It is currently March 28th, 2024, 8:35 pm

[Help] Slideshow Game Launcher

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
szrkygsz

[Help] Slideshow Game Launcher

Post by szrkygsz »

I want to do a slideshow game launcher like images turning 10 seconds time per img. and then I click one img it is open the game on img... İt is can be possible? I search it in skins but I dont find it...
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: [Help] Slideshow Game Launcher

Post by balala »

szrkygsz wrote:I want to do a slideshow game launcher like images turning 10 seconds time per img. and then I click one img it is open the game on img... İt is can be possible? I search it in skins but I dont find it...
I suppose you should have the images representing the wanted games, into a folder. I'll promote now a previous skin of mine: https://forum.rainmeter.net/viewtopic.php?p=129028#p129028
This is a Slideshow, with transition effects between the images. If you'd like to not use transition effects, just choose None, from the Effect menu. If you set the folder which contains the images associated with the games (click the Browse button on the setting skin), links can be easily added to the skin, to can open any game, with a click. To have each image shown for 10 seconds, just set the Show each picture for, to 10 secs.
Please let me know if you'd like to give a try to this approach.
szrkygsz

Post by szrkygsz »

balala wrote:... links can be easily added to the skin, to can open any game, with a click...

Thanks for your suggestion, this skin is best for me if I can add link for open the game but How can I add link for per image?
CyberTheWorm

Post by CyberTheWorm »

szrkygsz wrote:Thanks for your suggestion, this skin is best for me if I can add link for open the game but How can I add link for per image?
Add this to the bottom of your image

Code: Select all

LeftMouseUpAction=["Path to running the game"]
The only source of knowledge is experience. Albert Einstein
Deviant Art Page
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

CyberTheWorm wrote:Add this to the bottom of your image

LeftMouseUpAction=["Path to running the game"]
But I think the path depends on the game and there is not one single game / path, so this is not a good approach.
szrkygsz wrote:but How can I add link for per image?
How many games / images are we talking about?
szrkygsz

Post by szrkygsz »

balala wrote:But I think the path depends on the game and there is not one single game / path, so this is not a good approach.

How many games / images are we talking about?
I have 8 or 10 games that I want to add on launcher...
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Sorry for the late reply, but finally I hope I succeeded describing all you should do:
  • add the Image1, Image2 and so on variables, to the [Variables] section. Make these variables equals with the names of the images existing in the appropriate folder, without path and extension.
  • also add the Path1, Path2, an so on variables, to the same [Variables] section. Make these variables equals with the path of the apps you'd like to open.
  • add the following measures, to the code:

[MeasureReplaceName1]
    Measure=String
    String=#CopyName1#
    RegExpSubstitute=1
    Substitute="#Image1#":"#Path1#","#Image2#":"#Path2#","#Image3#":"#Path3#"
    DynamicVariables=1

[MeasureReplaceName2]
    Measure=String
    String=#CopyName2#
    RegExpSubstitute=1
    DynamicVariables=1

[MeasureReplacePrev1]
    Measure=String
    String=#PrevImage1#
    Substitute="#Path#\#Image1#.jpg":"#Path1#","#Path#\#Image2#.png":"#Path2#","#Path#\#Image3#.jpg":"#Path3#"
    DynamicVariables=1

[MeasureReplacePrev2]
    Measure=String
    String=#PrevImage2#
    Substitute="#Path#\#Image1#.jpg":"#Path1#","#Path#\#Image2#.png":"#Path2#","#Path#\#Image3#.jpg":"#Path3#"
    DynamicVariables=1

[MeasureReplacePrev3]
    Measure=String
    String=#PrevImage3#
    DynamicVariables=1

[MeasureReplacePrev4]
    Measure=String
    String=#PrevImage4#
    DynamicVariables=1

[MeasureReplacePrev5]
    Measure=String
    String=#PrevImage5#
    DynamicVariables=1
    In the above examples I added just three substitutions, but obviously you have to add so many, as many games you have.
  • and finally replace the [MeasureShowExplorerSetWallpaperCopyButton] measure with the following one:

[MeasureShowExplorerSetWallpaperCopyButton]
    Measure=Calc
    Formula=(( #MouseOver# = 1 ) ? (( #ShownImgN# = 0 ) ? ( -1 * MeasureShowImageName ) : #ShownImgN# ) : 0 )
    IfCondition=(MeasureShowExplorerSetWallpaperCopyButton=-2)
    IfTrueAction=[!SetOption Explorer ButtonCommand """["[*MeasureReplaceName2*]"]"""][!SetOption SetWallpaper ButtonCommand """[!SetWallpaper "[*MeasureRandomImage2*]" FIT]"""][!SetOption CopyName ButtonCommand """[!SetClip "[*MeasureRandomImage2*]"]"""][!SetOption CopyName ToolTipText "#CopyName2#"][!SetOption MeasureRun Parameter "explorer /select,[*MeasureRandomImage2*]"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureRun"][!UpdateMeter "Explorer"][!UpdateMeter "SetWallpaper"][!UpdateMeter "CopyName"][!ShowMeter "Explorer"][!ShowMeter "SetWallpaper"][!ShowMeter "CopyName"][!ShowMeter "OpenFolder"][!Redraw]
    IfCondition2=(MeasureShowExplorerSetWallpaperCopyButton=-1)
    IfTrueAction2=[!SetOption Explorer ButtonCommand """["[*MeasureReplaceName1*]"]"""][!SetOption SetWallpaper ButtonCommand """[!SetWallpaper "[*MeasureRandomImage1*]" FIT]"""][!SetOption CopyName ButtonCommand """[!SetClip "[*MeasureRandomImage1*]"]"""][!SetOption CopyName ToolTipText "#CopyName1#"][!SetOption MeasureRun Parameter "explorer /select,[*MeasureRandomImage1*]"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureRun"][!UpdateMeter "Explorer"][!UpdateMeter "SetWallpaper"][!UpdateMeter "CopyName"][!ShowMeter "Explorer"][!ShowMeter "SetWallpaper"][!ShowMeter "CopyName"][!ShowMeter "OpenFolder"][!Redraw]
    IfCondition3=(MeasureShowExplorerSetWallpaperCopyButton=0)
    IfTrueAction3=[!HideMeter "Explorer"][!HideMeter "SetWallpaper"][!HideMeter "CopyName"][!HideMeter "OpenFolder"][!Redraw]
    IfCondition4=(MeasureShowExplorerSetWallpaperCopyButton=1)
    IfTrueAction4=[!SetOption Explorer ButtonCommand """["[*MeasureReplacePrev1*]"]"""][!SetOption SetWallpaper ButtonCommand """[!SetWallpaper "#*PrevImage1*#" FIT]"""][!SetOption CopyName ButtonCommand """[!SetClip "#*PrevImage1*#"]"""][!SetOption CopyName ToolTipText "[*MeasurePrevImageName1*]"][!SetOption MeasureRun Parameter "explorer /select,#*PrevImage1*#"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureRun"][!UpdateMeter "Explorer"][!UpdateMeter "SetWallpaper"][!UpdateMeter "CopyName"][!ShowMeter "Explorer"][!ShowMeter "SetWallpaper"][!ShowMeter "CopyName"][!ShowMeter "OpenFolder"][!Redraw]
    IfCondition5=(MeasureShowExplorerSetWallpaperCopyButton=2)
    IfTrueAction5=[!SetOption Explorer ButtonCommand """["[*MeasureReplacePrev2*]"]"""][!SetOption SetWallpaper ButtonCommand """[!SetWallpaper "#*PrevImage2*#" FIT]"""][!SetOption CopyName ButtonCommand """[!SetClip "#*PrevImage2*#"]"""][!SetOption CopyName ToolTipText "[*MeasurePrevImageName2*]"][!SetOption MeasureRun Parameter "explorer /select,#*PrevImage2*#"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureRun"][!UpdateMeter "Explorer"][!UpdateMeter "SetWallpaper"][!UpdateMeter "CopyName"][!ShowMeter "Explorer"][!ShowMeter "SetWallpaper"][!ShowMeter "CopyName"][!ShowMeter "OpenFolder"][!Redraw]
    IfCondition6=(MeasureShowExplorerSetWallpaperCopyButton=3)
    IfTrueAction6=[!SetOption Explorer ButtonCommand """["[*MeasureReplacePrev3*]"]"""][!SetOption SetWallpaper ButtonCommand """[!SetWallpaper "#*PrevImage3*#" FIT]"""][!SetOption CopyName ButtonCommand """[!SetClip "#*PrevImage3*#"]"""][!SetOption CopyName ToolTipText "[*MeasurePrevImageName3*]"][!SetOption MeasureRun Parameter "explorer /select,#*PrevImage3*#"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureRun"][!UpdateMeter "Explorer"][!UpdateMeter "SetWallpaper"][!UpdateMeter "CopyName"][!ShowMeter "Explorer"][!ShowMeter "SetWallpaper"][!ShowMeter "CopyName"][!ShowMeter "OpenFolder"][!Redraw]
    IfCondition7=(MeasureShowExplorerSetWallpaperCopyButton=4)
    IfTrueAction7=[!SetOption Explorer ButtonCommand """["[*MeasureReplacePrev4*]"]"""][!SetOption SetWallpaper ButtonCommand """[!SetWallpaper "#*PrevImage4*#" FIT]"""][!SetOption CopyName ButtonCommand """[!SetClip "#*PrevImage4*#"]"""][!SetOption CopyName ToolTipText "[*MeasurePrevImageName4*]"][!SetOption MeasureRun Parameter "explorer /select,#*PrevImage4*#"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureRun"][!UpdateMeter "Explorer"][!UpdateMeter "SetWallpaper"][!UpdateMeter "CopyName"][!ShowMeter "Explorer"][!ShowMeter "SetWallpaper"][!ShowMeter "CopyName"][!ShowMeter "OpenFolder"][!Redraw]
    IfCondition8=(MeasureShowExplorerSetWallpaperCopyButton=5)
    IfTrueAction8=[!SetOption Explorer ButtonCommand """["[*MeasureReplacePrev5*]"]"""][!SetOption SetWallpaper ButtonCommand """[!SetWallpaper "#*PrevImage5*#" FIT]"""][!SetOption CopyName ButtonCommand """[!SetClip "#*PrevImage5*#"]"""][!SetOption CopyName ToolTipText "[*MeasurePrevImageName5*]"][!SetOption MeasureRun Parameter "explorer /select,#*PrevImage5*#"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureRun"][!UpdateMeter "Explorer"][!UpdateMeter "SetWallpaper"][!UpdateMeter "CopyName"][!ShowMeter "Explorer"][!ShowMeter "SetWallpaper"][!ShowMeter "CopyName"][!ShowMeter "OpenFolder"][!Redraw]
    DynamicVariables=1
If you make all these, you can open the associated apps with the third button, which until now opened the images.
Please let me know if this is what you wanted to achieve.
szrkygsz

Post by szrkygsz »

balala wrote:Sorry for the late reply, but finally I hope I succeeded describing all you should do...
...If you make all these, you can open the associated apps with the third button, which until now opened the images.
Please let me know if this is what you wanted to achieve....
I edited my Normal.ini with this veriables and measures, but I cant open with left mouse down... What did you say when you said thirt button?

