It is currently April 25th, 2024, 6:20 am

[Solved] Make Illustro Background Bigger?

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
de_cyanide

[Solved] Make Illustro Background Bigger?

Post by de_cyanide »

So I installed Rainmeter yesterday and quickly learned how to make my own stuff using it. I used Illustro's background.png as this is for a personal project of mine. However, my problem is, Illustro's default background is too small for me. So my question is, how do you make it bigger?
I know you can use programs like Photoshop and Paint to increase the size, but is it easier than I think it is or is it really only manually done? This is how mine looks right now, and I'd like to make it bigger for my needs. http://imgur.com/a/LDqI0
Last edited by de_cyanide on December 29th, 2016, 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fonpaolo

Re: Make Illustro Background Bigger?

Post by fonpaolo »

You can use ScaleMargins, with W and H, to enlarge only the central portion of your image and preserve the borders.
de_cyanide

Re: Make Illustro Background Bigger?

Post by de_cyanide »

fonpaolo wrote:You can use ScaleMargins, with W and H, to enlarge only the central portion of your image and preserve the borders.
Thank you so much, dude. Saved me so much Photoshop time. I'm surprised I didn't know that before... guess I didn't search long enough. :)
fonpaolo

Re: [Solved] Make Illustro Background Bigger?

Post by fonpaolo »

You're welcome, glad to help. :welcome:

The documentation is very detailed, you can find everything, but sometimes it's hard to find what you need, even if you use it regularly. ;-)