It is currently March 28th, 2024, 3:21 pm

[Solved]Change Image when a program opens. but trigger only once until program closes?

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
ackley14

[Solved]Change Image when a program opens. but trigger only once until program closes?

Post by ackley14 »

UPDATE Managed to figure it out using This Post
So i was wondering how one might change an image, when a program launches. And then change it again, when that program closes. But not repeatedly call the bang to change the image?

In this case, i'm executing theme files so that when i launch a certain game, the desktop theme changes in response.
The problem is i don't want it to keep checking and checking and activating the theme over and over again

Additionally, is there any way to do a repeated, if else, if else, if else? i.e. "if program A is not active, check program B, if Program B is not active check Program C. If program C IS active, do things. Do not check if Program D is active because we know C IS"...type of thing. basically elongated conditionals. or a stop first at. conditional.

Any suggestions?

UPDATE Managed to figure it out using This Post

Basically, i have the image trigger when i launch the app by launching the app using a rainmeter button. Then, i go on to wait 3 seconds, and enable the process plugin. which runs until it finds that the process is no longer running, in which case it changes the theme back and disables the process measure!
Last edited by Brian on April 10th, 2017, 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed links.