It is currently March 29th, 2024, 4:49 am

Invisible result

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
PtitChat107

Invisible result

Post by PtitChat107 »

Hi,
Just a little help from you regarding a problem that just happened to me, I was able to extract without problems a data in this format:

Code: Select all

[measurePoleEmploi]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=WebParser
Url=https://candidat.pole-emploi.fr/offres/recherche?lieux=25D&offresPartenaires=true&rayon=10&tri=1
UpdateRate=60
StringIndex=1
Substitute="":"..."
RegExp="(?siU).*<h1 class="title">(.*)offres.*"

[meterLabelPoleEmploi]
Meter=String
MeterStyle=styleLeftText
X=10
Y=140
W=190
H=14
Text=Pole Emploi :
DecodeCharacterReference=1

[meterValuePoleEmploi]
Meter=String
MeterStyle=styleRightText
MeasureName=measurePoleEmploi
StringIndex=1
AntiAlias=1
Hidden=0
X=200
Y=140
W=190
H=14
LeftMouseUpAction=["https://candidat.pole-emploi.fr/offres/recherche?lieux=25D&offresPartenaires=true&rayon=10&tri=1"]
Text=%1 offres
The result appears in the "Skin" tab of "About Rainmeter" but on the desktop, nothing appears to appear.
An idea of ​​where the problem may come from ? :confused:
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Invisible result

Post by balala »

The issue is caused by the fact that the [measurePoleEmploi] measure returns not just a number, but a number preceded by a new line character. So, the [meterValuePoleEmploi] meter should show the returned number into a new line, but it has set a height, so when the [measurePoleEmploi] measure gets the value, it is shown into a new line, which goes outside of the meter.
The simplest solution would be to add a RegExpSubstitute=1 option to the [measurePoleEmploi] measure and, in paralel, replace its Substitute option with the following one: Substitute="":"...","\n":"". The "\n":"" will remove the new line character and the result will fit one single line, becoming visible.
PtitChat107

Post by PtitChat107 »

It's works perfectly, thank you; I have only to realize the separation of tens and hundreds. :welcome: :D
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

PtitChat107 wrote:I have only to realize the separation of tens and hundreds. :welcome: :D
Tens and hundreds? Not hundreds and thousands?
Anyway, this also can be done with the regular expression substitution. Just replace once again the previously discussed Substitution option, as it follows: Substitute="":"...","\n":"","\s":"","^(\d+)(\d{3})$":"\1,\2". In this option, the newly added "\s":"" part removes the existing spaces, while the last part ("^(\d+)(\d{3})$":"\1,\2") divides the returned number in two distinct parts: the group of last three digits is represented by the (\d{3}) expression, the all others are represented by the (\d+) expression. Then a comma (,) is added between these two parts.
PtitChat107

Post by PtitChat107 »

balala wrote:Tens and hundreds? Not hundreds and thousands?
Actually I was wrong but you seem to have understood me, excuse me, sorry :oops: :lol: I just tested it and it seems to work fine.
On the other hand small question off topic, you do not know a way to disable the effect "grid magnet" when you want to move a skin on the desktop?
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

What you mean by
PtitChat107 wrote:the effect "grid magnet"
?
PtitChat107

Post by PtitChat107 »

To explain, when I want to move a module from one of my skins; It moves by blow and not in a fluid way. As if he were magnetized to an invisible grid; It's hard to explain but for example if you want to move the module in question in one direction, it will move only by blow and not in a fluid way.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

PtitChat107 wrote:To explain, when I want to move a module from one of my skins; It moves by blow and not in a fluid way. As if he were magnetized to an invisible grid; It's hard to explain but for example if you want to move the module in question in one direction, it will move only by blow and not in a fluid way.
Yeah, indeed, but I don't know what to say. I didn't notice this before, because I usually don't move the skins on my screen, I got used their position and usually I leave them there. Maybe one of the developers will be able to say something about this.
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

You talking about "Snap to edges"?