It is currently March 28th, 2024, 4:03 pm

Weather SKIN REQUEST

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Weather SKIN REQUEST

Post by balala »

vHAPpY wrote:Is there a code on the webparser that instantly update the images? I mean not that 10 mins time to wait
When the images are downloaded, the image meter will be updated on the first update cycle, so in one second, if the skin has set the default Update=1000. On the other hand, you can add a FinishAction=[!UpdateMeter "MeterImages"] option to the [MeasureImage0] - [MeasureImage9] measures, which will determine an immediate update of the [MeterImages] meter when the images are downloaded, but this isn't too important, because this update, as I said, will be done in next update cycle, so in 1 second.
vHAPpY

Post by vHAPpY »

if i add another 10 MeasureImage and Date will rainmeter handle it?
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

vHAPpY wrote:if i add another 10 MeasureImage and Date will rainmeter handle it?
Try it. Add them and you'll see.
vHAPpY

Post by vHAPpY »

Not asking but ? you use my skin Mr.? Have you experience the wrong imagery and dates too?
Untitled.png
Do you have a fix for it please?

What if I use the larger images? how to make them like in thumbnail ? maybe there's something that could make my skin be fix
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

vHAPpY wrote:Not asking but ? you use my skin Mr.? Have you experience the wrong imagery and dates too?
Untitled.png
Do you have a fix for it please?
Although I don't have it loaded all the time, while it is, I don't have such problems. The images are downloaded properly, I just loaded the skin and got dates between 2016-12-19 12:50 - 14:20. So, I'm not sure what's happening there and I'm sorry, but as such, I can't figure out a fix.
vHAPpY wrote:What if I use the larger images? how to make them like in thumbnail ? maybe there's something that could make my skin be fix
You can download the images through Rainmeter and use them, setting a proper width and height to the image meter. If needed (if the images are large), they'll be resized, to get the desired size.
vHAPpY

Post by vHAPpY »

How to please? Maybe the problem is those thumbnails so i will try the large ones but help me resize please?

I will use the Large images rather by using the URL then download it
Capture.PNG
http://rammb.cira.colostate.edu/ramsdis/online/images/himawari-8/philippines_true_color/philippines_true_color_[YearMonthDateTime]
mak_kawa

Post by mak_kawa »

I am really not sure what you actually want. But from my view, "thumbnail" and "larger image" you said are the same images?

For example at the moment, URL links of the first/recent image (2016-12-23 09:20) are as follows:

"thumbnail": images/himawari-8/philippines_true_color/philippines_true_color_20161223092000.jpg
"larger image": images/himawari-8/philippines_true_color/philippines_true_color_20161223092000.jpg

In my eyes, the two links are exactly the same... I am sorry if I misunderstand.
vHAPpY

Post by vHAPpY »

No my friend thumbnail are those the small ones while that LINK IMAGES will direct you to its High Res

Thumbnail ( My skin use now)

High Res (Future use)

Im asking if how to change my skin's imagery that will use those High Res images and be resized to small and cycled

Please help?
mak_kawa

Post by mak_kawa »

Ah...my bad, sorry.
vHAPpY

Post by vHAPpY »

is there a way on how to use those larger images? then will be resized? then cycled? :(