It is currently April 23rd, 2024, 10:11 am

play command.

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
JediWarrior

play command.

Post by JediWarrior »

Hi Everyone.. Just started on my first attempt at reworking a layout..One of the skins has a meter on it that changes tint on mouseover but I want to play a sound aswell.. Can anyone advise if I can just add the play command to the existing line or do I need to do way with the tint change to use the mouseover.. Also either way do I need to open a new folder in the @Resources folder and use #@#. Thanks in anticipation. :D :D :bow: :p :p
It has been scientifically proven that racists,homophobes and all bigots are considerably less intelligent than people who see difference as a positive thing. The report also states that this is especially true of people who wont accept this as a fact but still deny being a racist, homophobe or bigot. :p :p :p
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Re: play command.

Post by eclectic-tech »

JediWarrior wrote:Hi Everyone.. Just started on my first attempt at reworking a layout..One of the skins has a meter on it that changes tint on mouseover but I want to play a sound aswell.. Can anyone advise if I can just add the play command to the existing line or do I need to do way with the tint change to use the mouseover.. Also either way do I need to open a new folder in the @Resources folder and use #@#. Thanks in anticipation. :D :D :bow: :p :p
You can combine as many actions as you want on any bang by enclosing each action in brackets []... reference

For example to change the tint AND play a 'MyWav.wav' file that is located in your '@Resources\Sound' folder, simply do this:

Code: Select all

MouseOverAction=[!SetOption "MyMeter" "ImageTint" "#TintColor#"][Play "#@#Sounds\MyWav.wav"]
MouseLeaveAction=[!SetOption "MyMeter" "ImageTint" "#NormalColor#"][PlayStop]
PlayStop is optional on the MouseLeaveAction, it will abruptly stop the sound. Leaving it off will allow the wav sound to end normally (another sound will not play until it is finished).
JediWarrior

Post by JediWarrior »

Hello electic-tech, You need to change your name to The Lone Ranger 'cus you're always riding in to the rescue.[sorry but I really couldn't resist that, must be 'cus I'm a Scouser and a lot of good comedians come from Liverpool :lol: ] Thanks a million for that I've included it and it works a treat...Thanks..... :D :D :bow: :p :p
It has been scientifically proven that racists,homophobes and all bigots are considerably less intelligent than people who see difference as a positive thing. The report also states that this is especially true of people who wont accept this as a fact but still deny being a racist, homophobe or bigot. :p :p :p
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Post by eclectic-tech »

JediWarrior wrote:Hello electic-tech, You need to change your name to The Lone Ranger 'cus you're always riding in to the rescue.[sorry but I really couldn't resist that, must be 'cus I'm a Scouser and a lot of good comedians come from Liverpool :lol: ] Thanks a million for that I've included it and it works a treat...Thanks..... :D :D :bow: :p :p
You will soon be a ~Rainmeter~ Jedi Master! ;-)
JediWarrior

Post by JediWarrior »

AaaaaaWwwwwww shuuucks. I bet you say that to all the good looking old men on this site :oops: :oops: :oops: :twisted: