It is currently March 28th, 2024, 11:00 am

Newspaper Skin

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
Swisherbaseman

Newspaper Skin

Post by Swisherbaseman »

So I am very new to rainmeter and all its gadgets, but I love them. I have been having a problem with this newspaper skin on Devianart. The resolution is way too big for my screen and I need it to be adjusted. I know it is a lot of work, but it is an amazing skin if someone would be willing to help me out.

This is the URL: https://dyiddo.deviantart.com/art/Newspaper-Rainmeter-Theme-448089512
And I need the resolution to be 1366x768 or something compatible with that.

Thank you,
Seth
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Newspaper Skin

Post by eclectic-tech »

Seth, it will require major changes to make a suite of skins designed for 1920x1080 resolution fit properly on 1366x768 display... more than anyone is going to be able to do for you.

I was going to tell you to just download the original NewsPaper skin compiled by Tatenokai (using skins from several authors; Enigma, and others), but it is no longer posted on DA. :twisted:

So, I attached a slightly modified version of that suite that I had in my skins folder. I updated the weather skin to use WXDATA. It is very similar to what you are looking for, includes the wallpaper, and a preset layout that should place all skins close to where they need to be on 1366x768 display.

That's all folks! :welcome:
Attachments
Newspaper-1366_0.1.rmskin
(3.36 MiB) Downloaded 190 times