It is currently April 20th, 2024, 2:28 am

Help making Histogram or graph

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
NiketanG

Re: Help making Histogram or graph

Post by NiketanG »

BTW can you please tell me how can I change X position of the line ? It's calculated as [MeasurePosition]-98 in your code . But how could I change it? Is it [MeasurrPosition]-width -2 ? I also want to change the width of the graph. But entering values in x options does not changes its x position . Can you get me through it?

Thanks . My problem is almost solved now just because of you.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Help making Histogram or graph

Post by balala »

NiketanG wrote:BTW can you please tell me how can I change X position of the line ? It's calculated as [MeasurePosition]-98 in the line. But how could I change it?
To have the graph motionless, its position must be updated continuously, until it fills the width of the skin. Otherwise a line meter (as well a histogram meter) will move from right to left on each update. The value of the [MeasurePosition] measure is increased on each update of the [MeterBatteryLine] line meter. Each time this is happening, the [MeterBatteryLine] makes a step right. But the left side of it is outside of the skin, that's why it's not visible. This part of the meter is on 0, so it's not so important, so we can leave it to stay outside of the skin. You can't move the meter to left, because if you do so, the "non-zero" part of it will go outside of the skin, becoming invisible. But you can move it to right, reducing the value 98 in the X option of the [MeterBatteryLine] meter. The reduction of this number must be equal with the increase of the SkinWidth value in the [Rainmeter] section (or should be a difference of 1-2 between these decrease - increase of the values).