It is currently April 24th, 2024, 4:56 pm

Rainmeter 4: how to show all cores plus HT?

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Rainmeter 4: how to show all cores plus HT?

Post by balala »

anbr07 wrote:Once more, thanks! The code runs as intended on some other machine with less cores. :)
I'm glad and sorry for the extremely late reply. I just came home today, after a two weeks holiday.
anbr07

Post by anbr07 »

Hi!

It has been a very long time, since i configured Rainmeter. Two questions:

The one code in this thread, could you please help me with updating it for a i7 8700 CPU, using 6 cores, plus 6 HT cores?
And the other thing is, could you give me a hint, where to place the code? I must have completely forgotten all details, as to how i managed it the last time. Thanks!
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Well, more then three years old thread, so let's start with your second question:
anbr07 wrote: February 11th, 2019, 7:47 pm And the other thing is, could you give me a hint, where to place the code? I must have completely forgotten all details, as to how i managed it the last time.
Create a new skin. You can do it, this way: https://docs.rainmeter.net/manual/getting-started/creating-skins/#YourFirstSkin
Paste the code into the newly created .ini file.
anbr07

Post by anbr07 »

Thanks, balala, that's a good point to start with. I also tried to solve the CPU problem, but got stuck at the formatting section, where the layout of the cores is handled. Too tricky for me, i guess.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

anbr07 wrote: February 12th, 2019, 8:17 pm I also tried to solve the CPU problem, but got stuck at the formatting section, where the layout of the cores is handled. Too tricky for me, i guess.
Ok, please post the code you have so far. Just to not get the whole topic re-read, after a such long time.