It is currently April 19th, 2024, 11:59 am

Is it possible to change cover image?

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
Haki88

Is it possible to change cover image?

Post by Haki88 »

Im lisening songs and each song have different cover image, is it possible to show only 1 image whole time?
CyberTheWorm

Re: Is it possible to change cover image?

Post by CyberTheWorm »

Yes, you remove the cover art meter with an image meter and put in what ever you like.
The only source of knowledge is experience. Albert Einstein
Deviant Art Page
Haki88

Post by Haki88 »

CyberTheWorm wrote:Yes, you remove the cover art meter with an image meter and put in what ever you like.
I found this https://docs.rainmeter.net/manual/meters/image/

I guess i need to change ImageName=#@#Images\Background.jpg but i cant find folder names Images so i can replace it.
Haki88

Post by Haki88 »

nvm i replace it with custom path
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Probably in the initial code, instead of ImageName, the image meter had an MeasureName option. You should replace it with an ImageName option. The most common is to place the image file into the @Resources folder of your config, then use it. Eg: ImageName=#@#MyImage.png, if you want to show the MyImage.png image file, placed into the @Resources folder. Be carefully, into the code of your skin you shouldn't have to refere to the @Resources folder, with the @Resources expression, but with the #@# built-in variable. Rainmeter will replace this variable with the proper path of the folder, using it. Details: https://docs.rainmeter.net/manual/skins/resources-folder/