It is currently April 25th, 2024, 8:30 pm

I cant get either league or heartstone to launch

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
Trym

I cant get either league or heartstone to launch

Post by Trym »

i use honeycomb and every icon that i have loaded worked except for league and heartstone. when i go in to edit on the icon at leftmouseupaction, it says ["league.exe"]. same goes for heartstone. i have been trying to write in C:\Riot Games\League of Legends, instead, but that dosnt work either.
Ragingwasabi

Re: I cant get either league or heartstone to launch

Post by Ragingwasabi »

Im pretty sure you need to provide the full path to the .exe file. And use the actual name of the .exe file too
raiguard

Post by raiguard »

Trym wrote:i use honeycomb and every icon that i have loaded worked except for league and heartstone. when i go in to edit on the icon at leftmouseupaction, it says ["league.exe"]. same goes for heartstone. i have been trying to write in C:\Riot Games\League of Legends, instead, but that dosnt work either.
Try this:

Code: Select all

LeftMouseUpAction=["C:\Program Files\Riot Games\League of Legends\league.exe"]
You need to put in the entire file path, like the one above, for it to work. The one I made might not be correct, and if that is the case you'll need to change it. Hope this helps!
”We are pretty sure that r2922 resolves the regression in resolution caused by a reversion to a revision.” - jsmorley, 2017
rickyc

Post by rickyc »

Thanks for your help. :17good It,s help full to me.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Read More Here lolsmurfaccounts.com