It is currently April 25th, 2024, 7:16 am

Audio Device Changer

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
andersonventura

Re: Audio Device Changer

Post by andersonventura »

I had to add Port=Input to show the audio inputs.

but still I can only see the list.

Code: Select all

[Rainmeter]
Update=1000
BackgroundMode=2

[MeasureInputDevices]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=AudioLevel
Port=Input
Type=DeviceName
RegExpSubstitute=1
Substitute="^.*:(.*)$":"\1"

[Input]
Meter=String
MeasureName=MeasureInputDevices
Substitute="^.*:(.*)$":"#@#\1.png"
H=100
W=100
X=0
Y=0
what is missing?

EDIT:

Changed the
Type=DeviceList

to
Type=DeviceName

and now only show the current device! in text.
Mic G633 (Logitech G633 Gaming headset)
andersonventura

when I change the device on the sound control panel nothing happens with the skin. continues showing the previous device. the skin only changes when I update it manually using the rainmeter.
ZipD

Post by ZipD »

andersonventura wrote: April 6th, 2020, 3:46 am when I change the device on the sound control panel nothing happens with the skin. continues showing the previous device. the skin only changes when I update it manually using the rainmeter.
Since you're using external commands to change the input, perhaps you can also use rainmeter's command line to refresh the skin:

https://forum.rainmeter.net/viewtopic.php?t=21689
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

andersonventura wrote: April 6th, 2020, 3:46 am the skin only changes when I update it manually using the rainmeter.
In fact I suppose it changes only when you not are updating manually, but refresh it manually. These are completely different animals, don't mix these two terms.
Maybe there might be another way to get it updated not just with a refresh. I think maybe a [!CommandMeasure "MeasureInputDevices" "Update"] bang might work? Not sure it works but maybe you could give it a try. If it does update it's much better, because this bang doesn't refresh the skin. And refreshes is always better to be avoided, as much as possible.
andersonventura

Hello!

Continuing my project I ended up with a small problem that I don't know how to solve.

-> I ended up not being able to solve the issue of the input device and ended up aborting. =(

but the problem is that when I hover over my skin it has some strange behaviors..
like a certain delay to execute the fade.
when I cross the mouse fast, some icons do not change the transparency as they should.

I would like you to analyze the code and help me solve this problem.

I've been breaking my head for a few hours and I can't find the reason.
Bar_.rmskin
Capturar.PNG

[Rainmeter]
Update=100
BackgroundMode=1
;RightMouseDownAction=[]
;RightMouseUpAction=[]

[Variables]
U=[!UpdateMeasure *][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]
BGMin=25
BGMax=70
Min=150
Max=255
AlphaBG=50
Alpha01=50
Alpha02=50
Alpha03=50
Alpha04=50
AlphaRM01=50
AlphaRM02=50
Wait=8
WaitBG=10
Size=40
X=20R
Y=10
-------------------------------------------BG
[MeasureActionTimerBG]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=ActionTimer
ActionList1=Repeat FadeOut,#WaitBG#,50
FadeIn=[!SetVariable AlphaBG "(Clamp(#AlphaBG#-5,#BGMin#,#BGMax#))"]#U#
ActionList2=Repeat FadeIn,#WaitBG#,50
FadeOut=[!SetVariable AlphaBG "(Clamp(#AlphaBG#+5,#BGMin#,#BGMax#))"]#U#
DynamicVariables=1

[MeterBG]
Meter=Image
ImageName=#@#BG.png
ImageAlpha=#BGMax#
MouseOverAction=[!SetOption MeterBG ImageAlpha "#*AlphaBG*#"][!CommandMeasure MeasureActionTimerBG "Stop 1"][!CommandMeasure MeasureActionTimerBG "Execute 2"]
MouseLeaveAction=[!SetOption MeterBG ImageAlpha "#*AlphaBG*#"][!CommandMeasure MeasureActionTimerBG "Stop 2"][!CommandMeasure MeasureActionTimerBG "Execute 1"]
RightMouseUpAction=[]
DynamicVariables=1
H=60
W=300
X=0
Y=0
;-------------------------------------------01
[MeasureActionTimer01]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=ActionTimer
ActionList1=Repeat FadeIn,#Wait#,50
FadeIn=[!SetVariable Alpha01 "(Clamp(#Alpha01#+5,#Min#,#Max#))"]#U#
ActionList2=Repeat FadeOut,#Wait#,50
FadeOut=[!SetVariable Alpha01 "(Clamp(#Alpha01#-5,#Min#,#Max#))"]#U#
DynamicVariables=1

