It is currently April 16th, 2024, 6:06 pm

How do I kill Process?

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Re: How do I kill Process?

Post by Yincognito »

Nilvarno wrote: November 5th, 2020, 10:33 am Ehy again xD now i get that you didn't get back in my topic, because i didn't get what did you mean with mobile app there xD
Yeah, it happens sometimes. :lol: Some misunderstanding is natural in an online environment where everyone explains his points as best as he can, in a language that might or might not be his native one. Anyway, eventually most of the issue has been solved, hasn't it? Besides MS Edge, have you managed to handle the other application as well?
Profiles: Rainmeter ProfileDeviantArt ProfileSuites: MYiniMeterSkins: Earth
Nilvarno

Post by Nilvarno »

Yincognito wrote: November 5th, 2020, 6:44 pm Yeah, it happens sometimes. :lol: Some misunderstanding is natural in an online environment where everyone explains his points as best as he can, in a language that might or might not be his native one. Anyway, eventually most of the issue has been solved, hasn't it? Besides MS Edge, have you managed to handle the other application as well?
Yes, thank to this post and the other suggestions i've managed to improve a lot my skin. Took the chance to remodel it a little too :)
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

Nilvarno wrote: November 6th, 2020, 4:37 pm Yes, thank to this post and the other suggestions i've managed to improve a lot my skin. Took the chance to remodel it a little too :)
Excellent then. :thumbup: For the record, I stated more or less the same thing as jsmorley's "UPDATE" post in the other thread, but didn't mention the /F parameter simply because both of your requirements in that thread were about closing the application in a "gentle" way. From this point of view, jsmorley's post is much more comprehensive, as it covers all possible scenarios.
Profiles: Rainmeter ProfileDeviantArt ProfileSuites: MYiniMeterSkins: Earth