It is currently April 20th, 2024, 11:51 am

Lano Visualizer

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
shelia_2303

Lano Visualizer

Post by shelia_2303 »

hey,
1. I have a problem with the Song Information. I chose NowPlaying.ini but it won't show the song title. I tried edit the code PlayerName=VLC but it doesn't work when I open vlc
2. I feel like the visualizer is too long(not high) I want the line to be shorter to fit my wallpaper
please help?
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Lano Visualizer

Post by balala »

shelia_2303 wrote:1. I have a problem with the Song Information. I chose NowPlaying.ini but it won't show the song title. I tried edit the code PlayerName=VLC but it doesn't work when I open vlc
It seems that VLC is not supported by the NowPlaying plugin (see a list of the fully respectively partially supported players here) and as such, you can't make it to work. If I'm not wrong, it was a while ago, but it's not any more. Sorry...
shelia_2303 wrote:2. I feel like the visualizer is too long(not high) I want the line to be shorter to fit my wallpaper.
You'll have to modify the value of the Scale variable, into the @Resources\variables.ini file. Its value must be between 0.1 and 1. The higher its value is, the larger the bars will be. You'll have to find the best value for your needs.
shelia_2303

Post by shelia_2303 »

balala wrote:It seems that VLC is not supported by the NowPlaying plugin (see a list of the fully respectively partially supported players here) and as such, you can't make it to work. If I'm not wrong, it was a while ago, but it's not any more. Sorry...

You'll have to modify the value of the Scale variable, into the @Resources\variables.ini file. Its value must be between 0.1 and 1. The higher its value is, the larger the bars will be. You'll have to find the best value for your needs.
It really helps a lot, thanks!
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Glad to help.
coolbro29978

Post by coolbro29978 »

http://prntscr.com/l39ji8 i have the Song information on the top right and i am using spotify but there is no song information and it just says N/A in both left and right informations , not sure if i have to reinstall spotify or download something for it
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

coolbro29978 wrote:http://prntscr.com/l39ji8 i have the Song information on the top right and i am using spotify but there is no song information and it just says N/A in both left and right informations , not sure if i have to reinstall spotify or download something for it
Don't (re)install anything, usually this doesn't help either.
Instead check the code of your skin, to see what plugin does it use: there probably are some Plugin sections, which have either a Plugin=NowPlaying, or a Plugin=SpotifyPlugin option. Which one?
deXxterlab97

Post by deXxterlab97 »

Also iirc u need seperate plugin somewhere else cause Spotify is a bit wonky to work but i dont spotify so :confused:
deXxterlab97