It is currently April 19th, 2024, 4:19 am

Setting one single VisBubble Audio Source?

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Setting one single VisBubble Audio Source?

Post by eclectic-tech »

The skin ZoleGam is using (VisBubble) already has a feature to hide the visualizer when the selected "Player" variable is not active... so adding another measure to test for NowPlaying is a really not needed. I would make sure that the option to hide when not active is disabled though, otherwise the skin will never show other sounds if the player is closed. :x

I would consider a completely different approach to achieve having the visualizer react to only sounds you specify.

The simplest way is to initially set the SENSITIVITY of the visualizer to zero, in your bang, set the SENSITIVITY to 30, play your wav sound, then set the SENSITIVITY back to zero.

The issue is knowing how long the wav sound is active... Ah-ha!, JSMorley's excellent WavLength Plugin can be used to set the proper delay. :thumbup:

ZoleGam seems to want the visualizer to only react when he plays wav files of his character voice. By adding a measure to determine the length of the wav file, you can then use a single bang to display the visualizer while the sound plays.

Code: Select all

[Variables]
FilePath1=#@#Sounds\
FileName1=Windows Intro.wav
Unit=Milliseconds

;=
; base measures
;============================

[mAudioOut]
Bands=(#NumOfItems#+4)

[MeasureWav1]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=WavLength
WavPath=#FilePath1##FileName1#
Unit=#Unit#
UpdateDivider=-1

LeftMouseUpAction=[!SetOption mAudioOut Sensitivity 30][Play "#FilePath1##FileName1#.wav"][!Delay [&MeasureWav1]][!SetOption mAudioOut Sensitivity 0]

Change the variables, or specify the wav file in the measure & bang. For additional sounds, use a dynamic variable in the measure and bang. Of course, add DynamicVariables=1 to both sections.

This will basically stop the visualizer from displaying any reaction until you tell it to increase the Sensitivity, when you are done playing the desired sound, set the Sensitivity back to zero. You would not care what player is used, would not need to know if it is active or not, would not need to enable/disable measures, etc.

If the bang is in another config, add the config parameter, of the visualizer skin, to the !SetOption bang for Sensitivity to control the visualizer skin.

To me, this seems like a better approach if you are looking to have the control over what the visualizer displays.

I do not use any of those self-creating visualizers, so I cannot test this, but with a few tweaks this basic idea should accomplish the desired affect. :welcome:
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

eclectic-tech wrote:The skin ZoleGam is using (VisBubble) already has a feature to hide the visualizer when the selected "Player" variable is not active... so adding another measure to test for NowPlaying is a really not needed.
I have to admit, I didn't check this. But if it's so, there indeed no need for a suplimentare measure and condition.

Indubitably eclectic-tech is much more better then me in working with the AudioLevel plugin. I said more times before, he slightly seem to became an expert of this plugin. So, take in account hid advices, instead of mine ones...
ZoleGam

Post by ZoleGam »

PERFECT! Working as intended!
I WANNA THANK EVERYONE! For ALL the GREAT Support! I can't really express my gratitude enough, so what I did, is Make a shrine for this post in my room! Yes, I printed it all LUL! Thanks again! FOR EVERYTHING!!! <3 <3 <3 What a big journey this was! <3
Best regards
-Zole :17good :17good :17good :D
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

:thumbup: From my part, you're welcome. :thumbup:
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Post by eclectic-tech »

Happy if my suggestions helped... Glad you got it working the way you wanted! :17nodding