Veriables ;

[Variables]
@Include=#@#Include\Settings.inc
FontName=Calibri
Alpha=0
Steps=10
EffectDuration=1
U=[!UpdateMeasure "MeasureSlideAlpha"][!UpdateMeasureGroup "ImageParam"][!UpdateMeterGroup "Images"][!Redraw]
FileName=#@#Include\ImageNames.txt
Playing=1
Exec=2
MouseOver=0
ShownImgN=0
StepDif=0
Image1=gta5.png
Path1="D:\Grand Theft Auto V\GTAVLauncher.exe"
Measure ;

; -------------------------------------------
;  MEASURES
; -------------------------------------------

[MeasureReplaceName1]
Measure=String
String=#CopyName1#
RegExpSubstitute=1
DynamicVariables=1

[MeasureReplaceName2]
Measure=String
String=#CopyName2#
RegExpSubstitute=1
DynamicVariables=1

[MeasureReplacePrev1]
Measure=String
String=#PrevImage1#
DynamicVariables=1

[MeasureReplacePrev2]
Measure=String
String=#PrevImage2#
DynamicVariables=1

[MeasureReplacePrev3]
Measure=String
String=#PrevImage3#
DynamicVariables=1

[MeasureReplacePrev4]
Measure=String
String=#PrevImage4#
DynamicVariables=1

[MeasureReplacePrev5]
Measure=String
String=#PrevImage5#
DynamicVariables=1

[MeasureReplaceName1]
Measure=String
String=#CopyName1#
RegExpSubstitute=1
DynamicVariables=1

[MeasureReplaceName2]
Measure=String
String=#CopyName2#
RegExpSubstitute=1
DynamicVariables=1

[MeasureReplacePrev1]
Measure=String
String=#PrevImage1#
DynamicVariables=1

[MeasureReplacePrev2]
Measure=String
String=#PrevImage2#
DynamicVariables=1

[MeasureReplacePrev3]
Measure=String
String=#PrevImage3#
DynamicVariables=1

[MeasureReplacePrev4]
Measure=String
String=#PrevImage4#
DynamicVariables=1

[MeasureReplacePrev5]
Measure=String
String=#PrevImage5#
[MeasureDifference]
Measure=Calc
Formula=(( MeasureTimer >= #ChangeTime# ) ? ( 2 * #ChangeTime# - MeasureTimer - 2 ) : ( #ChangeTime# - MeasureTimer - 1 ))
OnUpdateAction=[!SetVariable StepDif "[MeasureDifference]"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureTimer"][!Redraw]
UpdateDivider=-1

[MeasureTimer]
Measure=Calc
Formula=((( MeasureTimer + 1 ) % ( 2 * #ChangeTime# )) + #StepDif# )
IfCondition=(MeasureTimer=0)
IfTrueAction=[!SetVariable Exec "1"][!CommandMeasure MeasureSlideAlpha "Stop 2"][!CommandMeasure MeasureSlideAlpha "Execute 1"]
IfCondition2=(MeasureTimer=#ChangeTime#)
IfTrueAction2=[!SetVariable Exec "2"][!CommandMeasure MeasureSlideAlpha "Stop 1"][!CommandMeasure MeasureSlideAlpha "Execute 2"]
OnChangeAction=[!SetVariable StepDif "0"]
DynamicVariables=1

[MeasureUpdateRandomEffect]
Measure=Calc
Formula=( MeasureUpdateRandomEffect + 1 )
IfCondition=(MeasureUpdateRandomEffect>#EffectDuration#)
IfTrueAction=[!UpdateMeasure "MeasureRandomEffect"]
IfConditionMode=1
Disabled=1

[Timer]
Measure=Calc
Formula=( Timer + 1 )
UpdateDivider=-1

[MeasureRandomEffect]
Measure=Calc
Formula=(( #Effect# = 13 ) ? Random : #Effect# )
LowBound=1
HighBound=12
UpdateRandom=1
UniqueRandom=1
UpdateDivider=-1
OnUpdateAction=[!DisableMeasure "MeasureUpdateRandomEffect"]
DynamicVariables=1

[MeasureRandomImage1]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=QuotePlugin
PathName=#Path#
Subfolders=#Subfold#
FileFilter=*.jpg;*.jpeg;*.jpe;*.bmp;*.gif;*.png
UpdateDivider=-1
OnChangeAction=[!UpdateMeasure "MeasureWidth1"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureHeight1"]
OnUpdateAction=[!SetOptionGroup ImageSize1 ImageName "[*MeasureRandomImage1*]"][!SetOption MeasureRandomImage1 OnUpdateAction ""][!UpdateMeasureGroup "ImageSize1"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureRandomImage1"]

[MeasureRandomImage2]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=QuotePlugin
PathName=#Path#
Subfolders=#Subfold#
FileFilter=*.jpg;*.jpeg;*.jpe;*.bmp;*.gif;*.png
UpdateDivider=-1
OnChangeAction=[!UpdateMeasure "MeasureWidth2"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureHeight2"]
OnUpdateAction=[!SetOptionGroup ImageSize2 ImageName "[*MeasureRandomImage2*]"][!SetOption MeasureRandomImage2 OnUpdateAction ""][!UpdateMeasureGroup "ImageSize2"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureRandomImage2"]

[MeasureLuaScript1]
Measure=Script
ScriptFile=#@#Include\NoPath1.lua
TableName=NoPath

[MeasureLuaScript2]
Measure=Script
ScriptFile=#@#Include\NoPath2.lua
TableName=NoPath

[MeasureLuaScriptForFileName]
Measure=Script
ScriptFile=#@#Include\WriteImageName.lua

[MeasureWidth1]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=ImageSize
ImageName=#@#Images\Frame#Dim#.png
Dimension=Width
UpdateDivider=-1
DynamicVariables=1
Group=ImageSize1

[MeasureHeight1]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=ImageSize
Dimension=Height
UpdateDivider=-1
DynamicVariables=1
Group=ImageSize1

[MeasureWidth2]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=ImageSize
Dimension=Width
UpdateDivider=-1
DynamicVariables=1
Group=ImageSize2

[MeasureHeight2]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=ImageSize
Dimension=Height
UpdateDivider=-1
DynamicVariables=1
Group=ImageSize2

[MeasureRun]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=RunCommand
State=Hide
DynamicVariables=1

[MeasureSlideAlpha]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=ActionTimer
Group=Sliders
ActionList1=Repeat Increase,(#EffectDuration#*100/#Steps#),#Steps#
Increase=[!SetVariable Alpha "(([MeasureRandomEffect]>0)?(Clamp((#Alpha#+255/#Steps#),0,255)):255)"]#U#
ActionList2=Repeat Decrease,(#EffectDuration#*100/#Steps#),#Steps#
Decrease=[!SetVariable Alpha "(([MeasureRandomEffect]>0)?(Clamp((#Alpha#-255/#Steps#),0,255)):0)"]#U#
DynamicVariables=1

[MeasureEffect]
Measure=Calc
Formula=MeasureRandomEffect
DynamicVariables=1
IfCondition=(MeasureEffect<=1)
IfTrueAction=[!DisableMeasure "MeasureImageX1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureImageY1"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureImageW1"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureImageH1"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatA1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatB1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatC1"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatD1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatTx1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatTy1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureCropX1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureCropW1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureImageMask1"][!DisableMeasureGroup "MPixelize1"][!DisableMeasureGroup "HorizontalBar"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureCropH1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureImageX2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureImageY2"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureImageW2"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureImageH2"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatA2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatB2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatC2"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatD2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatTx2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatTy2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureCropX2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureCropW2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureImageMask2"][!DisableMeasureGroup "MPixelize2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureCropH2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTimerForHorBar"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureHorBar"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureHorBarNum"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureBlinds"]
IfCondition2=(MeasureEffect=2)
IfTrueAction2=[!DisableMeasure "MeasureImageX1"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureImageY1"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureImageW1"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureImageH1"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatA1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatB1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatC1"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatD1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatTx1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatTy1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureCropX1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureCropW1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureImageMask1"][!DisableMeasureGroup "MPixelize1"][!DisableMeasureGroup "HorizontalBar"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureCropH1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureImageX2"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureImageY2"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureImageW2"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureImageH2"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatA2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatB2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatC2"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatD2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatTx2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatTy2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureCropX2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureCropW2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureImageMask2"][!DisableMeasureGroup "MPixelize2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureCropH2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTimerForHorBar"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureHorBar"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureHorBarNum"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureBlinds"]
IfCondition3=(MeasureEffect=3)
IfTrueAction3=[!EnableMeasure "MeasureImageX1"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureImageY1"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureImageW1"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureImageH1"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatA1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatB1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatC1"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatD1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatTx1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatTy1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureCropX1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureCropW1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureImageMask1"][!DisableMeasureGroup "MPixelize1"][!DisableMeasureGroup "HorizontalBar"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureCropH1"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureImageX2"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureImageY2"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureImageW2"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureImageH2"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatA2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatB2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatC2"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatD2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatTx2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatTy2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureCropX2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureCropW2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureImageMask2"][!DisableMeasureGroup "MPixelize2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureCropH2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTimerForHorBar"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureHorBar"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureHorBarNum"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureBlinds"]
IfCondition4=(MeasureEffect=4)
IfTrueAction4=[!DisableMeasure "MeasureImageX1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureImageY1"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureImageW1"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureImageH1"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatA1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatB1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatC1"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatD1"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatTx1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatTy1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureCropX1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureCropW1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureImageMask1"][!DisableMeasureGroup "MPixelize1"][!DisableMeasureGroup "HorizontalBar"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureCropH1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureImageX2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureImageY2"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureImageW2"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureImageH2"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatA2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatB2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatC2"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatD2"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatTx2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatTy2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureCropX2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureCropW2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureImageMask2"][!DisableMeasureGroup "MPixelize2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureCropH2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTimerForHorBar"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureHorBar"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureHorBarNum"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureBlinds"]
IfCondition5=(MeasureEffect=5)
IfTrueAction5=[!DisableMeasure "MeasureImageX1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureImageY1"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureImageW1"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureImageH1"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatA1"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatB1"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatC1"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatD1"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatTx1"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatTy1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureCropX1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureCropW1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureImageMask1"][!DisableMeasureGroup "MPixelize1"][!DisableMeasureGroup "HorizontalBar"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureCropH1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureImageX2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureImageY2"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureImageW2"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureImageH2"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatA2"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatB2"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatC2"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatD2"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatTx2"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatTy2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureCropX2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureCropW2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureImageMask2"][!DisableMeasureGroup "MPixelize2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureCropH2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTimerForHorBar"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureHorBar"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureHorBarNum"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureBlinds"]
IfCondition6=(MeasureEffect=6)
IfTrueAction6=[!DisableMeasure "MeasureImageX1"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureImageY1"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureImageW1"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureImageH1"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatA1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatB1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatC1"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatD1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatTx1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatTy1"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureCropX1"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureCropW1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureImageMask1"][!DisableMeasureGroup "MPixelize1"][!DisableMeasureGroup "HorizontalBar"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureCropH1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureImageX2"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureImageY2"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureImageW2"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureImageH2"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatA2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatB2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatC2"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatD2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatTx2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatTy2"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureCropX2"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureCropW2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureImageMask2"][!DisableMeasureGroup "MPixelize2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureCropH2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTimerForHorBar"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureHorBar"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureHorBarNum"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureBlinds"][!SetOption MeterImage1 ImageCrop "[*MeasureCropX1*],0,[*MeasureCropW1*],[*MeasureHeight1*]"][!SetOption MeterImage2 ImageCrop "[*MeasureCropX2*],0,[*MeasureCropW2*],[*MeasureHeight2*]"]
IfFalseAction6=[!SetOption MeterImage1 ImageCrop ""][!SetOption MeterImage2 ImageCrop ""]
IfCondition7=((MeasureEffect=7)||(MeasureEffect=8))
IfTrueAction7=[!EnableMeasure "MeasureImageX1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureImageY1"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureImageW1"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureImageH1"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatA1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatB1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatC1"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatD1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatTx1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatTy1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureCropX1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureCropW1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureImageMask1"][!DisableMeasureGroup "MPixelize1"][!DisableMeasureGroup "HorizontalBar"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureCropH1"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureImageX2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureImageY2"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureImageW2"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureImageH2"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatA2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatB2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatC2"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatD2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatTx2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatTy2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureCropX2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureCropW2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureImageMask2"][!DisableMeasureGroup "MPixelize2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureCropH2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTimerForHorBar"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureHorBar"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureHorBarNum"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureBlinds"][!SetOption MeterImage1 SolidColor "0,0,0,[*MeasureImageAlpha1*]"][!SetOption MeterImage2 SolidColor "0,0,0,[*MeasureImageAlpha2*]"][!SetOption MeterImage3 SolidColor "0,0,0,[*MeasureImageAlpha3*]"][!UpdateMeterGroup "Images"]
IfFalseAction7=[!SetOption MeterImage1 SolidColor "0,0,0,0"][!SetOption MeterImage2 SolidColor "0,0,0,0"][!SetOption MeterImage3 SolidColor "0,0,0,0"][!UpdateMeterGroup "Images"]
IfCondition8=((MeasureEffect=9)&&(#Alpha#>0)&&(#Alpha#<255))
IfTrueAction8=[!EnableMeasure "MeasureImageX1"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureImageY1"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureImageW1"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureImageH1"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatA1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatB1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatC1"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatD1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatTx1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatTy1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureCropX1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureCropW1"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureImageMask1"][!DisableMeasureGroup "MPixelize1"][!DisableMeasureGroup "HorizontalBar"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureCropH1"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureImageX2"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureImageY2"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureImageW2"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureImageH2"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatA2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatB2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatC2"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatD2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatTx2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatTy2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureCropX2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureCropW2"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureImageMask2"][!DisableMeasureGroup "MPixelize2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureCropH2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTimerForHorBar"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureHorBar"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureHorBarNum"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureBlinds"][!SetOption MeterImage2 MaskImageName "#@#Images\Mask[*MeasureImageMask2*].png"][!SetOption MeterImage1 MaskImageName "#@#Images\Mask[*MeasureImageMask1*].png"][!UpdateMeasureGroup "ImageParam"][!UpdateMeterGroup "Images"][!Redraw]
IfFalseAction8=[!SetOption MeterImage2 MaskImageName ""][!SetOption MeterImage1 MaskImageName ""][!UpdateMeasureGroup "ImageParam"][!UpdateMeterGroup "Images"][!Redraw]
IfCondition9=((MeasureEffect=9)&&((#Alpha#=0)||(#Alpha#=255)))
IfTrueAction9=[!DisableMeasure "MeasureImageX1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureImageY1"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureImageW1"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureImageH1"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatA1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatB1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatC1"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatD1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatTx1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatTy1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureCropX1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureCropW1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureImageMask1"][!DisableMeasureGroup "MPixelize1"][!DisableMeasureGroup "HorizontalBar"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureCropH1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureImageX2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureImageY2"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureImageW2"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureImageH2"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatA2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatB2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatC2"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatD2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatTx2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatTy2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureCropX2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureCropW2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureImageMask2"][!DisableMeasureGroup "MPixelize2"][[!DisableMeasure "MeasureCropH2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTimerForHorBar"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureHorBar"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureHorBarNum"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureBlinds"][!SetOption MeterImage2 MaskImageName ""][!SetOption MeterImage1 MaskImageName ""][!UpdateMeasureGroup "ImageParam"][!UpdateMeterGroup "Images"][!Redraw]
IfCondition10=(MeasureEffect=10)
IfTrueAction10=[!DisableMeasure "MeasureImageX1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureImageY1"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureImageW1"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureImageH1"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatA1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatB1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatC1"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatD1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatTx1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatTy1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureCropX1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureCropW1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureImageMask1"][!EnableMeasureGroup "MPixelize1"][!DisableMeasureGroup "HorizontalBar"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureCropH1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureImageX2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureImageY2"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureImageW2"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureImageH2"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatA2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatB2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatC2"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatD2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatTx2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatTy2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureCropX2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureCropW2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureImageMask2"][!EnableMeasureGroup "MPixelize2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureCropH2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTimerForHorBar"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureHorBar"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureHorBarNum"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureBlinds"][!ShowMeterGroup "Pixelize1"][!ShowMeterGroup "Pixelize2"][!Redraw]
IfFalseAction10=[!HideMeterGroup "Pixelize1"][!HideMeterGroup "Pixelize2"][!Redraw]
IfCondition11=(MeasureEffect=11)
IfTrueAction11=[!DisableMeasure "MeasureImageX1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureImageY1"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureImageW1"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureImageH1"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatA1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatB1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatC1"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatD1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatTx1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatTy1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureCropX1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureCropW1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureImageMask1"][!DisableMeasureGroup "MPixelize1"][!EnableMeasureGroup "HorizontalBar"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureCropH1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureImageX2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureImageY2"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureImageW2"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureImageH2"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatA2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatB2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatC2"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatD2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatTx2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatTy2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureCropX2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureCropW2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureImageMask2"][!DisableMeasureGroup "MPixelize2"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureCropH2"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureTimerForHorBar"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureHorBar"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureHorBarNum"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureBlinds"]
IfCondition12=(MeasureEffect=12)
IfTrueAction12=[!DisableMeasure "MeasureImageX1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureImageY1"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureImageW1"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureImageH1"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatA1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatB1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatC1"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatD1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatTx1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatTy1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureCropX1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureCropW1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureImageMask1"][!DisableMeasureGroup "MPixelize1"][!EnableMeasureGroup "HorizontalBar"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureCropH1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureImageX2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureImageY2"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureImageW2"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureImageH2"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatA2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatB2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatC2"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatD2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatTx2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureTransfMatTy2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureCropX2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureCropW2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureImageMask2"][!DisableMeasureGroup "MPixelize2"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureCropH2"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureTimerForHorBar"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureHorBar"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureHorBarNum"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureBlinds"]
Group=ImageParam

