It is currently April 20th, 2024, 11:07 am

Nesting square brackets in actions

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Nesting square brackets in actions

Post by balala »

Honimoura wrote:ho it's okay, juste to place my sharpe before the update
Where are you placing different sections doesn't matter, the Update is related to all sections of the skin, even if those are placed before or after the [Rainmeter] section.
Honimoura wrote:Just a little problem ... is it possible to choose the refresh time of each measure?
Update is related to update, not to refresh. Don't mix these notions, are very different things.
Honimoura wrote:it's ok with "updatedivider"
So, finally is everything ok?
Honimoura

Post by Honimoura »

A question unrelated to all this. Is it possible to make an "oudio visualizer" in effect of transparent wave that would waver the bottom screen?

Like this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFGyMUNinSM but to the rhythm of the music
Honimoura

Post by Honimoura »

balala wrote:Where are you placing different sections doesn't matter, the Update is related to all sections of the skin, even if those are placed before or after the [Rainmeter] section.

Update is related to update, not to refresh. Don't mix these notions, are very different things.

So, finally is everything ok?
Yes, for this, that's work fine. Thx
Honimoura

Post by Honimoura »

Honimoura wrote:A question unrelated to all this. Is it possible to make an "oudio visualizer" in effect of transparent wave that would waver the bottom screen?

Like this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFGyMUNinSM but to the rhythm of the music

I did not think but I think that if it was possible, it would be very resource-intensive ...
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Honimoura wrote:I did not think but I think that if it was possible, it would be very resource-intensive ...
It is possible. A such skin would use the AudioLevel plugin and would have a very low Update value and as such it would use a lot of resources. In fact all skins using the AudioLevel plugin use a lot of resources, exactly because of the low Update value.
Check eclectic-tech's uploads in the Share Your Creations section here on forum, or on DeviantArt. He wrote a lot of visualizer skins, probably you'll find one according to your needs. eclectic-tech is an "expert" of this plugin and of the skins using it.
Honimoura

Post by Honimoura »

Thank you.
Yes indeed it depends on several parameters but depending globally on a low refreshing time, more there will be "columns" plus the CPU will be requested. If in addition these columns are full or empty, etc. Then circles from the center of the screen to the edges of the screen will require a lot of columns to look like an entire circle at the end of the animation. In short, do not even think about it ^^
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Honimoura wrote:Thank you.
Yes indeed it depends on several parameters but depending globally on a low refreshing time, more there will be "columns" plus the CPU will be requested. If in addition these columns are full or empty, etc. Then circles from the center of the screen to the edges of the screen will require a lot of columns to look like an entire circle at the end of the animation. In short, do not even think about it ^^
You can think, finally the modern CPUs are fast enough to can deal with a such skin.
As I said, check eclectic-tech's uploads in the Share Your Creations section. You'll find some very interesting works, I think.