It is currently April 19th, 2024, 1:31 am

Use two skins at the same time

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
Erudes

Use two skins at the same time

Post by Erudes »

Hey! New to the forum, at least posting, so hey!

So I like two different skins, Gamepad and Enigma.

I like using Gamepad as a launcher, but I'd like to use Enigma to see different PC stats, as temperatures (alongside with RCTemp), CPU usage, RAM Usage, Disk Space, etc.

Is there any step by step document/tutorial to follow to make two at the same time work together with no problems?

Sorry if the question is dumb, but I'm a newbie.

Salutes,
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Use two skins at the same time

Post by balala »

Erudes wrote:Is there any step by step document/tutorial to follow to make two at the same time work together with no problems?
You don't need a tutorial for this.
You can simply load in the same time, any number of skins. The only thing you have to take care, is that you can't load more then one skin, from the same config (folder). So, if your skins (.INI files) are located in different configs, just load them.
Erudes

Post by Erudes »

Thank you from the prompt response!

So, here's the panorama right now, I game GamePad installed as launcher, and I have the installation file for Enigma, I'm scared that once I install this last one, it will override the previous one. How do I install it in a way that config folders are different?

Im sorry I just wanna have it clear before I install Enigma :(

Salutes,
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Erudes wrote:So, here's the panorama right now, I game GamePad installed as launcher, and I have the installation file for Enigma, I'm scared that once I install this last one, it will override the previous one. How do I install it in a way that config folders are different?
The installer of Enigma installs the appropriate skin (and the needed files) to the Enigma folder, within the Skins folder. Check to see if there already exists a such folder, but if you didn't install it previously, probably there isn't one. If indeed no Enigma folder exist, you can install it, it won't overwrite anything. Each skin installer creates its own config, with its own name and usually copies everything there (excepting the plugins, which have a specific location).