It is currently March 28th, 2024, 11:30 am

Asia Weather Map

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Asia Weather Map

Post by balala »

vHAPpY wrote:This is what I'm saying :-( :-( :-( :-( thank you thank you :bow: :bow:
You're welcome.
vHAPpY wrote:BTW Can the border be way too black then a slight thin? what to input?
Add a variable into the shape option of the [MeterBorder], as it follows: Shape=Rectangle 5,5,([MeterStartImage:W]+10),([MeterStartImage:H]+10) | StrokeWidth 10 | Stroke Color #StrokeColor# | Fill Color 0,0,0,1. You'll have to set the values of this variable, eg adding the following bangs to the appropriate options (be careful to leave untouched the existing bangs, just add these new ones) of the [MeasureSource] measure:

Code: Select all

[MeasureSource]
IfTrueAction=...[!SetVariable StrokeColor "47,47,47,255"]...
IfTrueAction2=...[!SetVariable StrokeColor "147,147,147,255"]...
IfTrueAction3=...[!SetVariable StrokeColor "147,147,147,255"]...
IfTrueAction4=...[!SetVariable StrokeColor "147,147,147,255"]...
Obviously you can use whatever colors you would like, these was just an example.
vHAPpY wrote:and is it possible to add time and dates? like what you help me on my Himawari8 skin
With some new WebParser measures, the dates and times shown on the pages can be taken and shown. But as I said, you can't use for this, the existing measures (which are downloading the images), you'll have to add new ones.
And a small problem is that on those pages (eg http://tropic.ssec.wisc.edu/real-time/westpac/movies/gmsirbbm/) the seconds aren't shown, just the hours and minutes. Practically all images have the same time. Would it be useful, in a such way?
vHAPpY

Post by vHAPpY »

Need help, when it update, under Rainmeter\Cache the directory have a Example= GMSIR4_1,GMSIR7_1

Is this normal?
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

vHAPpY wrote:Need help, when it update, under Rainmeter\Cache the directory have a Example= GMSIR4_1,GMSIR7_1

Is this normal?
The first set of images is downloaded as GMSIR0 - GMSIR10, while the second one as GMSIR0_1 - GMSIR10_1. That's why I had to add the [!SetVariable Ord "_1"] bang to the IfTrueAction2 option of the [MeasureSource] measure and [!SetVariable Ord ""] to all others. But that's not a problem, I'm not sure why are you worried, especially if the skin works well. Does it?
vHAPpY

Post by vHAPpY »

Guys, Question. Is it possible, when i load the skin, the images that have been downloaded last time will display automatically after i open the skin?

SphynxAnimatedWeatherMaphttp://moshiab.deviantart.com/art/Sphynx-Animated-Weather-Map-590298415 works that way,try it and see for yourself then so, is it possible in my skin too?
vHAPpY

Post by vHAPpY »

hi again, as for an update, just want to ask if how can a rainmeter user change the size or resize it in his own style. thank you
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

vHAPpY wrote:hi again, as for an update, just want to ask if how can a rainmeter user change the size or resize it in his own style. thank you
Resize what? The skin? The downloaded images I think are easy to be resized, just have to add new W and H options to the Image meter showing them, but this is what you need?