It is currently April 20th, 2024, 5:51 am

Nesting square brackets in actions

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
Honimoura

Re: Nesting square brackets in actions

Post by Honimoura »

ho and, when i use a pageup / pagedown on the "scan"(MeasureFolderLNK or MeasureFolderEXTIMG) am i expected to do an update of the results? (EXT1, EXT2, etc) Or if the meters are dynamic it's not necessary ?
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Honimoura wrote:The plugin = Fileview1 / 2/3 is voluntary because fileview can not be used at the same time to analyze two different things, I tried and both give me the result of a single analysis instead of both. So I copied, pasted and renamed the plugin to have it 3 times. As each analysis uses his ptopre plugin without disturbing his neighbor.
I didn't find this issue before, but have to admit, I didn't work too much with this plugin.
Honimoura wrote:I also came to the same conclusion, put it all in the same file.ini but I really wanted to train with the variables and I'm crazy. I like everything to be tidy for me to know or search without difficulty.

But if, as you say, there is no other solution, then I would do so.
I don't say there is no, but me at least couldn't find another. But moving all those plugin measure into one single skin has no important disadvantages, can be done without problem.
Honimoura

Post by Honimoura »

- Infect I met this problem at the very beginning by scanning the folder images on one side and shortcuts on the other. I did not understand either until I came across a similar subject in a French forum. He said he had the same problem and therefore his solution was to make 2 plugins. Except that he used "FileList". So I tested by creating FileView1 and FileView2 and my two analyzes worked correctly. I do not know why but if it works it suits me.

-Finally, if you do not find another solution to stay on my current config, I know that I will not find in this case. : D

I wish, very sincerely, to thank you, you and jsmorley, without which I would never have managed to advance on this project ... I saw too much complicate like first skin I think.
But thanks to you I learned a lot about variables, bangs, meters, options of bangs, plugins, effects, shapes, etc. In less than two days I went from a simple button to a menu with illustrations.

I know that I am very far from mastering the "Lua" but thanks to you I have already made good progress to be able to create almost everything that I seek to do.

Another big thank you!

:great: :17drums :17group :17good :17good :17good
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

I'm glad if I could help. I hope you got it to work as you intended, did you?
Honimoura

Post by Honimoura »

Bringing everything together and changing a few things like "[#Shortcut8]" to "[Shortcut8]" because it does not have to go elsewhere etc it will work. Once everything is settled, I know myself, I would try to push even further even if it is not necessary :rolmfao:
Honimoura

Post by Honimoura »

That's it I have not even finished packing everything I already have an idea of ​​modification. :o
Seeing that the arrows appear first with an original rainmeter fade effect, I will load them first into the skin and add a fade effect to the images so that they show up one after the other. other with style :jawdrop

The creation calls me, thanks again and continue your tutorials and helpers, you save so many projects !!
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Honimoura wrote:I will load them first into the skin and add a fade effect to the images so that they show up one after the other. other with style :jawdrop

The creation calls me, thanks again and continue your tutorials and helpers, you save so many projects !!
That's a good idea, however I'm curious to see how will you do this. It's definitely not impossible, but nor easy won't be. I wish you success...
Thanks for the appreciations, if those was referred to me...
Honimoura

Post by Honimoura »

Of course, these appreciations are for you!

If not my idea is to put the [Arrow] first meters of the skin, to put a hidden = 1 to each image and add at the end something like :

Code: Select all

OnUpdateAction = [! SetOptionGroup Pictures "Hidden = 0"]
I'm not there yet but it's already working in my head to find a solution;)
Then, how to create a loop with something like this:

[Light]
Meter=Shape
Shape=Rectangle 7,0,193.5,62.5,5 | StrokeWidth 6 | Stroke Color 0,200,0,100 | Fill Color 47,47,47,0

//OnupdateAction code extremely wrong I know it, I'm barely going to write it

[Effect]
OnUpdateAction=[!SetOption Light][!Show Light]| Wait 5 |[!Hide Light][!Show Light][!Hide Light][!Show Light][!Update Light]
So that this rectangle placed behind my button works like a defective neon
Honimoura

Post by Honimoura »

Like that:

OnUpdateAction=[!SetOption Light [!Show Light | Wait 5 | !Hide Light]]
Honimoura

Post by Honimoura »

More like that i think :

OnUpdateAction=[ActionList=[[!Show Light][!Hide Light][!Show Light]] | Wait 2000 | Repeat [[!Hide Light][!Show Light][!Hide Light]],10,3][!Redraw]