[MeasurePreviousImage]
Measure=Calc
Formula=( #ShownImgN# * (( #MouseOver# = 1 ) ? ( -1 ) : 1 ))
IfCondition=(MeasurePreviousImage=0)
IfTrueAction=[!DisableMeasure "MeasureImageAlpha1"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureImageAlpha1"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureImageAlpha1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureImageAlpha2"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureImageAlpha2"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureImageAlpha2"][!HideMeter "MeterPrevImg1"][!HideMeter "MeterPrevImg2"][!HideMeter "MeterPrevImg3"][!HideMeter "MeterPrevImg4"][!HideMeter "MeterPrevImg5"][!SetVariable Playing "1"]
IfCondition2=(MeasurePreviousImage=1)
IfTrueAction2=[!HideMeter "MeterImage1"][!HideMeter "MeterImage2"][!ShowMeter "MeterPrevImg1"][!HideMeter "MeterPrevImg2"][!HideMeter "MeterPrevImg3"][!HideMeter "MeterPrevImg4"][!HideMeter "MeterPrevImg5"][!SetVariable Playing "0"]
IfCondition3=(MeasurePreviousImage=-1)
IfTrueAction3=[!HideMeter "MeterImage1"][!HideMeter "MeterImage2"][!ShowMeter "MeterPrevImg1"][!HideMeter "MeterPrevImg2"][!HideMeter "MeterPrevImg3"][!HideMeter "MeterPrevImg4"][!HideMeter "MeterPrevImg5"][!SetVariable Playing "0"]
IfCondition4=(MeasurePreviousImage=2)
IfTrueAction4=[!HideMeter "MeterImage1"][!HideMeter "MeterImage2"][!HideMeter "MeterPrevImg1"][!ShowMeter "MeterPrevImg2"][!HideMeter "MeterPrevImg3"][!HideMeter "MeterPrevImg4"][!HideMeter "MeterPrevImg5"][!SetVariable Playing "0"]
IfCondition5=(MeasurePreviousImage=-2)
IfTrueAction5=[!HideMeter "MeterImage1"][!HideMeter "MeterImage2"][!HideMeter "MeterPrevImg1"][!ShowMeter "MeterPrevImg2"][!HideMeter "MeterPrevImg3"][!HideMeter "MeterPrevImg4"][!HideMeter "MeterPrevImg5"][!SetVariable Playing "0"]
IfCondition6=(MeasurePreviousImage=3)
IfTrueAction6=[!HideMeter "MeterImage1"][!HideMeter "MeterImage2"][!HideMeter "MeterPrevImg1"][!HideMeter "MeterPrevImg2"][!ShowMeter "MeterPrevImg3"][!HideMeter "MeterPrevImg4"][!HideMeter "MeterPrevImg5"][!SetVariable Playing "0"]
IfCondition7=(MeasurePreviousImage=-3)
IfTrueAction7=[!HideMeter "MeterImage1"][!HideMeter "MeterImage2"][!HideMeter "MeterPrevImg1"][!HideMeter "MeterPrevImg2"][!ShowMeter "MeterPrevImg3"][!HideMeter "MeterPrevImg4"][!HideMeter "MeterPrevImg5"][!SetVariable Playing "0"]
IfCondition8=(MeasurePreviousImage=4)
IfTrueAction8=[!HideMeter "MeterImage1"][!HideMeter "MeterImage2"][!HideMeter "MeterPrevImg1"][!HideMeter "MeterPrevImg2"][!HideMeter "MeterPrevImg3"][!ShowMeter "MeterPrevImg4"][!HideMeter "MeterPrevImg5"][!SetVariable Playing "0"]
IfCondition9=(MeasurePreviousImage=-4)
IfTrueAction9=[!HideMeter "MeterImage1"][!HideMeter "MeterImage2"][!HideMeter "MeterPrevImg1"][!HideMeter "MeterPrevImg2"][!HideMeter "MeterPrevImg3"][!ShowMeter "MeterPrevImg4"][!HideMeter "MeterPrevImg5"][!SetVariable Playing "0"]
IfCondition10=(MeasurePreviousImage=5)
IfTrueAction10=[!HideMeter "MeterImage1"][!HideMeter "MeterImage2"][!HideMeter "MeterPrevImg1"][!HideMeter "MeterPrevImg2"][!HideMeter "MeterPrevImg3"][!HideMeter "MeterPrevImg4"][!ShowMeter "MeterPrevImg5"][!SetVariable Playing "0"]
IfCondition11=(MeasurePreviousImage=-5)
IfTrueAction11=[!HideMeter "MeterImage1"][!HideMeter "MeterImage2"][!HideMeter "MeterPrevImg1"][!HideMeter "MeterPrevImg2"][!HideMeter "MeterPrevImg3"][!HideMeter "MeterPrevImg4"][!ShowMeter "MeterPrevImg5"][!SetVariable Playing "0"]
DynamicVariables=1

[MeasureImageAlpha1]
Measure=Calc
Formula=(( MeasureRandomEffect = 0 ) ? #Alpha# : ((( MeasureRandomEffect = 1 ) || ( MeasureRandomEffect = 10 )) ? #Alpha# : ((( MeasureRandomEffect = 2 ) || ( MeasureRandomEffect = 3 )) ? (( #Alpha# > 0 ) ? 255 : 0 ) : (( MeasureRandomEffect = 4 ) ? (( #Alpha# = 0 ) ? 0 : 255 ) : ((( MeasureRandomEffect = 5 ) || ( MeasureRandomEffect = 6 ) || ( MeasureRandomEffect = 9 )) ? (( MeasureTimer < #ChangeTime# ) ? ( 255 * ( #Alpha# > 0 )) : #Alpha# ) : (( MeasureRandomEffect = 7 ) ? ((( MeasureTimer >= #ChangeTime# ) && ( #Alpha# = 0 )) ? 0 : 255 ) : (( MeasureRandomEffect = 8 ) ? (( MeasureTimer < #ChangeTime# ) ? 255 : (( #Alpha# > 0 ) ? 255 : 0 )) : ((( MeasureRandomEffect = 11 ) || ( MeasureRandomEffect = 12 )) ? (( MeasureTimer >= #ChangeTime# ) ? #Alpha# : (( #Alpha# > 229 ) ? 255 : 0 )) : 255 ))))))))
DynamicVariables=1
Group=ImageParam
IfCondition=(MeasureImageAlpha1=0)
IfTrueAction=[!UpdateMeasure "MeasureRandomImage1"][!SetOptionGroup ImageSize1 ImageName "[*MeasureRandomImage1*]"][!UpdateMeasureGroup "ImageSize1"][!UpdateMeasureGroup "MPixelize1"][!UpdateMeterGroup "Pixelize"][!HideMeter "MeterImage1"]
IfFalseAction=[!ShowMeter "MeterImage1"]
IfCondition2=((MeasureImageAlpha1=0)&&(#Effect#=13))
IfTrueAction2=[!EnableMeasure "MeasureUpdateRandomEffect"]

[MeasureImageAlpha2]
Measure=Calc
Formula=(( MeasureRandomEffect = 0 ) ? ( 255 - #Alpha# ) : ((( MeasureRandomEffect = 1 ) || ( MeasureRandomEffect = 10 )) ? ( 255 - #Alpha# ) : ((( MeasureRandomEffect = 2 ) || ( MeasureRandomEffect = 3 )) ? (( #Alpha# < 255 ) ? 255 : 0 ) : (( MeasureRandomEffect = 4 ) ? (( #Alpha# = 255 ) ? 0 : 255 ) : ((( MeasureRandomEffect = 5 ) || ( MeasureRandomEffect = 6 ) || ( MeasureRandomEffect = 9 )) ? (( MeasureTimer >= #ChangeTime# ) ? (( #Alpha# = 255 ) ? 0 : 255 ) : ( 255 - #Alpha# )) : (( MeasureRandomEffect = 7 ) ? (((( MeasureTimer < #ChangeTime# ) && ( #Alpha# < 255 )) || ( MeasureTimer >= #ChangeTime# )) ? 255 : 0 ) : (( MeasureRandomEffect = 8 ) ? (( MeasureTimer >= #ChangeTime# ) ? 255 : (( #Alpha# < 255 ) ? 255 : 0 )) : ((( MeasureRandomEffect = 11 ) || ( MeasureRandomEffect = 12 )) ? (( MeasureTimer < #ChangeTime# ) ? ( 255 - #Alpha# ) : (( #Alpha# < 26 ) ? 255 : 0 )) : 255 ))))))))
DynamicVariables=1
Group=ImageParam
IfCondition=(MeasureImageAlpha2=0)
IfTrueAction=[!UpdateMeasure "MeasureRandomImage2"][!SetOptionGroup ImageSize2 ImageName "[*MeasureRandomImage2*]"][!UpdateMeasureGroup "ImageSize2"][!UpdateMeasureGroup "MPixelize2"][!UpdateMeterGroup "Pixelize"][!HideMeter "MeterImage2"]
IfFalseAction=[!ShowMeter "MeterImage2"]
IfCondition2=((MeasureImageAlpha2=0)&&(#Effect#=13))
IfTrueAction2=[!EnableMeasure "MeasureUpdateRandomEffect"]

