It is currently March 29th, 2024, 12:19 am

Dual Moniters

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
xcakepiggie

Dual Moniters

Post by xcakepiggie »

I set up for one how do I make it on the other one?
xcakepiggie

Re: Dual Moniters

Post by xcakepiggie »

can someone please answer?
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

xcakepiggie wrote:can someone please answer?
:confused: No, we can't, because me at least, didn't understand the question. What have you set up for one monitor and want for the other, too? Rainmeter or certain skins? Not clear at all... :confused:
Please give us some details, to can help you. :confused:
Cusanus

Post by Cusanus »

I've two HP24es monitors side by side which are configured by the NVIDIA control panel. You just drag your skins from one to the other as if there was only one wide monitor, provided you configured it correctly. OK? :17good
xcakepiggie

Post by xcakepiggie »

okay more clear: i have 2 moniters nest to each other. i want then to have the same skin. (basically the background)
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

xcakepiggie wrote:okay more clear: i have 2 moniters nest to each other. i want then to have the same skin. (basically the background)
I have just one single monitor, so maybe I'm wrong now, but I think you have to set twice the same skin, to can put one on each monitor.
xcakepiggie

Post by xcakepiggie »

yer wrong. u can only drag or place on one side (one copy of it) and if i install the same skin again, it just says its already installed and doesn't install it again.
CyberTheWorm

Post by CyberTheWorm »

xcakepiggie wrote:yer wrong. u can only drag or place on one side (one copy of it) and if i install the same skin again, it just says its already installed and doesn't install it again.
Make a copy of the skin folder and rename it xxxxx2, then you can have 2 of the same one on each monitor
The only source of knowledge is experience. Albert Einstein
Deviant Art Page
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

xcakepiggie wrote:yer wrong. u can only drag or place on one side (one copy of it) and if i install the same skin again, it just says its already installed and doesn't install it again.
Just to detail CyberTheWorm's reply, do the followings: if the skin is installed, rename its root config (folder in the Skins folder), eg adding a 2: so if the name of that config is MyConf, rename it to MyConf2. Now install the skin again. Because the existing config was renamed, this time it'll be installed with no problems. After this, you can load both instances of the skin, dragging one to the first and the other to the second monitor.
xcakepiggie

Post by xcakepiggie »

it works thanks