverAction=Play "C:\Users\Mpampis\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\Icon\@Resources\Sounds\XCOM 2.wav"
MouseLeaveAction=PlayStop "C:\Users\Mpampis\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\Icon\@Resources\Sounds\XCOM 2.wav"
X=R
Y=0r
[MeterRight]
Meter=STRING
MeterStyle=ButtonStyle
X=R
Y=75
Text=>
LeftMouseUpAction=[!SetVariable Pos "((#Pos#+1)%6)"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasurePosition"][!UpdateMeterGroup "Buttons"]
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

StavrosPro wrote:Yeah I got the right button formula correct myself. There is one last problem. I have added 22 items in my carousel and now it shows that the last item is item 11 for some reason.
You have to edit once again the previously edited two formulas. This time use the followings:

[MeterLeft]
Meter=STRING
LeftMouseUpAction=[!SetVariable Pos "((#Pos#=0)?16:(#Pos#-1))"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasurePosition"][!UpdateMeterGroup "Buttons"]

[MeterRight]
Meter=STRING
LeftMouseUpAction=[!SetVariable Pos "((#Pos#+1)%17)"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasurePosition"][!UpdateMeterGroup "Buttons"]