[MeasureImageAlpha3]
Measure=Calc
Formula=(( MeasureRandomEffect = 7 ) ? (( #Alpha# > 128 ) ? 255  : 0 ) : (( MeasureRandomEffect = 8 ) ? ((( MeasureTimer >= #ChangeTime# ) && ( #Alpha# > 0 )) ? 255 : 0 ) : 0 ))
DynamicVariables=1
Group=ImageParam
IfCondition=(MeasureImageAlpha3=0)
IfTrueAction=[!HideMeter "MeterImage3"]
IfFalseAction=[!ShowMeter "MeterImage3"]

[MeasureImageX1]
Measure=Calc
Formula=(( MeasureRandomEffect = 3 ) ? (( MeasureTimer >= #ChangeTime# ) ? ( #ImgWidth# * ( 1 - #Alpha# / 255 )) : 0 ) : (( MeasureRandomEffect = 7 ) ? ( #ImgWidth# * Sin (( MeasureTimer >= #ChangeTime# ) * PI + PI * #Alpha# / 255 ) / 2 ) : (( MeasureRandomEffect = 8 ) ? (( MeasureTimer < #ChangeTime# ) ? 0 : (( -#ImgWidth# * ( 1 - #Alpha# / 255 )))) : (( MeasureRandomEffect = 9 ) ? ((( MeasureHeight1 / MeasureWidth1 ) > ( #ImgHeight# / #ImgWidth# )) ? (( #ImgWidth# - #ImgHeight# * MeasureWidth1 / MeasureHeight1 ) / 2 ) : 0 ) : 0 ))))
DynamicVariables=1
Group=ImageParam
Disabled=(([MeasureRandomEffect]<=2)||(([MeasureRandomEffect]>=4)&&([MeasureRandomEffect]<=6)))

[MeasureImageX2]
Measure=Calc
Formula=(( MeasureRandomEffect = 3 ) ? (( MeasureTimer < #ChangeTime# ) ? ( #ImgWidth# * #Alpha# / 255 ) : 0 ) : (( MeasureRandomEffect = 7 ) ? ( #ImgWidth# * Sin (( MeasureTimer < #ChangeTime# ) * PI + PI * #Alpha# / 255 ) / 2 ) : (( MeasureRandomEffect = 8 ) ? (( MeasureTimer >= #ChangeTime# ) ? 0 : ( -#ImgWidth# * #Alpha# / 255 )) : (( MeasureRandomEffect = 9 ) ? ((( MeasureHeight2 / MeasureWidth2 ) > ( #ImgHeight# / #ImgWidth# )) ? (( #ImgWidth# - #ImgHeight# * MeasureWidth2 / MeasureHeight2 ) / 2 ) : 0 ) : 0 ))))
DynamicVariables=1
Group=ImageParam
Disabled=(([MeasureRandomEffect]<=2)||(([MeasureRandomEffect]>=4)&&([MeasureRandomEffect]<=6)))

[MeasureImageY1]
Measure=Calc
Formula=(( MeasureRandomEffect = 2 ) ? (( MeasureTimer < #ChangeTime# ) ? ( #ImgHeight# * ( #Alpha# / 255 - 1 )) : ( #ImgHeight# * ( 255 - #Alpha# ) / 255 )) : (( MeasureRandomEffect = 3 ) ? ( #ImgHeight# * ( 1 - #Alpha# / 255 ) / 2 ) : ((( MeasureRandomEffect = 6 ) || ( MeasureRandomEffect = 9 )) ? ((( MeasureHeight1 / MeasureWidth1 ) < ( #ImgHeight# / #ImgWidth# )) ? (( #ImgHeight# - #ImgWidth# * MeasureHeight1 / MeasureWidth1 ) / 2 ) : 0 ) : 0 )))
DynamicVariables=1
Group=ImageParam

[MeasureImageY2]
Measure=Calc
Formula=(( MeasureRandomEffect = 2 ) ? (( MeasureTimer < #ChangeTime# ) ? ( #ImgHeight# * #Alpha# / 255 ) : ( #ImgHeight# * (( 255 - #Alpha# ) / 255 - 1 ))) : (( MeasureRandomEffect = 3 ) ? ( #ImgHeight# * #Alpha# / 510 ) : ((( MeasureRandomEffect = 6 ) || ( MeasureRandomEffect = 9 )) ? ((( MeasureHeight2 / MeasureWidth2 ) < ( #ImgHeight# / #ImgWidth# )) ? (( #ImgHeight# - #ImgWidth# * MeasureHeight2 / MeasureWidth2 ) / 2 ) : 0 ) : 0 )))
DynamicVariables=1
Group=ImageParam

[MeasureImageW1]
Measure=Calc
Formula=(( MeasureRandomEffect = 3 ) ? ( #ImgWidth# * #Alpha# / 255 ) : (( MeasureRandomEffect = 9 ) ? ((( #Alpha# > 0) && ( #Alpha# < 255 )) ? ((( MeasureHeight1 / MeasureWidth1 ) > ( #ImgHeight# / #ImgWidth# )) ? ( #ImgHeight# * MeasureWidth1 / MeasureHeight1 ) : #ImgWidth# ) : #ImgWidth# ) : #ImgWidth# ))
DynamicVariables=1
Group=ImageParam

[MeasureImageW2]
Measure=Calc
Formula=(( MeasureRandomEffect = 3 ) ? ( #ImgWidth# * ( 255 - #Alpha# ) / 255 ) : (( MeasureRandomEffect = 9 ) ? ((( #Alpha# > 0) && ( #Alpha# < 255 )) ? ((( MeasureHeight2 / MeasureWidth2 ) > ( #ImgHeight# / #ImgWidth# )) ? ( #ImgHeight# * MeasureWidth2 / MeasureHeight2 ) : #ImgWidth# ) : #ImgWidth# ) : #ImgWidth# ))
DynamicVariables=1
Group=ImageParam

[MeasureImageH1]
Measure=Calc
Formula=(( MeasureRandomEffect = 3 ) ? ( #ImgHeight# * #Alpha# / 255 ) : (( MeasureRandomEffect = 6 ) ? ((( MeasureHeight1 / MeasureWidth1 ) < ( #ImgHeight# / #ImgWidth# )) ? ( #ImgWidth# * MeasureHeight1 / MeasureWidth1 ) : #ImgHeight# ) : (( MeasureRandomEffect = 9 ) ? ((( #Alpha# > 0) && ( #Alpha# < 255 )) ? ((( MeasureHeight1 / MeasureWidth1 ) < ( #ImgHeight# / #ImgWidth# )) ? ( #ImgWidth# * MeasureHeight1 / MeasureWidth1 ) : #ImgHeight# ) : #ImgHeight# ) : #ImgHeight# )))
DynamicVariables=1
Group=ImageParam

[MeasureImageH2]
Measure=Calc
Formula=(( MeasureRandomEffect = 3 ) ? ( #ImgHeight# * ( 255 - #Alpha# ) / 255 ) : (( MeasureRandomEffect = 6 ) ? ((( MeasureHeight2 / MeasureWidth2 ) < ( #ImgHeight# / #ImgWidth# )) ? ( #ImgWidth# * MeasureHeight2 / MeasureWidth2 ) : #ImgHeight# ) : (( MeasureRandomEffect = 9 ) ? ((( #Alpha# > 0) && ( #Alpha# < 255 )) ? ((( MeasureHeight2 / MeasureWidth2 ) < ( #ImgHeight# / #ImgWidth# )) ? ( #ImgWidth# * MeasureHeight2 / MeasureWidth2 ) : #ImgHeight# ) : #ImgHeight# ) : #ImgHeight# )))
DynamicVariables=1
Group=ImageParam

[MeasureTransfMatA1]
Measure=Calc
Formula=(( MeasureRandomEffect = 4 ) ? ( #Alpha# / 255 ) : (( MeasureRandomEffect = 5 ) ? (( MeasureTimer < #ChangeTime# ) ? (( #Alpha# / 255 ) * Cos ( 2 * PI * ( 1 - #Alpha# / 255 ))) : 1 ) : 1 ))
DynamicVariables=1
Group=ImageParam

[MeasureTransfMatB1]
Measure=Calc
Formula=(( MeasureRandomEffect = 5 ) ? (( MeasureTimer < #ChangeTime# ) ? (( -#Alpha# / 255 ) * Sin ( 2 * PI * ( 1 - #Alpha# / 255 ))) : 0 ) : 0 )
DynamicVariables=1
Group=ImageParam

[MeasureTransfMatC1]
Measure=Calc
Formula=(( MeasureRandomEffect = 5 ) ? (( MeasureTimer < #ChangeTime# ) ? (( #Alpha# / 255 ) * Sin ( 2 * PI * ( 1 - #Alpha# / 255 ))) : 0 ) : 0 )
DynamicVariables=1
Group=ImageParam

[MeasureTransfMatD1]
Measure=Calc
Formula=(( MeasureRandomEffect = 5 ) ? (( MeasureTimer < #ChangeTime# ) ? (( #Alpha# / 255 ) * Cos ( 2 * PI * ( 1 - #Alpha# / 255 ))) : 1 ) : 1 )
DynamicVariables=1
Group=ImageParam

[MeasureTransfMatTx1]
Measure=Calc
Formula=(( MeasureRandomEffect = 4 ) ? (( MeasureTimer >= #ChangeTime# ) ? ( #ImgWidth# * ( 1 - #Alpha# / 255 )) : 0 ) : (( MeasureRandomEffect = 5 ) ? (( MeasureTimer < #ChangeTime# ) ? (( #OffsetX# + #ImgWidth# / 2 ) - ( #OffsetX# + #ImgWidth# / 2 ) * ( #Alpha# / 255 ) * Cos ( 2 * PI * ( 1 - #Alpha# / 255 )) - ( #OffsetY# + #ImgHeight# / 2 ) * ( #Alpha# / 255 ) * Sin ( 2 * PI * ( 1 - #Alpha# / 255 ))) : 0 ) : 0 ))
DynamicVariables=1
Group=ImageParam

[MeasureTransfMatTy1]
Measure=Calc
Formula=(( MeasureRandomEffect = 5 ) ? (( MeasureTimer < #ChangeTime# ) ? (( #OffsetY# + #ImgHeight# / 2 ) + ( #OffsetX# + #ImgWidth# / 2 ) * ( #Alpha# / 255 ) * Sin ( 2 * PI * ( 1 - #Alpha# / 255 )) - ( #OffsetY# + #ImgHeight# / 2 ) * ( #Alpha# / 255 ) * Cos ( 2 * PI * ( 1 - #Alpha# / 255 ))) : 0 ) : 0 )
DynamicVariables=1
Group=ImageParam

[MeasureTransfMatA2]
Measure=Calc
Formula=(( MeasureRandomEffect = 4 ) ? ( 1 - #Alpha# / 255 ) : (( MeasureRandomEffect = 5 ) ? (( MeasureTimer >= #ChangeTime# ) ? (( 1 - #Alpha# / 255 ) * Cos ( 2 * PI * #Alpha# / 255 )) : 1 ) : 1 ))
DynamicVariables=1
Group=ImageParam

[MeasureTransfMatB2]
Measure=Calc
Formula=(( MeasureRandomEffect = 5 ) ? (( MeasureTimer >= #ChangeTime# ) ? (( #Alpha# / 255 - 1 ) * Sin ( 2 * PI * #Alpha# / 255 )) : 0 ) : 0 )
DynamicVariables=1
Group=ImageParam

[MeasureTransfMatC2]
Measure=Calc
Formula=(( MeasureRandomEffect = 5 ) ? (( MeasureTimer >= #ChangeTime# ) ? (( 1 - #Alpha# / 255 ) * Sin ( 2 * PI * #Alpha# / 255 )) : 0 ) : 0 )
DynamicVariables=1
Group=ImageParam

[MeasureTransfMatD2]
Measure=Calc
Formula=(( MeasureRandomEffect = 5 ) ? (( MeasureTimer >= #ChangeTime# ) ? (( 1 - #Alpha# / 255 ) * Cos ( 2 * PI * #Alpha# / 255 )) : 1 ) : 1 )
DynamicVariables=1
Group=ImageParam

