Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
jckinncik

Re: skins not showing up

Post by jckinncik »

No message, it just does nothing.
jckinncik

Post by jckinncik »

I got everything working but Enigma Taskbar Volume is black now instead of white
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

jckinncik wrote:I got everything working but Enigma Taskbar Volume is black now instead of white
And all other Enigma skins are white? There had been a setting to change their color, but I think all skins belonging to Enigma suite should have the same color. However I'm not currently using Enigma...
jckinncik

Post by jckinncik »

No, all Enigma is black, I tried reinstalling and it crashed Rainmeter
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

jckinncik wrote:No, all Enigma is black, I tried reinstalling and it crashed Rainmeter
In such cases I doubt reinstalling the package would help. If Enigma is working, it has a setting skin (Options\Options.ini). Open it and click the Format Options icon on left (ToolTip can help to find it). In the Stylesheet section, click the Enigma Dark string and a Browse for Folder window opens. Click Enigma Light, then OK.
jckinncik

Post by jckinncik »

I reinstalled and everything is good now, but I found out what is causing the problem. Everytime I try to listen to something on Itunes it crashes Rainmeter for some reason. One of the Enigma skins I use is for itunes.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

jckinncik wrote:I reinstalled and everything is good now, but I found out what is causing the problem. Everytime I try to listen to something on Itunes it crashes Rainmeter for some reason. One of the Enigma skins I use is for itunes.
Me personally can't help you here, because I'm not using iTunes. Probably someone else will here...