It is currently April 24th, 2024, 10:36 pm

[HELP] Skins are WAY too big for my screen

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
stoopidanthony

[HELP] Skins are WAY too big for my screen

Post by stoopidanthony »

in case I scrwed up my bbcode

I have a rather large ( :D ) problem on my hands. A lot of my skins are a lot bigger than I would've expected or were advertised. I've done the whole DPI thing, disabling display scaling on high DPI settings for Rainmeter, with no effect. I haven't tried restarting yet since I've just made the change. The skins having problems (but I doubt there won't be more ) are:
Honeycomb by APIIUM-This is quite odd, the rest of Honeycomb apart from a few launchers
Minimalistic Player by TmrGast
Chleon Player by MarcoPixel
Thanks in advance.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: [HELP] Skins are WAY too big for my screen

Post by balala »

The Chleon Player for example indeed is a large skin. It has 1100x200 pixels, so, it's not a small one at all.
But the icons of Honeycomb are not too large, they have 68x82 pixels.
So, on the posted image, the size of the small hexagonal icons (the orang or the black one, with the USB logo, for example) of the Honeycomb skins, are correct, matching the above size. Also correct is the size of the Chleon Player skin, in the lower left corner of the image.
Are you sure the large hexagons belong to the Honeycomb skin? I don't think. I tried to identify those icons between the existing ones in the @Resource\Images folder, and at least me, couldn't even find them. I'd say those icons have nothing to do with Rainmeter, or with the Honeycomb skin.
Finally my guess is that there doesn't even exist the described issue, as far as the icons which for sure belong to the mentioned skins, indeed have the correct size.