[MeasureTransfMatTx2]
Measure=Calc
Formula=(( MeasureRandomEffect = 4 ) ? (( MeasureTimer >= #ChangeTime# ) ? 0 : ( #ImgWidth# * #Alpha# / 255 )) : (( MeasureRandomEffect = 5 ) ? (( MeasureTimer >= #ChangeTime# ) ? (( #OffsetX# + #ImgWidth# / 2 ) - ( #OffsetX# + #ImgWidth# / 2 ) * ( 1 - #Alpha# / 255 ) * Cos ( 2 * PI * #Alpha# / 255 ) - ( #OffsetY# + #ImgHeight# / 2 ) * ( 1 - #Alpha# / 255 ) * Sin ( 2 * PI * #Alpha# / 255 )) : 0 ) : 0 ))
DynamicVariables=1
Group=ImageParam

[MeasureTransfMatTy2]
Measure=Calc
Formula=(( MeasureRandomEffect = 5 ) ? (( MeasureTimer >= #ChangeTime# ) ? (( #OffsetY# + #ImgHeight# / 2 ) + ( #OffsetX# + #ImgWidth# / 2 ) * ( 1 - #Alpha# / 255 ) * Sin ( 2 * PI * #Alpha# / 255 ) - ( #OffsetY# + #ImgHeight# / 2 ) * ( 1 - #Alpha# / 255 ) * Cos ( 2 * PI * #Alpha# / 255 )) : 0 ) : 0 )
DynamicVariables=1
Group=ImageParam

[MeasureCropX1]
Measure=Calc
Formula=(( MeasureRandomEffect = 6 ) ? (( MeasureTimer >= #ChangeTime# ) ? 0 : (( MeasureWidth1 / 2 ) - ( MeasureWidth1 * #Alpha# / 510 ))) : 0 )
DynamicVariables=1
Group=ImageParam

[MeasureCropW1]
Measure=Calc
Formula=(( MeasureRandomEffect = 6 ) ? (( MeasureTimer >= #ChangeTime# ) ? MeasureWidth1 : ( MeasureWidth1 * #Alpha# / 255 )) : MeasureWidth1 )
DynamicVariables=1
Group=ImageParam

[MeasureCropX2]
Measure=Calc
Formula=(( MeasureRandomEffect = 6 ) ? (( MeasureTimer < #ChangeTime# ) ? 0 : ( MeasureWidth2 * #Alpha# / 510 )) : 0 )
DynamicVariables=1
Group=ImageParam

[MeasureCropW2]
Measure=Calc
Formula=(( MeasureRandomEffect = 6 ) ? (( MeasureTimer < #ChangeTime# ) ? MeasureWidth2 : ( MeasureWidth2 - MeasureWidth2 * #Alpha# / 255 )) : MeasureWidth2 )
DynamicVariables=1
Group=ImageParam

[MeasureImageMask1]
Measure=Calc
Formula=(( MeasureRandomEffect = 9 ) ? (( MeasureTimer < #ChangeTime# ) ? ( 10 * #Alpha# / 255 ) : 10 ) : 10 )
DynamicVariables=1
Group=ImageParam
Disabled=([MeasureRandomEffect]<>9)

[MeasureImageMask2]
Measure=Calc
Formula=(( MeasureRandomEffect = 9 ) ? (( MeasureTimer >= #ChangeTime# ) ? ( 10 * ( 1 - #Alpha# / 255 )) : 10 ) : 10 )
DynamicVariables=1
Group=ImageParam
Disabled=([MeasureRandomEffect]<>9)

[MeasurePixelizeX1]
Measure=Calc
Formula=((( MeasureWidth1 / MeasureHeight1 ) >= ( #ImgWidth# / #ImgHeight# )) ? 0 : (( #ImgWidth# - #ImgHeight# * MeasureWidth1 / MeasureHeight1 ) / 2 ))
Group=MPixelize1

[MeasurePixelizeY1]
Measure=Calc
Formula=((( MeasureHeight1 / MeasureWidth1 ) >= ( #ImgHeight# / #ImgWidth# )) ? 0 : (( #ImgHeight# - #ImgWidth# * MeasureHeight1 / MeasureWidth1 ) / 2 ))
Group=MPixelize1

[MeasurePixelizeW1]
Measure=Calc
Formula=((( MeasureWidth1 / MeasureHeight1 ) >= ( #ImgWidth# / #ImgHeight# )) ? ( #ImgWidth# / 10 ) : (( Ceil ( #ImgHeight# * MeasureWidth1 / MeasureHeight1 )) / 10 ))
Group=MPixelize1

[MeasurePixelizeH1]
Measure=Calc
Formula=((( MeasureHeight1 / MeasureWidth1 ) >= ( #ImgHeight# / #ImgWidth# )) ? ( #ImgHeight# / 10 ) : (( Ceil ( #ImgWidth# * MeasureHeight1 / MeasureWidth1 )) / 10 ))
Group=MPixelize1

[MeasurePixelizeX2]
Measure=Calc
Formula=((( MeasureWidth2 / MeasureHeight2 ) >= ( #ImgWidth# / #ImgHeight# )) ? 0 : (( #ImgWidth# - #ImgHeight# * MeasureWidth2 / MeasureHeight2 ) / 2 ))
Group=MPixelize2

[MeasurePixelizeY2]
Measure=Calc
Formula=((( MeasureHeight2 / MeasureWidth2 ) >= ( #ImgHeight# / #ImgWidth# )) ? 0 : (( #ImgHeight# - #ImgWidth# * MeasureHeight2 / MeasureWidth2 ) / 2 ))
Group=MPixelize2

[MeasurePixelizeW2]
Measure=Calc
Formula=((( MeasureWidth2 / MeasureHeight2 ) >= ( #ImgWidth# / #ImgHeight# )) ? ( #ImgWidth# / 10 ) : (( Ceil ( #ImgHeight# * MeasureWidth2 / MeasureHeight2 )) / 10 ))
Group=MPixelize2

[MeasurePixelizeH2]
Measure=Calc
Formula=((( MeasureHeight2 / MeasureWidth2 ) >= ( #ImgHeight# / #ImgWidth# )) ? ( #ImgHeight# / 10 ) : (( Ceil ( #ImgWidth# * MeasureHeight2 / MeasureWidth2 )) / 10 ))
Group=MPixelize2

[MeasurePixelizeAlpha1]
Measure=Calc
Formula=(( MeasureTimer < #ChangeTime# ) ? (( #Alpha# < 64 ) ? 0 : (( #Alpha# < 191 ) ? ( 2 * ( #Alpha# - 64 )) : ( 4 * ( 255 - #Alpha# )))) : (( #Alpha# > 191 ) ? ( 4 * ( 255 - #Alpha# )) : (( #Alpha# > 64 ) ? ( 2 * ( #Alpha# - 64 )) : 0 )))
DynamicVariables=1
Group=ImageParam
IfCondition=(MeasurePixelizeAlpha1=0)
IfTrueAction=[!HideMeterGroup "Pixelize1"][!Redraw]
IfFalseAction=[!ShowMeterGroup "Pixelize1"][!Redraw]
OnChangeAction=[!UpdateMeterGroup "Pixelize1"][!Redraw]
Disabled=([MeasureRandomEffect]<>10)

[MeasurePixelizeAlpha2]
Measure=Calc
Formula=(( MeasureTimer < #ChangeTime# ) ? (( #Alpha# < 64 ) ? ( 4 * #Alpha# ) : (( #Alpha# < 191 ) ? ( 2 * ( 191 - #Alpha# )) : 0 )) : (( #Alpha# > 191 ) ? 0 : (( #Alpha# > 64 ) ? ( 2 * ( 191 - #Alpha# )) : ( 4 * #Alpha# ))))
DynamicVariables=1
Group=ImageParam
IfCondition=(MeasurePixelizeAlpha2=0)
IfTrueAction=[!HideMeterGroup "Pixelize2"][!Redraw]
IfFalseAction=[!ShowMeterGroup "Pixelize2"][!Redraw]
OnChangeAction=[!UpdateMeterGroup "Pixelize2"][!Redraw]
Disabled=([MeasureRandomEffect]<>10)

[MeasureTimerForHorBar]
Measure=Calc
Formula=#Alpha#
DynamicVariables=1
Group=ImageParam
OnChangeAction=[!UpdateMeasure "MeasureHorBar"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureHorBarNum"]
IfCondition=((MeasureTimerForHorBar=0)||(MeasureTimerForHorBar=255))
IfTrueAction=[!DisableMeasure "MeasureHorBar"]
IfFalseAction=[!EnableMeasure "MeasureHorBar"]
Disabled=([MeasureRandomEffect]<>12)

[MeasureHorBar]
Measure=Calc
Formula=Random
LowBound=1
HighBound=10
UpdateRandom=1
UniqueRandom=1
UpdateDivider=-1
Disabled=([MeasureRandomEffect]<>12)
DynamicVariables=1

[MeasureHorBarNum]
Measure=Calc
Formula=MeasureHorBar
IfCondition=(MeasureHorBarNum=0)
IfTrueAction=[!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar1Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar2Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar3Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar4Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar5Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar6Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar7Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar8Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar9Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar10Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar1Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar2Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar3Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar4Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar5Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar6Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar7Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar8Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar9Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar10Image2"][!HideMeterGroup "BlackBars1"][!HideMeterGroup "BlackBars2"][!Redraw]
IfCondition2=((MeasureTimer<#ChangeTime#)&&(MeasureHorBarNum=1))
IfTrueAction2=[!ShowMeter "MeterBlack1Image1"][!ShowMeter "MeterHorizontalBar1Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar1Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar2Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar3Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar4Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar5Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar6Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar7Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar8Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar9Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar10Image2"][!Redraw]
IfCondition3=((MeasureTimer<#ChangeTime#)&&(MeasureHorBarNum=2))
IfTrueAction3=[!ShowMeter "MeterBlack2Image1"][!ShowMeter "MeterHorizontalBar2Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar1Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar2Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar3Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar4Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar5Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar6Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar7Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar8Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar9Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar10Image2"][!Redraw]
IfCondition4=((MeasureTimer<#ChangeTime#)&&(MeasureHorBarNum=3))
IfTrueAction4=[!ShowMeter "MeterBlack3Image1"][!ShowMeter "MeterHorizontalBar3Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar1Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar2Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar3Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar4Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar5Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar6Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar7Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar8Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar9Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar10Image2"][!Redraw]
IfCondition5=((MeasureTimer<#ChangeTime#)&&(MeasureHorBarNum=4))
IfTrueAction5=[!ShowMeter "MeterBlack4Image1"][!ShowMeter "MeterHorizontalBar4Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar1Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar2Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar3Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar4Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar5Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar6Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar7Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar8Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar9Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar10Image2"][!Redraw]
IfCondition6=((MeasureTimer<#ChangeTime#)&&(MeasureHorBarNum=5))
IfTrueAction6=[!ShowMeter "MeterBlack5Image1"][!ShowMeter "MeterHorizontalBar5Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar1Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar2Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar3Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar4Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar5Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar6Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar7Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar8Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar9Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar10Image2"][!Redraw]
IfCondition7=((MeasureTimer<#ChangeTime#)&&(MeasureHorBarNum=6))
IfTrueAction7=[!ShowMeter "MeterBlack6Image1"][!ShowMeter "MeterHorizontalBar6Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar1Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar2Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar3Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar4Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar5Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar6Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar7Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar8Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar9Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar10Image2"][!Redraw]
IfCondition8=((MeasureTimer<#ChangeTime#)&&(MeasureHorBarNum=7))
IfTrueAction8=[!ShowMeter "MeterBlack7Image1"][!ShowMeter "MeterHorizontalBar7Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar1Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar2Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar3Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar4Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar5Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar6Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar7Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar8Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar9Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar10Image2"][!Redraw]
IfCondition9=((MeasureTimer<#ChangeTime#)&&(MeasureHorBarNum=8))
IfTrueAction9=[!ShowMeter "MeterBlack8Image1"][!ShowMeter "MeterHorizontalBar8Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar1Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar2Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar3Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar4Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar5Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar6Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar7Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar8Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar9Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar10Image2"][!Redraw]
IfCondition10=((MeasureTimer<#ChangeTime#)&&(MeasureHorBarNum=9))
IfTrueAction10=[!ShowMeter "MeterBlack9Image1"][!ShowMeter "MeterHorizontalBar9Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar1Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar2Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar3Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar4Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar5Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar6Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar7Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar8Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar9Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar10Image2"][!Redraw]
IfCondition11=((MeasureTimer<#ChangeTime#)&&(MeasureHorBarNum=10))
IfTrueAction11=[!ShowMeter "MeterBlack10Image1"][!ShowMeter "MeterHorizontalBar10Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar1Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar2Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar3Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar4Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar5Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar6Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar7Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar8Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar9Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar10Image2"][!Redraw]
IfCondition12=((MeasureTimer>=#ChangeTime#)&&(MeasureHorBarNum=1))
IfTrueAction12=[!ShowMeter "MeterBlack1Image2"][!ShowMeter "MeterHorizontalBar1Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar1Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar2Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar3Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar4Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar5Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar6Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar7Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar8Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar9Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar10Image1"][!Redraw]
IfCondition13=((MeasureTimer>=#ChangeTime#)&&(MeasureHorBarNum=2))
IfTrueAction13=[!ShowMeter "MeterBlack2Image2"][!ShowMeter "MeterHorizontalBar2Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar1Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar2Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar3Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar4Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar5Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar6Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar7Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar8Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar9Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar10Image1"][!Redraw]
IfCondition14=((MeasureTimer>=#ChangeTime#)&&(MeasureHorBarNum=3))
IfTrueAction14=[!ShowMeter "MeterBlack3Image2"][!ShowMeter "MeterHorizontalBar3Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar1Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar2Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar3Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar4Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar5Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar6Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar7Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar8Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar9Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar10Image1"][!Redraw]
IfCondition15=((MeasureTimer>=#ChangeTime#)&&(MeasureHorBarNum=4))
IfTrueAction15=[!ShowMeter "MeterBlack4Image2"][!ShowMeter "MeterHorizontalBar4Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar1Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar2Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar3Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar4Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar5Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar6Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar7Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar8Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar9Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar10Image1"][!Redraw]
IfCondition16=((MeasureTimer>=#ChangeTime#)&&(MeasureHorBarNum=5))
IfTrueAction16=[!ShowMeter "MeterBlack5Image2"][!ShowMeter "MeterHorizontalBar5Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar1Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar2Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar3Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar4Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar5Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar6Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar7Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar8Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar9Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar10Image1"][!Redraw]
IfCondition17=((MeasureTimer>=#ChangeTime#)&&(MeasureHorBarNum=6))
IfTrueAction17=[!ShowMeter "MeterBlack6Image2"][!ShowMeter "MeterHorizontalBar6Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar1Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar2Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar3Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar4Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar5Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar6Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar7Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar8Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar9Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar10Image1"][!Redraw]
IfCondition18=((MeasureTimer>=#ChangeTime#)&&(MeasureHorBarNum=7))
IfTrueAction18=[!ShowMeter "MeterBlack7Image2"][!ShowMeter "MeterHorizontalBar7Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar1Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar2Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar3Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar4Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar5Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar6Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar7Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar8Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar9Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar10Image1"][!Redraw]
IfCondition19=((MeasureTimer>=#ChangeTime#)&&(MeasureHorBarNum=8))
IfTrueAction19=[!ShowMeter "MeterBlack8Image2"][!ShowMeter "MeterHorizontalBar8Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar1Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar2Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar3Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar4Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar5Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar6Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar7Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar8Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar9Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar10Image1"][!Redraw]
IfCondition20=((MeasureTimer>=#ChangeTime#)&&(MeasureHorBarNum=9))
IfTrueAction20=[!ShowMeter "MeterBlack9Image2"][!ShowMeter "MeterHorizontalBar9Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar1Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar2Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar3Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar4Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar5Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar6Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar7Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar8Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar9Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar10Image1"][!Redraw]
IfCondition21=((MeasureTimer>=#ChangeTime#)&&(MeasureHorBarNum=10))
IfTrueAction21=[!ShowMeter "MeterBlack10Image2"][!ShowMeter "MeterHorizontalBar10Image2"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar1Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar2Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar3Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar4Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar5Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar6Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar7Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar8Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar9Image1"][!HideMeter "MeterHorizontalBar10Image1"][!Redraw]

