It is currently March 29th, 2024, 7:10 am

configuring Launchers

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
JediWarrior

configuring Launchers

Post by JediWarrior »

Hello All, I not long bought a copy of Neon Space from 99villages. Im really pleased with the skin but cant for the life of me figure how to configure the myriad of launchers. please excuse my ignorance but I'm new to this :oops: and would greatly appreciate any help atall. Thanks for your attention :welcome: :bow: :thumbup:
It has been scientifically proven that racists,homophobes and all bigots are considerably less intelligent than people who see difference as a positive thing. The report also states that this is especially true of people who wont accept this as a fact but still deny being a racist, homophobe or bigot. :p :p :p
jsmorley
Developer

Re: configuring Launchers

Post by jsmorley »

You will have to contact the author for help on this. We don't approve of, and won't support, any effort to make money off of Rainmeter skins. So nobody here is going to have that skin, and we won't allow a link of any kind to any version of it here on the forums.

I don't mean to be unhelpful, but selling skins in any way is just the opposite of what the Rainmeter community is all about. To each his own, but not on these forums.