It is currently March 28th, 2024, 9:25 am

How to set to leftclick monstercat visualizer to manually refresh the visualizer?

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
Cedric0303

How to set to leftclick monstercat visualizer to manually refresh the visualizer?

Post by Cedric0303 »

Whenever i change my audio output (headphone,speaker) Monstercat visualizer doesnt work unless i press "refresh skin"

Question is how do i set it so that i can refresh the skin by left clicking the visualizer and not have to right click the visualizer and press "refresh skin"?

thanks

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xnoaqxku09e7dtc/visualization.ini?dl=0 ini file
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: How to set to leftclick monstercat visualizer to manually refresh the visualizer?

Post by balala »

Cedric0303 wrote:Question is how do i set it so that i can refresh the skin by left clicking the visualizer and not have to right click the visualizer and press "refresh skin"?
Although I'm not sure this is a good idea (sometimes or many times you'll accidentally refresh your skin), you could add the following option to the [Rainmeter] section: LeftMouseUpAction=[!Refresh]
Cedric0303

Re: How to set to leftclick monstercat visualizer to manually refresh the visualizer?

Post by Cedric0303 »

balala wrote:Although I'm not sure this is a good idea (sometimes or many times you'll accidentally refresh your skin), you could add the following option to the [Rainmeter] section: LeftMouseUpAction=[!Refresh]
so i did it but the only part where the refresh thing works is the progress bar.
is there a way to make it so that the graph part can be clicked to refresh?
Attachments
Screenshot (4).png
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Cedric0303 wrote:so i did it but the only part where the refresh thing works is the progress bar.
is there a way to make it so that the graph part can be clicked to refresh?
It should be, but if not, try to add, besides the LeftMouseUpAction, the following two options to the same [Rainmeter] section:

Code: Select all

BackgroundMode=2
SolidColor=0,0,0,1
These options will create an invisible, but clickable background. Also you probably should add a SkinWidth and SkinHeight option to the same section, but I'm not sure what concrete values to use, because the posted code is the code of some sort of Settings tool, instead of the code of the skin itself. You'll have to make a few tries to find the best values (or come back and post the code of your skin, which contains the AudioLevel plugin measures).
Cedric0303

Post by Cedric0303 »

balala wrote:It should be, but if not, try to add, besides the LeftMouseUpAction, the following two options to the same [Rainmeter] section:

Code: Select all

BackgroundMode=2
SolidColor=0,0,0,1
These options will create an invisible, but clickable background. Also you probably should add a SkinWidth and SkinHeight option to the same section, but I'm not sure what concrete values to use, because the posted code is the code of some sort of Settings tool, instead of the code of the skin itself. You'll have to make a few tries to find the best values (or come back and post the code of your skin, which contains the AudioLevel plugin measures).
Thanks a lot just what i needed. Cheers man
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Cedric0303 wrote:Thanks a lot just what i needed. Cheers man
Glad to help.
But have you added the SkinWidth and Skinheight options? Have you found a good value for them?