It is currently March 28th, 2024, 4:44 pm

Need a little bit of help with Enigma Skin (System Tray)

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
BFMusashi

Need a little bit of help with Enigma Skin (System Tray)

Post by BFMusashi »

Hello Rainmeter friends, if anyone could help me, that would be awesome. I've been having trouble editing Enigma skin's system tray cus all i do is mess up its position and stuff. My problem is that since i use a desktop pc, i have no use for the Power Monitor, what i would like to happen is for it to monitor my Second Drive instead which is drive D.

Thanks in advance!
mak_kawa

Re: Need a little bit of help with Enigma Skin (System Tray)

Post by mak_kawa »

I don't know enough about Enigma skin suites. But... try to edit Enigma\Sidebar\System\System.inc as below. Possibly it works.

Add:

Code: Select all

[MeasureHD2]
Measure=FreeDiskSpace
Drive=#Drive2#:
IgnoreRemovable=0
UpdateDivider=60
Modify:

[Label4]
Meter=STRING
MeterStyle=StyleSystem#Variant#Label | StyleSystem#Variant#Label4
Text="HDD2"

[Text4]
Meter=STRING
MeterStyle=StyleSystem#Variant#Text | StyleSystem#Variant#Text4
MeasureName=MeasureHD2
Text="%1B"
AutoScale=1
NumOfDecimals=0
#Drive2# is set to E in Enigma\@Resources\User\Options.inc. Modify it according to your system.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

BFMusashi wrote:what i would like to happen is for it to monitor my Second Drive instead which is drive D.
First of all, anytime you're posting a such question please be a bit more precise, because the Enigma suite is a large one and would be good to know from start which skin of it are you talking about. This time, I suppose you're about the skins placed into the subfolders of the Enigma\Taskbar\System\Drive config (like Enigma\Taskbar\System\Drive\Drive1\Drive1.ini and so on).
If I'm right, just open the Settings skin of the Enigma suite (Enigma\Options\Options.ini) and on the General tab (click the first icon on left, representing a gear) rewrite any of the 1st Drive, 2nd Drive or 3rd Drive variables, replacing the appropriate drive letter. The Settings tool will refresh the entire suite (in fact it will refresh Rainmeter, not just the Enigma suite).
BFMusashi

Post by BFMusashi »

mak_kawa wrote:I don't know enough about Enigma skin suites. But... try to edit Enigma\Sidebar\System\System.inc as below. Possibly it works.

Add:

[MeasureHD2]
Measure=FreeDiskSpace
Drive=#Drive2#:
IgnoreRemovable=0
UpdateDivider=60
Modify:

[Label4]
Meter=STRING
MeterStyle=StyleSystem#Variant#Label | StyleSystem#Variant#Label4
Text="HDD2"

[Text4]
Meter=STRING
MeterStyle=StyleSystem#Variant#Text | StyleSystem#Variant#Text4
MeasureName=MeasureHD2
Text="%1B"
AutoScale=1
NumOfDecimals=0
#Drive2# is set to E in Enigma\@Resources\User\Options.inc. Modify it according to your system.
Hello! thank you for replying, i actually solved my own problem when i gave it a second try on editing the files xD, I did almost exactly of what you posted here, but instead i used "Drive=D:" cus it doesnt work if i just put #Drive2#, but its because i didnt edit the Options.inc too, to change the #Drive2# to D instead of E, nonetheless, thank you!