It is currently March 29th, 2024, 4:52 am

Help with SunRiseSet

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
von__zeppelin

Re: Help with SunRiseSet

Post by von__zeppelin »

fonpaolo wrote:Well, von__zeppelin, now that I see it, it's not so bad that shade of green, maybe because your desktop is darker than mine.

Only a side note, I don't see the pressure bar, only the numeric part...
I think to have found the problem, I forgot the conversion from mb. to in. in the measure... :oops:
To avoid the problem, do you know the minimum and maximum pressure?
I don't know if there are some variations and where to find them.

This year was, is and I think will be remembered as the worse (at least in my whole my life), too much bad news, missed too much people, personally and in general. :thumbdown:
Yeah if not for the overall desktop being as dark as it is, it would definitely be hard to incorporate such an "in your face" green lol.

As far as the pressure bar...I'm not to concerned with it being visible at the moment. Maybe if I get a chance to take a crack on enlarging the skin as whole I'll try to fix it. But for now the skin looks great to me and am glad to have it part of my set-up :)

I share your sentiments on the past year. I hope 2017 is a better one for you.... and for all of us calling this rock known as Earth "home".
fonpaolo

Post by fonpaolo »

Yes, let's hope for a better year, ...and given the comparison with this last past, the hope in a better one is higher.

I have to investigate and find a solution for the pressure bar... :???:
...but I forgot to answer to one question, the only way to change the size of my skins is to edit (better say redo) the images, changing their size using W and H can only cause distortions.
Then, you have to move the various texts and also enlarge them accordingly.

There's an interesting solution to this problem, using the new shape meter, but for the moment it's only an idea.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

I admit I didn't read all posts of this topic, but i just uploaded a somehow similar skin, my SunMoon. It's not showing the position of Sun, neither wind directions or anything else, just the moment of Sun/Moon rise/set, for current day. But unlike the most similar skins, this one don't download these information, it calculates them, based on the geographical coordinates and the date, through two lua scripts.
If you're interested, here is the skin: https://forum.rainmeter.net/viewtopic.php?p=130759#p130759
I'd like to know your opinion about it.