[MeasureHorizontalBarX1]
Measure=Calc
Formula=((( #ImgWidth# - ((( MeasureWidth1 / MeasureHeight1 ) < ( #ImgWidth# / #ImgHeight# )) ? ( #ImgHeight# * ( MeasureWidth1 / MeasureHeight1 )) : #ImgWidth# )) / 2 ) + #OffsetX# )
DynamicVariables=1
Group=HorizontalBar
Disabled=(([MeasureRandomEffect]<>11)&&([MeasureRandomEffect]<>12))

[MeasureHorizontalBarX2]
Measure=Calc
Formula=((( #ImgWidth# - ((( MeasureWidth2 / MeasureHeight2 ) < ( #ImgWidth# / #ImgHeight# )) ? ( #ImgHeight# * ( MeasureWidth2 / MeasureHeight2 )) : #ImgWidth# )) / 2 ) + #OffsetX# )
DynamicVariables=1
Group=HorizontalBar

[MeasureHorizontalBarY1Img1]
Measure=Calc
Formula=( #OffsetY# + (( #ImgHeight# - ((( MeasureWidth1 / MeasureHeight1 ) > ( #ImgWidth# / #ImgHeight# )) ? (( MeasureHeight1 * #ImgWidth# ) / MeasureWidth1 ) : #ImgHeight# )) / 2 ))
DynamicVariables=1
Group=HorizontalBar

[MeasureHorizontalBarY2Img1]
Measure=Calc
Formula=( #OffsetY# + (( #ImgHeight# - ((( MeasureWidth1 / MeasureHeight1 ) > ( #ImgWidth# / #ImgHeight# )) ? (( MeasureHeight1 * #ImgWidth# ) / MeasureWidth1 ) : #ImgHeight# )) / 2 ) + ((( MeasureWidth1 / MeasureHeight1 ) > ( #ImgWidth# / #ImgHeight# )) ? (( MeasureHeight1 * #ImgWidth# ) / ( 10 * MeasureWidth1 )) : ( #ImgHeight# / 10 )))
DynamicVariables=1
Group=HorizontalBar

[MeasureHorizontalBarY3Img1]
Measure=Calc
Formula=( #OffsetY# + (( #ImgHeight# - ((( MeasureWidth1 / MeasureHeight1 ) > ( #ImgWidth# / #ImgHeight# )) ? (( MeasureHeight1 * #ImgWidth# ) / MeasureWidth1 ) : #ImgHeight# )) / 2 ) + 2 * ((( MeasureWidth1 / MeasureHeight1 ) > ( #ImgWidth# / #ImgHeight# )) ? (( MeasureHeight1 * #ImgWidth# ) / ( 10 * MeasureWidth1 )) : ( #ImgHeight# / 10 )))
DynamicVariables=1
Group=HorizontalBar

[MeasureHorizontalBarY4Img1]
Measure=Calc
Formula=( #OffsetY# + (( #ImgHeight# - ((( MeasureWidth1 / MeasureHeight1 ) > ( #ImgWidth# / #ImgHeight# )) ? (( MeasureHeight1 * #ImgWidth# ) / MeasureWidth1 ) : #ImgHeight# )) / 2 ) + 3 * ((( MeasureWidth1 / MeasureHeight1 ) > ( #ImgWidth# / #ImgHeight# )) ? (( MeasureHeight1 * #ImgWidth# ) / ( 10 * MeasureWidth1 )) : ( #ImgHeight# / 10 )))
DynamicVariables=1
Group=HorizontalBar

[MeasureHorizontalBarY5Img1]
Measure=Calc
Formula=( #OffsetY# + (( #ImgHeight# - ((( MeasureWidth1 / MeasureHeight1 ) > ( #ImgWidth# / #ImgHeight# )) ? (( MeasureHeight1 * #ImgWidth# ) / MeasureWidth1 ) : #ImgHeight# )) / 2 ) + 4 * ((( MeasureWidth1 / MeasureHeight1 ) > ( #ImgWidth# / #ImgHeight# )) ? (( MeasureHeight1 * #ImgWidth# ) / ( 10 * MeasureWidth1 )) : ( #ImgHeight# / 10 )))
DynamicVariables=1
Group=HorizontalBar

[MeasureHorizontalBarY6Img1]
Measure=Calc
Formula=( #OffsetY# + (( #ImgHeight# - ((( MeasureWidth1 / MeasureHeight1 ) > ( #ImgWidth# / #ImgHeight# )) ? (( MeasureHeight1 * #ImgWidth# ) / MeasureWidth1 ) : #ImgHeight# )) / 2 ) + 5 * ((( MeasureWidth1 / MeasureHeight1 ) > ( #ImgWidth# / #ImgHeight# )) ? (( MeasureHeight1 * #ImgWidth# ) / ( 10 * MeasureWidth1 )) : ( #ImgHeight# / 10 )))
DynamicVariables=1
Group=HorizontalBar

[MeasureHorizontalBarY7Img1]
Measure=Calc
Formula=( #OffsetY# + (( #ImgHeight# - ((( MeasureWidth1 / MeasureHeight1 ) > ( #ImgWidth# / #ImgHeight# )) ? (( MeasureHeight1 * #ImgWidth# ) / MeasureWidth1 ) : #ImgHeight# )) / 2 ) + 6 * ((( MeasureWidth1 / MeasureHeight1 ) > ( #ImgWidth# / #ImgHeight# )) ? (( MeasureHeight1 * #ImgWidth# ) / ( 10 * MeasureWidth1 )) : ( #ImgHeight# / 10 )))
DynamicVariables=1
Group=HorizontalBar

[MeasureHorizontalBarY8Img1]
Measure=Calc
Formula=( #OffsetY# + (( #ImgHeight# - ((( MeasureWidth1 / MeasureHeight1 ) > ( #ImgWidth# / #ImgHeight# )) ? (( MeasureHeight1 * #ImgWidth# ) / MeasureWidth1 ) : #ImgHeight# )) / 2 ) + 7 * ((( MeasureWidth1 / MeasureHeight1 ) > ( #ImgWidth# / #ImgHeight# )) ? (( MeasureHeight1 * #ImgWidth# ) / ( 10 * MeasureWidth1 )) : ( #ImgHeight# / 10 )))
DynamicVariables=1
Group=HorizontalBar

[MeasureHorizontalBarY9Img1]
Measure=Calc
Formula=( #OffsetY# + (( #ImgHeight# - ((( MeasureWidth1 / MeasureHeight1 ) > ( #ImgWidth# / #ImgHeight# )) ? (( MeasureHeight1 * #ImgWidth# ) / MeasureWidth1 ) : #ImgHeight# )) / 2 ) + 8 * ((( MeasureWidth1 / MeasureHeight1 ) > ( #ImgWidth# / #ImgHeight# )) ? (( MeasureHeight1 * #ImgWidth# ) / ( 10 * MeasureWidth1 )) : ( #ImgHeight# / 10 )))
DynamicVariables=1
Group=HorizontalBar

[MeasureHorizontalBarY10Img1]
Measure=Calc
Formula=( #OffsetY# + (( #ImgHeight# - ((( MeasureWidth1 / MeasureHeight1 ) > ( #ImgWidth# / #ImgHeight# )) ? (( MeasureHeight1 * #ImgWidth# ) / MeasureWidth1 ) : #ImgHeight# )) / 2 ) + 9 * ((( MeasureWidth1 / MeasureHeight1 ) > ( #ImgWidth# / #ImgHeight# )) ? (( MeasureHeight1 * #ImgWidth# ) / ( 10 * MeasureWidth1 )) : ( #ImgHeight# / 10 )))
DynamicVariables=1
Group=HorizontalBar

[MeasureHorizontalBarY1Img2]
Measure=Calc
Formula=( #OffsetY# + (( #ImgHeight# - ((( MeasureWidth2 / MeasureHeight2 ) > ( #ImgWidth# / #ImgHeight# )) ? (( MeasureHeight2 * #ImgWidth# ) / MeasureWidth2 ) : #ImgHeight# )) / 2 ))
DynamicVariables=1
Group=HorizontalBar

[MeasureHorizontalBarY2Img2]
Measure=Calc
Formula=( #OffsetY# + (( #ImgHeight# - ((( MeasureWidth2 / MeasureHeight2 ) > ( #ImgWidth# / #ImgHeight# )) ? (( MeasureHeight2 * #ImgWidth# ) / MeasureWidth2 ) : #ImgHeight# )) / 2 ) + ((( MeasureWidth2 / MeasureHeight2 ) > ( #ImgWidth# / #ImgHeight# )) ? (( MeasureHeight2 * #ImgWidth# ) / ( 10 * MeasureWidth2 )) : ( #ImgHeight# / 10 )))
DynamicVariables=1
Group=HorizontalBar

