It is currently March 28th, 2024, 11:23 am

Change Wallpaper on Rainmeter Start

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
Grmblfz

Re: Change Wallpaper on Rainmeter Start

Post by Grmblfz »

Sorry for the late reply.
Thank you for your comments and tips. I don't use it anymore. And if I do, I use a program.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Grmblfz wrote: April 24th, 2019, 4:44 pm I don't use it anymore. And if I do, I use a program.
I have no idea what are you talking about. What don't you use? The skin or Rainmeter? And what program do you use?
Not clear at all.
Grmblfz

Post by Grmblfz »

balala wrote: April 24th, 2019, 7:11 pm I have no idea what are you talking about. What don't you use? The skin or Rainmeter? And what program do you use?
Not clear at all.
Oh sorry, I thought the previous comments were visible. It's about the topic of a live wallpaper with rainmeter. I dont use the program I wrote in a previous post.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Grmblfz wrote: April 24th, 2019, 7:18 pm Oh sorry, I thought the previous comments were visible. It's about the topic of a live wallpaper with rainmeter.
Yes, they are visible, just have to click to the previous page of this topic. And this is that topic.
Grmblfz wrote: April 24th, 2019, 7:18 pm I dont use the program I wrote in a previous post.
What isn't clear for me is that you never talked about a program in this topic. Or me at least can't find a such post. But I think you're referring to a skin, not to a program. Is this right?
Grmblfz

Post by Grmblfz »

balala wrote: April 24th, 2019, 7:27 pm What isn't clear for me is that you never talked about a program in this topic. Or me at least can't find a such post. But I think you're referring to a skin, not to a program. Is this right?
No I mean a software. I think it's called "Video Wallpaper".
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Grmblfz wrote: April 25th, 2019, 9:12 am No I mean a software. I think it's called "Video Wallpaper".
This is what you are using? It's ok, I suppose, however I don't know this piece of software. Just looking at it right now.