It is currently March 28th, 2024, 9:33 pm

UpdateDivider as a variable

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
JediWarrior

UpdateDivider as a variable

Post by JediWarrior »

Hello All,
Is it possible to use a variable to control theUpdateDivider There are meters in the skin I'm working on that spend most of the time hidden but when they do appear they might be a bit processor heavy 'cus they all involve animation. Can I change the UpdateDivider with a variable or is it unchangeable once the code is running? Thanks in anticipation :? :? :confused: :confused: :confused:
It has been scientifically proven that racists,homophobes and all bigots are considerably less intelligent than people who see difference as a positive thing. The report also states that this is especially true of people who wont accept this as a fact but still deny being a racist, homophobe or bigot. :p :p :p
jsmorley
Developer

Re: UpdateDivider as a variable

Post by jsmorley »

You can...

SomeAction=[!SetOption SomeMeter UpdateDivider "50"]

Or if you really want:

Code: Select all

[Variables]
myDivider=1

[MyMeter]
Meter=String
UpdateDivider=#myDivider#
DynamicVaraibles=1

SomeAction=[!SetVariable myDivider "50"]
SomeOtherAction=[!SetVariable myDivider "1"]
JediWarrior

Re: UpdateDivider as a variable

Post by JediWarrior »

Thank Yvt ou very much for your prompt reply. I have changed the design a bit only about an hour ago so Im not quiet there yet but I'm sure I can sort it now with what you've given me. you people really are the Best,, Thanks :D :D :D :bow: :bow: :bow: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
It has been scientifically proven that racists,homophobes and all bigots are considerably less intelligent than people who see difference as a positive thing. The report also states that this is especially true of people who wont accept this as a fact but still deny being a racist, homophobe or bigot. :p :p :p