It is currently March 28th, 2024, 10:00 am

Weather SKIN REQUEST

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
vHAPpY

Re: Weather SKIN REQUEST

Post by vHAPpY »

i guess ive found my problem. im using the old rainmeter skin which is 3.3 version now upgrading to 4.0
vHAPpY

Post by vHAPpY »

still comes the error :( :(
vHAPpY

Post by vHAPpY »

switching to new location isn't a problem but when i try to right click then refresh the skin the error comes up
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

vHAPpY wrote:switching to new location isn't a problem but when i try to right click then refresh the skin the error comes up
Let's see if I understood well what you mean: when you load the skin, it starts with Philippines, then if you click it, the skin switches to Australia, Hawaii and so on, but if you try to refresh it, Rainmeter crashes. Am I right?
vHAPpY

Post by vHAPpY »

Yep thats right ." REFRESH SKIN "

WHEN I CLICK AUSTRALIA THEN I HAPPEN TO RIGHT CLICK REFRESH SKIN SO THAT ITLL DL THE NEW IMAGES THE ERROR OCCURS

I WILL JUST WAIT TILL THE IMAGES ARE BEING DOWNLOADED SO THAT THE ERROR DONT OCCUR
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

vHAPpY wrote:i guess ive found my problem. im using the old rainmeter skin which is 3.3 version now upgrading to 4.0
I'm not sure, but I'd say that the skin should work well even with Rainmeter 3.3 (however it is better if you upgraded).
vHAPpY wrote:Yep thats right ." REFRESH SKIN "

WHEN I CLICK AUSTRALIA THEN I HAPPEN TO RIGHT CLICK REFRESH SKIN SO THAT ITLL DL THE NEW IMAGES THE ERROR OCCURS

I WILL JUST WAIT TILL THE IMAGES ARE BEING DOWNLOADED SO THAT THE ERROR DONT OCCUR
So, the error occurs just if you refresh the skin immediately after you click to switch the country? In my case, that's not happening, but I'd be curious why there it is. Could you please pack the config and upload it? I'd like to check.
vHAPpY

Post by vHAPpY »

yes when i refresh the skin immediately after i click the switch to the next country
Attachments
Himawari8_1.1.rmskin
(1.28 MiB) Downloaded 33 times
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

vHAPpY wrote:yes when i refresh the skin immediately after i click the switch to the next country
Sorry, it seems I can't help here, because I can't replicate that issue. Whenever I refresh the skin (no matter when), it's ok, Rainmeter doesn't crash.
Maybe someone else could help, telling if encounter the same issue?
vHAPpY

Post by vHAPpY »

Thats all Mr. Balala I'll just do what you've said according to the new idea you gave me :) happy to learn :)
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Did it help? Weird is that I don't have the described issue, my skin doesn't crash at all.