It is currently March 28th, 2024, 9:51 pm

Pages like window

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
CyborgTJB

Pages like window

Post by CyborgTJB »

Hi forums..
I accidentally just inspired by this button config I've to make a window type page.

Code: Select all

;-----------------------------Next and Prev-------------------------------------------
[Next1]
meter=button
buttonimage=Button3.png
x=3r
y=27r
LeftMouseUpAction=!execute [!HideMeterGroup a1][!HideMeterGroup a3][!ShowMeterGroup a2][!HideMeter Next1][!ShowMeter Next2][!Redraw]

[Next2]
meter=button
buttonimage=Button3.png
x=r
y=r
LeftMouseUpAction=!execute [!HideMeterGroup a2][!HideMeterGroup a1][!ShowMeterGroup a3][!HideMeter Next2][!ShowMeter Next1][!Redraw]
Hidden=1

[Prev1]
meter=button
buttonimage=Button4.png
x=r
y=27r
LeftMouseUpAction=!execute [!HideMeterGroup a3][!HideMeterGroup a1][!ShowMeterGroup a2][!HideMeter Prev1][!ShowMeter Prev2][!Redraw]

[Prev2]
meter=button
buttonimage=Button4.png
x=r
y=r
LeftMouseUpAction=!execute [!HideMeterGroup a2][!HideMeterGroup a3][!ShowMeterGroup a1][!HideMeter Prev2][!ShowMeter Prev1][!Redraw]
Hidden=1
I want a skin which can be use like a window. I mean click in a window and open a new skin with all the clickable + openable subfolder with names of it and a back button.
I think I know what to do. I've to type a lot (I can do it). Can I do it with following things.
1. Multiple groups
2. [!HideMeterGroup a1][!HideMeterGroup a3][!ShowMeterGroup a2][!HideMeter Next1][!ShowMeter Next2]
3. Lots of "Hidden=1" buttons and with prepare folder, sub folder and file name (Waao! I've over 1000 mp3's in a folder).

My question is can rainmter can scan and show the folder, sub folder and file name on its own?
Last edited by CyborgTJB on July 13th, 2019, 3:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
CyborG, I love and like to collect and join. :sly:
Bekarfel

Re: Pages like window

Post by Bekarfel »

moshi wrote:there are many Rainmeter skins that aren't really useful, so let's add another one.
jsmorley wrote:I have good news and bad news.
First the bad news. [...] We would be happy to have this happen and would love to work with anyone who is feeling ambitious.
Now the good news.
I lied, there isn't any good news...
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

CyborgTJB wrote:My question is can rainmter can scan and show the folder, sub folder and file name on its own?
A while ago I wrote a Slideshow skin: https://forum.rainmeter.net/viewtopic.php?p=129028#p129028.
Obviously, the point of that skin was the slideshow, but it also has a Settings tool, from which you can open a third, browse skin, to can choose the folder which contains the images presented into the Slideshow skin.
If you're interested, you could download my package (sorry for self promoting) and install it. First the Settings skin will open. Clicking the Browse button, will open a Browsing skin, which is that one, I talked above.
If you did this, please take a look and let me know if you would like to change anything. The Browsing skin will show just the images, but this can be modified easily.
CyborgTJB

Post by CyborgTJB »

I'm interested. I'm downloading it now...
I'll inform my every step with your skin.
Thank you buddy...
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

CyborgTJB wrote:I'll inform my every step with your skin.
Ok, let me know...
CyborgTJB

Post by CyborgTJB »

balala wrote: Ok, let me know...
Balala, Sorry man. I've a terrible accident with my bike so I couldn't let you know...
I'm alive now again... :rolmfao:
I'll try it on couple of days. My head is uncomfortable with codes now... :rolmfao:
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

CyborgTJB wrote:Balala, Sorry man. I've a terrible accident with my bike so I couldn't let you know...
I'm alive now again... :rolmfao:
I'll try it on couple of days. My head is uncomfortable with codes now... :rolmfao:
I'm sorry to read this, it's not a good thing at all. Obviously there is not hurry, give it a try when you're getting better.
CyborgTJB

Post by CyborgTJB »

https://docs.rainmeter.net/manual/plugins/fileview/
is working good....
thanks a lot buddy...
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

CyborgTJB wrote:https://docs.rainmeter.net/manual/plugins/fileview/
is working good....
Not sure why have you posted the link of the FileView plugin help, but I'm glad if you got it working well.