It is currently March 29th, 2024, 12:35 am

Color variable not set at startup

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
antonio0421

Re: Color variable not set at startup

Post by antonio0421 »

balala wrote: February 21st, 2021, 8:05 pm Yes, but systemColors.ini belongs to another skin, Win10 Widgets, so in my Sonder config it's not present. Did you copy it somewhere in the sonder config?
Pardon me, maybe my bad english so can description correctly.
The WifiIconBGColorCurrent are get nothing from #WindowsColorDark#, it's blank and my skin turned white.

After I change my wifi status by turning it off and on, the color change as same as the ones I've added from the WifiIconBGColorCurrent variable
As I said before, two variables from SystemColors.ini worked fine for this skin (and others skins too) since I triggered it by clicking on the button to made it change wifi status.
The only problem is it's not work at startup.
Now I have solution to solve my problem.

Btw, thanks for your support.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Color variable not set at startup

Post by balala »

antonio0421 wrote: February 23rd, 2021, 5:03 am Pardon me, maybe my bad english so can description correctly.

As I said before, two variables from SystemColors.ini worked fine for this skin (and others skins too) since I triggered it by clicking on the button to made it change wifi status.
The only problem is it's not work at startup.
Now I have solution to solve my problem.

Btw, thanks for your support.
However the skins of my Sonder don't see the WindowsColorDark, WindowsColorBGD, WindowsColorText or WindowsColorBGL variables. Neither of them. If they are in the SystemColor.ini skin (which belongs to another config - Win10 Widgets), they can't be used by the skins of Sonder. Believe me, I added a String meter to the Sonder\System\Wifi\Wifi.ini skin and there is nothing shown. The skin doesn't see those variables. Either an inclusion has to be added to the skin or the variables have to be included into a file of the Sonder config.