It is currently April 23rd, 2024, 9:19 pm

Looking for a hand creating a Rainmeter skin for my background.

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
SwissChris

Looking for a hand creating a Rainmeter skin for my background.

Post by SwissChris »

Trying to make a skin for my current background where the fire on the character's arm glows with music. As much as I would like someone to just do it for me, that's a bit of a dick move, so if someone wants to tell/show me how that'd be awesome. But if you like doing stuff like that in rainmeter that'd be sick and i'll post the image.
Kobalt.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Looking for a hand creating a Rainmeter skin for my background.

Post by balala »

SwissChris wrote:As much as I would like someone to just do it for me,
Sorry, but this sounds a bit like a skin request: https://forum.rainmeter.net/viewtopic.php?p=49194#p49194
However, if you'd need help, to create yourself the skin, post the image, then we'll see...
Mor3bane

Re: Looking for a hand creating a Rainmeter skin for my background.

Post by Mor3bane »

My first idea would be to implement an animated gif/png.

If you have any artistic skill you could create several frames and have the skin animate around the flames.

Turn off draggable and Bob's ur uncle :thumbup:
My DevArt Gallery

There are many ways to be different - there is only one way to be yourself - be amazing at it

The law of averages says what it means; even if you get everything right, you will get something wrong. Therefore; self managing error trapping initiates another set of averages - amongst the errors, some of them will not be errors, instead those instances will appear to be "luck". One cannot complain of the 'appearance' of 'infinite regress of causation', even if it does not have a predictable pattern, only that it requires luck to achieve.