It is currently April 18th, 2024, 8:40 am

weather skin - icon problem

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
arturob

weather skin - icon problem

Post by arturob »

Hi guys,

could anyone help me please with the skin I use.
This is "windows 9 single" - the problem is that the icon for current day is not shown. Take a look at the screen...

I have following entries regarding it:

[Current]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=Plugins\WebParser.dll
UpdateRate=3000
Url=http://wxdata.weather.com/wxdata/weather/local/UKXX9285?cc=*&unit=#Metric#&dayf=5
RegExp="(?siU).*<locale>(.*)</locale>.*<ut>(.*)</ut>.*<ud>(.*)</ud>.*<us>(.*)</us>.*<up>(.*)</up>.*<ur>(.*)</ur>.*<loc id="(.*)">.*<dnam>(.*)</dnam>.*<tm>(.*)</tm>.*<lat>(.*)</lat>.*<lon>(.*)</lon>.*<sunr>(.*)</sunr>.*<suns>(.*)</suns>.*<zone>(.*)</zone>.*<cc>.*<lsup>(.*)</lsup>.*<obst>(.*)</obst>.*<tmp>(.*)</tmp>.*<flik>(.*)</flik>.*<t>(.*)</t>.*<icon>(.*)</icon>.*<bar>.*<r>(.*)</r>.*<d>(.*)</d>.*<wind>.*<s>(.*)</s>.*<gust>(.*)</gust>.*<d>(.*)</d>.*<t>(.*)</t>.*<hmid>(.*)</hmid>.*<vis>(.*)</vis>.*<uv>.*<i>(.*)</i>.*<t>(.*)</t>.*<dewp>(.*)</dewp>.*<moon>.*<icon>(.*)</icon>.*<t>(.*)</t>.*"

[Today]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=Plugins\WebParser.dll
UpdateRate=3000
Url=http://wxdata.weather.com/wxdata/weather/local/UKXX9285?cc=*&unit=#Metric#&dayf=1
RegExp="(?siU)<dayf>.*<lsup>(.*)</lsup>.*<day d="0" t="(.*)" dt="(.*)".*<hi>(.*)</hi>.*<low>(.*)</low>.*<sunr>(.*)</sunr>.*<suns>(.*)</suns>.*<part p="d">.*<icon>(.*)</icon>.*<t>(.*)</t>.*<wind>.*<s>(.*)</s>.*<gust>(.*)</gust>.*<d>(.*)</d>.*<t>(.*)</t>.*<bt>(.*)</bt>.*<ppcp>(.*)</ppcp>.*<hmid>(.*)</hmid>.*<part p="n">.*<icon>(.*)</icon>.*<t>(.*)</t>.*<wind>.*<s>(.*)</s>.*<gust>(.*)</gust>.*<d>(.*)</d>.*<t>(.*)</t>.*<bt>(.*)</bt>.*<ppcp>(.*)</ppcp>.*<hmid>(.*)</hmid>.*"

Whole weather.ini file is here: http://pastebin.com/G9ZANvgG

Could anyone help me please with this?

thanks in advance,
arturob
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
fonpaolo

Re: weather skin - icon problem

Post by fonpaolo »

There's nothing wrong in your code, simply there's no current icon informations in the xml file at the moment.
arturob

Post by arturob »

I think there is sth wrong with it, there is no info whole the time since yesterday?

Im not really familiar with the config (and entries) for Rainmeter, just changed the location code...
Maybe you could investigate the issue, please?
fonpaolo

Post by fonpaolo »

Sorry, but there's nothing to investigate, sometimes this happens, can disappear an icon, a temperature, a condition and so on...

We've to thank Weather.com for the informations, since they're given for free.
fonpaolo

Post by fonpaolo »

There's only a possible workaround: modify the skin to use the day/night part for today's forecast...
...but you've to add/change measures and meters.