[MeasureHorizontalBarY3Img2]
Measure=Calc
Formula=( #OffsetY# + (( #ImgHeight# - ((( MeasureWidth2 / MeasureHeight2 ) > ( #ImgWidth# / #ImgHeight# )) ? (( MeasureHeight2 * #ImgWidth# ) / MeasureWidth2 ) : #ImgHeight# )) / 2 ) + 2 * ((( MeasureWidth2 / MeasureHeight2 ) > ( #ImgWidth# / #ImgHeight# )) ? (( MeasureHeight2 * #ImgWidth# ) / ( 10 * MeasureWidth2 )) : ( #ImgHeight# / 10 )))
DynamicVariables=1
Group=HorizontalBar

[MeasureHorizontalBarY4Img2]
Measure=Calc
Formula=( #OffsetY# + (( #ImgHeight# - ((( MeasureWidth2 / MeasureHeight2 ) > ( #ImgWidth# / #ImgHeight# )) ? (( MeasureHeight2 * #ImgWidth# ) / MeasureWidth2 ) : #ImgHeight# )) / 2 ) + 3 * ((( MeasureWidth2 / MeasureHeight2 ) > ( #ImgWidth# / #ImgHeight# )) ? (( MeasureHeight2 * #ImgWidth# ) / ( 10 * MeasureWidth2 )) : ( #ImgHeight# / 10 )))
DynamicVariables=1
Group=HorizontalBar

[MeasureHorizontalBarY5Img2]
Measure=Calc
Formula=( #OffsetY# + (( #ImgHeight# - ((( MeasureWidth2 / MeasureHeight2 ) > ( #ImgWidth# / #ImgHeight# )) ? (( MeasureHeight2 * #ImgWidth# ) / MeasureWidth2 ) : #ImgHeight# )) / 2 ) + 4 * ((( MeasureWidth2 / MeasureHeight2 ) > ( #ImgWidth# / #ImgHeight# )) ? (( MeasureHeight2 * #ImgWidth# ) / ( 10 * MeasureWidth2 )) : ( #ImgHeight# / 10 )))
DynamicVariables=1
Group=HorizontalBar

[MeasureHorizontalBarY6Img2]
Measure=Calc
Formula=( #OffsetY# + (( #ImgHeight# - ((( MeasureWidth2 / MeasureHeight2 ) > ( #ImgWidth# / #ImgHeight# )) ? (( MeasureHeight2 * #ImgWidth# ) / MeasureWidth2 ) : #ImgHeight# )) / 2 ) + 5 * ((( MeasureWidth2 / MeasureHeight2 ) > ( #ImgWidth# / #ImgHeight# )) ? (( MeasureHeight2 * #ImgWidth# ) / ( 10 * MeasureWidth2 )) : ( #ImgHeight# / 10 )))
DynamicVariables=1
Group=HorizontalBar

[MeasureHorizontalBarY7Img2]
Measure=Calc
Formula=( #OffsetY# + (( #ImgHeight# - ((( MeasureWidth2 / MeasureHeight2 ) > ( #ImgWidth# / #ImgHeight# )) ? (( MeasureHeight2 * #ImgWidth# ) / MeasureWidth2 ) : #ImgHeight# )) / 2 ) + 6 * ((( MeasureWidth2 / MeasureHeight2 ) > ( #ImgWidth# / #ImgHeight# )) ? (( MeasureHeight2 * #ImgWidth# ) / ( 10 * MeasureWidth2 )) : ( #ImgHeight# / 10 )))
DynamicVariables=1
Group=HorizontalBar

[MeasureHorizontalBarY8Img2]
Measure=Calc
Formula=( #OffsetY# + (( #ImgHeight# - ((( MeasureWidth2 / MeasureHeight2 ) > ( #ImgWidth# / #ImgHeight# )) ? (( MeasureHeight2 * #ImgWidth# ) / MeasureWidth2 ) : #ImgHeight# )) / 2 ) + 7 * ((( MeasureWidth2 / MeasureHeight2 ) > ( #ImgWidth# / #ImgHeight# )) ? (( MeasureHeight2 * #ImgWidth# ) / ( 10 * MeasureWidth2 )) : ( #ImgHeight# / 10 )))
DynamicVariables=1
Group=HorizontalBar

[MeasureHorizontalBarY9Img2]
Measure=Calc
Formula=( #OffsetY# + (( #ImgHeight# - ((( MeasureWidth2 / MeasureHeight2 ) > ( #ImgWidth# / #ImgHeight# )) ? (( MeasureHeight2 * #ImgWidth# ) / MeasureWidth2 ) : #ImgHeight# )) / 2 ) + 8 * ((( MeasureWidth2 / MeasureHeight2 ) > ( #ImgWidth# / #ImgHeight# )) ? (( MeasureHeight2 * #ImgWidth# ) / ( 10 * MeasureWidth2 )) : ( #ImgHeight# / 10 )))
DynamicVariables=1
Group=HorizontalBar

[MeasureHorizontalBarY10Img2]
Measure=Calc
Formula=( #OffsetY# + (( #ImgHeight# - ((( MeasureWidth2 / MeasureHeight2 ) > ( #ImgWidth# / #ImgHeight# )) ? (( MeasureHeight2 * #ImgWidth# ) / MeasureWidth2 ) : #ImgHeight# )) / 2 ) + 9 * ((( MeasureWidth2 / MeasureHeight2 ) > ( #ImgWidth# / #ImgHeight# )) ? (( MeasureHeight2 * #ImgWidth# ) / ( 10 * MeasureWidth2 )) : ( #ImgHeight# / 10 )))
DynamicVariables=1
Group=HorizontalBar

[MeasureHorizontalBarW1]
Measure=Calc
Formula=((( MeasureWidth1 / MeasureHeight1 ) < ( #ImgWidth# / #ImgHeight# )) ? ( #ImgHeight# * ( MeasureWidth1 / MeasureHeight1 )) : #ImgWidth# )
DynamicVariables=1
Group=HorizontalBar

[MeasureHorizontalBarW2]
Measure=Calc
Formula=((( MeasureWidth2 / MeasureHeight2 ) < ( #ImgWidth# / #ImgHeight# )) ? ( #ImgHeight# * ( MeasureWidth2 / MeasureHeight2 )) : #ImgWidth# )
DynamicVariables=1
Group=HorizontalBar

[MeasureHorizontalBarH1]
Measure=Calc
Formula=(( MeasureRandomEffect = 11 ) ? ((( MeasureTimer < #ChangeTime# ) && ( #Alpha# < 255 )) ? ( #Alpha# * ((( MeasureWidth1 / MeasureHeight1 ) > ( #ImgWidth# / #ImgHeight# )) ? ( Ceil (( #ImgWidth# * MeasureHeight1 ) / ( 10 * MeasureWidth1 ))) : ( #ImgHeight# / 10 )) / 255 ) : 0 ) : ((( MeasureTimer < #ChangeTime# ) && ( #Alpha# < 255 )) ? ( 255 * ((( MeasureWidth1 / MeasureHeight1 ) > ( #ImgWidth# / #ImgHeight# )) ? ( Ceil (( #ImgWidth# * MeasureHeight1 ) / ( 10 * MeasureWidth1 ))) : ( #ImgHeight# / 10 )) / 255 ) : 0 ))
DynamicVariables=1
Group=ImageParam | HorizontalBar
OnChangeAction=[!UpdateMeasure "MeasureCropH1"][!UpdateMeterGroup "BlackBars1"][!UpdateMeterGroup "HorizontalBars1"][!Redraw]

[MeasureHorizontalBarH2]
Measure=Calc
Formula=(( MeasureRandomEffect = 11 ) ? ((( MeasureTimer >= #ChangeTime# ) && ( #Alpha# > 0 )) ? (( 1 - #Alpha# / 255 ) * ((( MeasureWidth2 / MeasureHeight2 ) > ( #ImgWidth# / #ImgHeight# )) ? ( Ceil (( #ImgWidth# * MeasureHeight2 ) / ( 10 * MeasureWidth2 ))) : ( #ImgHeight# / 10 ))) : 0 ) : ((( MeasureTimer >= #ChangeTime# ) && ( #Alpha# > 0 )) ? ( 1 * ((( MeasureWidth2 / MeasureHeight2 ) > ( #ImgWidth# / #ImgHeight# )) ? ( Ceil (( #ImgWidth# * MeasureHeight2 ) / ( 10 * MeasureWidth2 ))) : ( #ImgHeight# / 10 ))) : 0 ))
DynamicVariables=1
Group=ImageParam | HorizontalBar
OnChangeAction=[!UpdateMeasure "MeasureCropH2"][!UpdateMeterGroup "BlackBars2"][!UpdateMeterGroup "HorizontalBars2"][!Redraw]

[MeasureBlinds]
Measure=Calc
Formula=(( MeasureRandomEffect = 11 ) * ( MeasureHorizontalBarX1 + MeasureHorizontalBarX2 + MeasureHorizontalBarW1 + MeasureHorizontalBarW2 + MeasureHorizontalBarH1 + MeasureHorizontalBarH2 ))
IfCondition=(MeasureBlinds=0)
IfTrueAction=[!HideMeterGroup "HorizontalBars1"][!HideMeterGroup "HorizontalBars2"][!HideMeterGroup "BlackBars1"][!HideMeterGroup "BlackBars2"][!Redraw]
IfFalseAction=[!ShowMeterGroup "HorizontalBars1"][!ShowMeterGroup "HorizontalBars2"][!ShowMeterGroup "BlackBars1"][!ShowMeterGroup "BlackBars2"][!Redraw]

[MeasureCropH1]
Measure=Calc
Formula=(( MeasureRandomEffect = 11 ) ? ((( MeasureTimer < #ChangeTime# ) && ( #Alpha# < 255 )) ? ( #Alpha# * MeasureHeight1 / 2550 ) : 0 ) : ((( MeasureTimer < #ChangeTime# ) && ( #Alpha# < 255 )) ? ( MeasureHeight1 / 10 ) : 0 ))
DynamicVariables=1
Group=ImageParam
UpdateDivider=-1

[MeasureCropH2]
Measure=Calc
Formula=(( MeasureRandomEffect = 11 ) ? ((( MeasureTimer >= #ChangeTime# ) && ( #Alpha# > 0 )) ? ((( 255 - #Alpha# ) * MeasureHeight2 ) / 2550 ) : 0 ) : ((( MeasureTimer >= #ChangeTime# ) && ( #Alpha# > 0 )) ? ( MeasureHeight2 / 10 ) : 0 ))
DynamicVariables=1
Group=ImageParam
UpdateDivider=-1

[MeasureShowImageName]
Measure=Calc
Formula=(( #Alpha# > 127 ) ? 1 : 2 )
DynamicVariables=1
OnChangeAction=[!UpdateMeasure "MeasureShowImageNum"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureShowImageName2"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureShowExplorerSetWallpaperCopyButton"]
Group=ImageParam

[MeasureShowImageName2]
Measure=Calc
Formula=(( #ShownImgN# = 0 ) ? (( 1 - #MouseOver# ) * MeasureShowImageName ) : (( 1 - #MouseOver# ) * ( 2 + #ShownImgN# )))
IfCondition=(MeasureShowImageName2=0)
IfTrueAction=[!HideMeterGroup "ImageNames"][!HideMeter "MeterPreviousImgName"][!Redraw]
IfCondition2=(MeasureShowImageName2=1)
IfTrueAction2=[!ShowMeter "MeterImageName1"][!HideMeter "MeterImageName2"][!HideMeter "MeterPreviousImgName"][!Redraw]
IfCondition3=(MeasureShowImageName2=2)
IfTrueAction3=[!HideMeter "MeterImageName1"][!ShowMeter "MeterImageName2"][!HideMeter "MeterPreviousImgName"][!Redraw]
IfCondition4=(MeasureShowImageName2=3)
IfTrueAction4=[!HideMeterGroup "ImageNames"][!SetOption MeterPreviousImgName Text "#*PreviousImgName1*#"][!UpdateMeter "MeterPreviousImgName"][!ShowMeter "MeterPreviousImgName"][!Redraw]
IfCondition5=(MeasureShowImageName2=4)
IfTrueAction5=[!HideMeterGroup "ImageNames"][!SetOption MeterPreviousImgName Text "#*PreviousImgName2*#"][!UpdateMeter "MeterPreviousImgName"][!ShowMeter "MeterPreviousImgName"][!Redraw]
IfCondition6=(MeasureShowImageName2=5)
IfTrueAction6=[!HideMeterGroup "ImageNames"][!SetOption MeterPreviousImgName Text "#*PreviousImgName3*#"][!UpdateMeter "MeterPreviousImgName"][!ShowMeter "MeterPreviousImgName"][!Redraw]
IfCondition7=(MeasureShowImageName2=6)
IfTrueAction7=[!HideMeterGroup "ImageNames"][!SetOption MeterPreviousImgName Text "#*PreviousImgName4*#"][!UpdateMeter "MeterPreviousImgName"][!ShowMeter "MeterPreviousImgName"][!Redraw]
IfCondition8=(MeasureShowImageName2=7)
IfTrueAction8=[!HideMeterGroup "ImageNames"][!SetOption MeterPreviousImgName Text "#*PreviousImgName5*#"][!UpdateMeter "MeterPreviousImgName"][!ShowMeter "MeterPreviousImgName"][!Redraw]
DynamicVariables=1
UpdateDivider=-1

