It is currently March 28th, 2024, 8:27 am

Web Parsing a Redirect

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
limitless

Re: Web Parsing a Redirect

Post by limitless »

balala wrote:Doesn't help too much. The code has an included file (the @Include1=#@#plexpyvariables.ini option of the [Variables] section) which probably contains some variables like PlexPyAddress, APIKey and so on. These variables are absolutely necessary, without them, the code can't work. You should post the included file too, or even better, you should pack the config and upload it.
Just another side note, usually the included files (which contains additional variables) would be better to be inc files, instead of ini.

I can message you the link to the skin pack. It contains my private IP address which I would like to not show to the web if possible :lol:

I will message you now and if you need anything else please let me know and I will supply.

:thumbup:
limitless

Post by limitless »

balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

limitless wrote:Link to my Final App:
At a first look, I'd probably modify the code of the [CalcMeasureProgressOverall] and [CalcMeasureTranscodingProgressOverall] measures, to avoid some error messages in the log, when clicking the [PlexArrowDown] meter (the arrow down), while the skin doesn't return any show yet. In this situation, you get those messages, both about a division by 0 (one related to the [CalcMeasureProgressOverall] and the other to the [CalcMeasureTranscodingProgressOverall] measure). These messages are caused by the fact that both denominators of the formulas used into the mentioned Calc measures are equal with [MeasurePlexPyStreamCount], but this measure doesn't return anything. This is causing a Division by 0 message, which can be easily avoided adding a very small, non-zero and irrelevant value to the denominators (I added 0.0001). This very small value doesn't change significantly the value returned by the measure, but avoids the error messages, because with them, the denominators are not equal with 0, even if the [MeasurePlexPyStreamCount] measure doesn't return anything.

Code: Select all

[CalcMeasureProgressOverall]
Formula=(MeasurePlexPyProgressNumber1 + MeasurePlexPyProgressNumber2  + MeasurePlexPyProgressNumber3 + MeasurePlexPyProgressNumber4  + MeasurePlexPyProgressNumber5+ MeasurePlexPyProgressNumber6 + MeasurePlexPyProgressNumber7 +  MeasurePlexPyProgressNumber8 + MeasurePlexPyProgressNumber9 + MeasurePlexPyProgressNumber10) / (MeasurePlexPyStreamCount + 0.0001)

[CalcMeasureTranscodingProgressOverall]
Formula=(MeasurePlexPyTranscodeProgressNumber1 + MeasurePlexPyTranscodeProgressNumber2  + MeasurePlexPyTranscodeProgressNumber3 + MeasurePlexPyTranscodeProgressNumber4  + MeasurePlexPyTranscodeProgressNumber5+ MeasurePlexPyTranscodeProgressNumber6 + MeasurePlexPyTranscodeProgressNumber7 +  MeasurePlexPyTranscodeProgressNumber8 + MeasurePlexPyTranscodeProgressNumber9 + MeasurePlexPyTranscodeProgressNumber10) / (MeasurePlexPyStreamCount + 0.0001)
limitless

Post by limitless »

balala wrote:At a first look, I'd probably modify the code of the [CalcMeasureProgressOverall] and [CalcMeasureTranscodingProgressOverall] measures, to avoid some error messages in the log, when clicking the [PlexArrowDown] meter (the arrow down), while the skin doesn't return any show yet. In this situation, you get those messages, both about a division by 0 (one related to the [CalcMeasureProgressOverall] and the other to the [CalcMeasureTranscodingProgressOverall] measure). These messages are caused by the fact that both denominators of the formulas used into the mentioned Calc measures are equal with [MeasurePlexPyStreamCount], but this measure doesn't return anything. This is causing a Division by 0 message, which can be easily avoided adding a very small, non-zero and irrelevant value to the denominators (I added 0.0001). This very small value doesn't change significantly the value returned by the measure, but avoids the error messages, because with them, the denominators are not equal with 0, even if the [MeasurePlexPyStreamCount] measure doesn't return anything.

Code: Select all

[CalcMeasureProgressOverall]
Formula=(MeasurePlexPyProgressNumber1 + MeasurePlexPyProgressNumber2  + MeasurePlexPyProgressNumber3 + MeasurePlexPyProgressNumber4  + MeasurePlexPyProgressNumber5+ MeasurePlexPyProgressNumber6 + MeasurePlexPyProgressNumber7 +  MeasurePlexPyProgressNumber8 + MeasurePlexPyProgressNumber9 + MeasurePlexPyProgressNumber10) / (MeasurePlexPyStreamCount + 0.0001)

[CalcMeasureTranscodingProgressOverall]
Formula=(MeasurePlexPyTranscodeProgressNumber1 + MeasurePlexPyTranscodeProgressNumber2  + MeasurePlexPyTranscodeProgressNumber3 + MeasurePlexPyTranscodeProgressNumber4  + MeasurePlexPyTranscodeProgressNumber5+ MeasurePlexPyTranscodeProgressNumber6 + MeasurePlexPyTranscodeProgressNumber7 +  MeasurePlexPyTranscodeProgressNumber8 + MeasurePlexPyTranscodeProgressNumber9 + MeasurePlexPyTranscodeProgressNumber10) / (MeasurePlexPyStreamCount + 0.0001)
As always, this has corrected that error I was getting! Thank you Balala!
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

You're welcome. Glad to help.