It is currently March 29th, 2024, 8:12 am

Guide me straight into making specific search bar :)

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
mramnesia8@gmail.com

Guide me straight into making specific search bar :)

Post by mramnesia8@gmail.com »

So I'm an Osu! player, and I would love a search bar that searches for beatmaps, and only for beatmaps, nothing else :) How hard would it be to exclude so when I search for let's say a song name, it only shows results in osu!'s webpages beatmap section? :)
CyberTheWorm

Re: Guide me straight into making specific search bar :)

Post by CyberTheWorm »

illustro that comes with rainmeter has a google search skin. You should be able to edit that to search a specific site.
The only source of knowledge is experience. Albert Einstein
Deviant Art Page
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Guide me straight into making specific search bar :)

Post by eclectic-tech »

mramnesia8@gmail.com wrote:So I'm an Osu! player, and I would love a search bar that searches for beatmaps, and only for beatmaps, nothing else :) How hard would it be to exclude so when I search for let's say a song name, it only shows results in osu!'s webpages beatmap section? :)

Code: Select all

[MeasureInputText]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=InputText
X=0
Y=0
W=150
H=20
FontSize=11
Command1=[https://osu.ppy.sh/p/beatmaplist?s=7&o=1&q="$UserInput$"&r=4&g=0&la=0] DefaultValue="username"
FocusDismiss=1

[MeterString]
Meter=String
X=0
Y=0
W=150
H=20
FontSize=11
AntiAlias=1
SolidColor=0,0,0,60
LeftMouseUpAction=[!CommandMeasure "MeasureInputText" "ExecuteBatch 1"]
This will show a shaded rectangle. Left-click the rectangle and type a osu username. Press 'Enter' to open the resulting page in your browser.

Note: osu requires you to sign into your account. So while this code will open a page with the results of beatmaps for the inputted 'username', you may need to sign in every time you access the site.