[MeasureShowNextButton]
Measure=Calc
Formula=(( #MouseOver# = 0 ) ? ( -1 ) : #ShownImgN# )
IfCondition=(MeasureShowNextButton=-1)
IfTrueAction=[!HideMeter "Next"][!Redraw]
IfCondition2=(MeasureShowNextButton=0)
IfTrueAction2=[!SetOption Next ButtonCommand """[!UpdateMeasure "MeasureDifference"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasurePlayPause"]"""][!UpdateMeter "Next"][!ShowMeter "Next"][!Redraw]
IfCondition3=(MeasureShowNextButton>0)
IfTrueAction3=[!SetOption Next ButtonCommand """[!SetVariable ShownImgN "(( #*ShownImgN*# > 0 ) ? ( #*ShownImgN*# - 1 ) : #*ShownImgN*# )"][!UpdateMeter "Previous"][!UpdateMeter "Next"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasurePreviousImage"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureShowNextButton"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasurePlayPause"]"""][!UpdateMeter "Next"][!ShowMeter "Next"][!Redraw]
DynamicVariables=1

[MeasureShowExplorerSetWallpaperCopyButton]
Measure=Calc
Formula=(( #MouseOver# = 1 ) ? (( #ShownImgN# = 0 ) ? ( -1 * MeasureShowImageName ) : #ShownImgN# ) : 0 )
IfCondition=(MeasureShowExplorerSetWallpaperCopyButton=-2)
IfTrueAction=[!SetOption Explorer ButtonCommand """["[*MeasureRandomImage2*]"]"""][!SetOption SetWallpaper ButtonCommand """[!SetWallpaper "[*MeasureRandomImage2*]" FIT]"""][!SetOption CopyName ButtonCommand """[!SetClip "[*MeasureRandomImage2*]"]"""][!SetOption CopyName ToolTipText "#CopyName2#"][!SetOption MeasureRun Parameter "explorer /select,[*MeasureRandomImage2*]"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureRun"][!UpdateMeter "Explorer"][!UpdateMeter "SetWallpaper"][!UpdateMeter "CopyName"][!ShowMeter "Explorer"][!ShowMeter "SetWallpaper"][!ShowMeter "CopyName"][!ShowMeter "OpenFolder"][!Redraw]
IfCondition2=(MeasureShowExplorerSetWallpaperCopyButton=-1)
IfTrueAction2=[!SetOption Explorer ButtonCommand """["[*MeasureRandomImage1*]"]"""][!SetOption SetWallpaper ButtonCommand """[!SetWallpaper "[*MeasureRandomImage1*]" FIT]"""][!SetOption CopyName ButtonCommand """[!SetClip "[*MeasureRandomImage1*]"]"""][!SetOption CopyName ToolTipText "#CopyName1#"][!SetOption MeasureRun Parameter "explorer /select,[*MeasureRandomImage1*]"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureRun"][!UpdateMeter "Explorer"][!UpdateMeter "SetWallpaper"][!UpdateMeter "CopyName"][!ShowMeter "Explorer"][!ShowMeter "SetWallpaper"][!ShowMeter "CopyName"][!ShowMeter "OpenFolder"][!Redraw]
IfCondition3=(MeasureShowExplorerSetWallpaperCopyButton=0)
IfTrueAction3=[!HideMeter "Explorer"][!HideMeter "SetWallpaper"][!HideMeter "CopyName"][!HideMeter "OpenFolder"][!Redraw]
IfCondition4=(MeasureShowExplorerSetWallpaperCopyButton=1)
IfTrueAction4=[!SetOption Explorer ButtonCommand """["#*PrevImage1*#"]"""][!SetOption SetWallpaper ButtonCommand """[!SetWallpaper "#*PrevImage1*#" FIT]"""][!SetOption CopyName ButtonCommand """[!SetClip "#*PrevImage1*#"]"""][!SetOption CopyName ToolTipText "[*MeasurePrevImageName1*]"][!SetOption MeasureRun Parameter "explorer /select,#*PrevImage1*#"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureRun"][!UpdateMeter "Explorer"][!UpdateMeter "SetWallpaper"][!UpdateMeter "CopyName"][!ShowMeter "Explorer"][!ShowMeter "SetWallpaper"][!ShowMeter "CopyName"][!ShowMeter "OpenFolder"][!Redraw]
IfCondition5=(MeasureShowExplorerSetWallpaperCopyButton=2)
IfTrueAction5=[!SetOption Explorer ButtonCommand """["#*PrevImage2*#"]"""][!SetOption SetWallpaper ButtonCommand """[!SetWallpaper "#*PrevImage2*#" FIT]"""][!SetOption CopyName ButtonCommand """[!SetClip "#*PrevImage2*#"]"""][!SetOption CopyName ToolTipText "[*MeasurePrevImageName2*]"][!SetOption MeasureRun Parameter "explorer /select,#*PrevImage2*#"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureRun"][!UpdateMeter "Explorer"][!UpdateMeter "SetWallpaper"][!UpdateMeter "CopyName"][!ShowMeter "Explorer"][!ShowMeter "SetWallpaper"][!ShowMeter "CopyName"][!ShowMeter "OpenFolder"][!Redraw]
IfCondition6=(MeasureShowExplorerSetWallpaperCopyButton=3)
IfTrueAction6=[!SetOption Explorer ButtonCommand """["#*PrevImage3*#"]"""][!SetOption SetWallpaper ButtonCommand """[!SetWallpaper "#*PrevImage3*#" FIT]"""][!SetOption CopyName ButtonCommand """[!SetClip "#*PrevImage3*#"]"""][!SetOption CopyName ToolTipText "[*MeasurePrevImageName3*]"][!SetOption MeasureRun Parameter "explorer /select,#*PrevImage3*#"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureRun"][!UpdateMeter "Explorer"][!UpdateMeter "SetWallpaper"][!UpdateMeter "CopyName"][!ShowMeter "Explorer"][!ShowMeter "SetWallpaper"][!ShowMeter "CopyName"][!ShowMeter "OpenFolder"][!Redraw]
IfCondition7=(MeasureShowExplorerSetWallpaperCopyButton=4)
IfTrueAction7=[!SetOption Explorer ButtonCommand """["#*PrevImage4*#"]"""][!SetOption SetWallpaper ButtonCommand """[!SetWallpaper "#*PrevImage4*#" FIT]"""][!SetOption CopyName ButtonCommand """[!SetClip "#*PrevImage4*#"]"""][!SetOption CopyName ToolTipText "[*MeasurePrevImageName4*]"][!SetOption MeasureRun Parameter "explorer /select,#*PrevImage4*#"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureRun"][!UpdateMeter "Explorer"][!UpdateMeter "SetWallpaper"][!UpdateMeter "CopyName"][!ShowMeter "Explorer"][!ShowMeter "SetWallpaper"][!ShowMeter "CopyName"][!ShowMeter "OpenFolder"][!Redraw]
IfCondition8=(MeasureShowExplorerSetWallpaperCopyButton=5)
IfTrueAction8=[!SetOption Explorer ButtonCommand """["#*PrevImage5*#"]"""][!SetOption SetWallpaper ButtonCommand """[!SetWallpaper "#*PrevImage5*#" FIT]"""][!SetOption CopyName ButtonCommand """[!SetClip "#*PrevImage5*#"]"""][!SetOption CopyName ToolTipText "[*MeasurePrevImageName5*]"][!SetOption MeasureRun Parameter "explorer /select,#*PrevImage5*#"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureRun"][!UpdateMeter "Explorer"][!UpdateMeter "SetWallpaper"][!UpdateMeter "CopyName"][!ShowMeter "Explorer"][!ShowMeter "SetWallpaper"][!ShowMeter "CopyName"][!ShowMeter "OpenFolder"][!Redraw]
DynamicVariables=1

[MeasureShowImageNum]
Measure=Calc
Formula=(( MeasureShowImageName = 1 ) ? 2 : 1 )
UpdateDivider=-1

[MeasureShowPrevImgExt]
Measure=Calc
Formula=#ShowExtension#
IfCondition=(MeasureShowPrevImgExt=0)
IfTrueAction=[!SetVariable PrevExtens "\2"]
IfFalseAction=[!SetVariable PrevExtens "\2.\3"]

[MeasurePrevImageName1]
Measure=String
String=#ImgName1#
RegExpSubstitute=1
Substitute="^(.*\\+)(.*)\.(.*)$":"#PrevExtens#"
DynamicVariables=1

[MeasurePrevImageName2]
Measure=String
String=#PrevImage2#
RegExpSubstitute=1
DynamicVariables=1

[MeasurePrevImageName3]
Measure=String
String=#PrevImage3#
RegExpSubstitute=1
DynamicVariables=1

[MeasurePrevImageName4]
Measure=String
String=#PrevImage4#
RegExpSubstitute=1
DynamicVariables=1

[MeasurePrevImageName5]
Measure=String
String=#PrevImage5#
RegExpSubstitute=1
DynamicVariables=1

[MeasurePlayPause]
Measure=Calc
Formula=( #Exec# * #Playing# )
IfCondition=(MeasurePlayPause=0)
IfTrueAction=[!PauseMeasure "MeasureTimer"][!CommandMeasure MeasureSlideAlpha "Stop 1"][!CommandMeasure MeasureSlideAlpha "Stop 2"]
IfCondition2=(MeasurePlayPause=1)
IfTrueAction2=[!UnpauseMeasure "MeasureTimer"][!CommandMeasure MeasureSlideAlpha "Execute 1"][!CommandMeasure MeasureSlideAlpha "Stop 2"]
IfCondition3=(MeasurePlayPause=2)
IfTrueAction3=[!UnpauseMeasure "MeasureTimer"][!CommandMeasure MeasureSlideAlpha "Stop 1"][!CommandMeasure MeasureSlideAlpha "Execute 2"]
DynamicVariables=1
UpdateDivider=-1

[MeasurePlayPauseButton]
Measure=Calc
Formula=( #MouseOver# * ( 1 + #Playing# ))
IfCondition=(MeasurePlayPauseButton=0)
IfTrueAction=[!DisableMeasure "MeasureShowImageName2"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureShowImageName2"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureShowImageName2"][!HideMeter "PauseBut0"][!HideMeter "PlayBut0"]
IfCondition2=(MeasurePlayPauseButton=1)
IfTrueAction2=[!HideMeter "PauseBut0"][!ShowMeter "PlayBut0"]
IfCondition3=(MeasurePlayPauseButton=2)
IfTrueAction3=[!ShowMeter "PauseBut0"][!HideMeter "PlayBut0"]
DynamicVariables=1
FreeRaider

Post by FreeRaider »

szrkygsz, for curiosity, can you post a gif for see how it works?
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

I think you've forgotten to replace the [MeasureShowExplorerSetWallpaperCopyButton] measure, with the new one, I've posted at last point above. Please replace it.
I hope you've added all 8 or 10 ImageXX and PathXX variables. If you have 8 or 10 games, you should have the same number of ImageXX and PathXX variables (you've posted just one, but I suppose you have all of them).
Besides all these, I forgot to mention other two important things:
  • As many such variables do you have, so many elements should have the Substitute options, into the newly added measures ([MeasureReplaceName1], [MeasureReplaceName2], respectively [MeasureReplacePrev1] - [MeasureReplacePrev5]). So, add furtherly "#Image4#":"#Path4#" and so on elements to the Substitution options of the [MeasureReplaceName1] and [MeasureReplaceName2] measures, respectively "#Path#\#Image4#.jpg":"#Path4#" and so on elements to the Substitute options of the [MeasureReplacePrev1] - [MeasureReplacePrev5] measures (be careful not to forget the commas, between each such element).
  • And finally in the same Substitute options of the [MeasureReplacePrev1] - [MeasureReplacePrev5] measures, you have to modify the used extensions, to the right ones. I mean that when I checked the updated code, I used just three images, with three paths (apps) and because my first and third images was two .jpgs and the second one was a .png, that's why I used these extensions into the mentioned Substitute options. You have to use the right ones, for each of the 8 or 10 images so, please check those extensions you have and add everywhere the right ones.
Again, I'm sorry I forgot to mention these last things in my last post. Sometimes it happens to me...
Furtherly you can remove the RegExpSubstitute=1 option from the [MeasureReplaceName1] and [MeasureReplaceName2] measure, because they are not needed.
szrkygsz wrote:I cant open with left mouse down... What did you say when you said thirt button?
I meant this one: