It is currently April 19th, 2024, 5:55 am

HonyComb 4.0 Rainmeter HELP

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
pheonix

HonyComb 4.0 Rainmeter HELP

Post by pheonix »

hello first if you can german please answer in german, So i have installed Honycomb for the 4.0 version of Rainmeter and most of the combs are not working or opening the wrong programm like if i click on the googlechrome comb it starts a different brwoser and other programs like minecraft dont even do something if i click on so please help, (Iam 12 years old im only learning english in school so sry for my english skillz)
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: HonyComb 4.0 Rainmeter HELP

Post by balala »

Sorry for the late reply.
Open one of those codes. Identify the LeftMouseUpAction option of the only existing meter (usually at least as far as I know, each of the Honeycomb skins has one single meter). What you have there is what will be executed when you click the icon. Open a command prompt and enter there what you have in the LeftMouseUpAction option, between the quotes (in windows 10 you can copy the path and paste it into the command prompt, but if I'm not wrong in previous versions of Windows you have to enter it from the keyboard, because the pasting wasn't supported). Is it executed properly?