It is currently April 23rd, 2024, 1:24 pm

Help with Custom Enigma Launcher Path

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
andyblak

Help with Custom Enigma Launcher Path

Post by andyblak »

Hey folks!

I'm having some trouble getting AIMP to launch with Enigma's Taskbar Launcher. Here's my code:

Options.inc:

Code: Select all

App1=AIMP
App1Path=AIMP.exe
App1PathHandle=C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP\AIMP.exe
App1Label=MUSIC
App1Icon=#@#Images\Launcher\AIMP.png
When I click on the icon in my Taskbar, nothing happens.

Side note, I made a custom AIMP icon, which is the image that appears in the path. That is appearing just fine.

Here are my logs:

NOTE (07:26:39.129) Enigma\Taskbar\Launcher\Launcher1\Launcher1-Mini.ini: Refreshing skin
DBUG (07:26:39.134) : Reading file: C:\Users\Main\AppData\Roaming\Rainmeter\Rainmeter.ini
DBUG (07:26:39.148) Enigma\Taskbar\Launcher\Launcher1\Launcher1-Mini.ini: Reading file: S:\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\Enigma\Taskbar\Launcher\Launcher1\Launcher1-Mini.ini
DBUG (07:26:39.154) Enigma\Taskbar\Launcher\Launcher1\Launcher1-Mini.ini: Reading file: S:\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\Enigma\@Resources\User\Options.inc
DBUG (07:26:39.159) Enigma\Taskbar\Launcher\Launcher1\Launcher1-Mini.ini: Reading file: S:\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\Enigma\@Resources\Styles\Enigma Dark\Options.inc
DBUG (07:26:39.165) Enigma\Taskbar\Launcher\Launcher1\Launcher1-Mini.ini: Reading file: S:\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\Enigma\@Resources\Styles\Enigma Dark\TaskbarCommon.inc
DBUG (07:26:39.178) Enigma\Taskbar\Launcher\Launcher1\Launcher1-Mini.ini: Reading file: S:\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\Enigma\Taskbar\Launcher\Launcher.inc
Any ideas? Thanks in advance!
jsmorley
Developer

Re: Help with Custom Enigma Launcher Path

Post by jsmorley »

I'm no expert on Enigma, nor do I want to be, but what you have looks different than what is there in the default Options.inc

Default:

App4=Skype
App4Path=C:\Program Files\Skype\Phone\skype.exe
App4PathHandle=skype.exe
App4Label=CHAT
You:

App1=AIMP
App1Path=AIMP.exe
App1PathHandle=C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP\AIMP.exe
App1Label=MUSIC