[Meter01]
Meter=Image
ImageName=#@#Chrome.png
ImageAlpha=#Min#
MouseOverAction=[!SetOption Meter01 ImageAlpha "#*Alpha01*#"][!CommandMeasure MeasureActionTimer01 "Stop 2"][!CommandMeasure MeasureActionTimer01 "Execute 1"]
MouseLeaveAction=[!SetOption Meter01 ImageAlpha "#*Alpha01*#"][!CommandMeasure MeasureActionTimer01 "Stop 1"][!CommandMeasure MeasureActionTimer01 "Execute 2"]
LeftMouseUpAction=!Execute ["#@#Chrome"]
RightMouseUpAction=[]
DynamicVariables=1
H=#Size#
W=#Size#
X=10
Y=#Y#
;-------------------------------------------02
[MeasureActionTimer02]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=ActionTimer
FadeIn=[!SetVariable Alpha02 "(Clamp(#Alpha02#+5,#Min#,#Max#))"]#U#
FadeOut=[!SetVariable Alpha02 "(Clamp(#Alpha02#-5,#Min#,#Max#))"]#U#
DynamicVariables=1

[Meter02]
Meter=Image
ImageName=#@#Explorer.png
ImageAlpha=#Min#
MouseOverAction=[!SetOption Meter02 ImageAlpha "#*Alpha02*#"][!CommandMeasure MeasureActionTimer02 "Stop 2"][!CommandMeasure MeasureActionTimer02 "Execute 1"]
MouseLeaveAction=[!SetOption Meter02 ImageAlpha "#*Alpha02*#"][!CommandMeasure MeasureActionTimer02 "Stop 1"][!CommandMeasure MeasureActionTimer02 "Execute 2"]
LeftMouseUpAction=!Execute ["#@#Explorer"]
RightMouseUpAction=[]
DynamicVariables=1
H=#Size#
W=#Size#
X=#X#
Y=#Y#
;-------------------------------------------03
[MeasureActionTimer03]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=ActionTimer
FadeIn=[!SetVariable Alpha03 "(Clamp(#Alpha03#+5,#Min#,#Max#))"]#U#
FadeOut=[!SetVariable Alpha03 "(Clamp(#Alpha03#-5,#Min#,#Max#))"]#U#
DynamicVariables=1

[Meter03]
Meter=Image
ImageName=#@#Panel.png
ImageAlpha=#Min#
MouseOverAction=[!SetOption Meter03 ImageAlpha "#*Alpha03*#"][!CommandMeasure MeasureActionTimer03 "Stop 2"][!CommandMeasure MeasureActionTimer03 "Execute 1"]
MouseLeaveAction=[!SetOption Meter03 ImageAlpha "#*Alpha03*#"][!CommandMeasure MeasureActionTimer03 "Stop 1"][!CommandMeasure MeasureActionTimer03 "Execute 2"]
LeftMouseUpAction=!Execute ["#@#Panel"]
RightMouseUpAction=[]
DynamicVariables=1
H=#Size#
W=#Size#
X=#X#
Y=#Y#
;-------------------------------------------04
[Win7AudioPlugin]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=Win7AudioPlugin

[DeviceName]
Measure=String
String=[Win7AudioPlugin]
RegExpSubstitute=1
Substitute="^(.*)$":"#@#\1.png"
DynamicVariables=1

[MeasureActionTimer04]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=ActionTimer
FadeIn=[!SetVariable Alpha04 "(Clamp(#Alpha04#+5,#Min#,#Max#))"]#U#
FadeOut=[!SetVariable Alpha04 "(Clamp(#Alpha04#-5,#Min#,#Max#))"]#U#
DynamicVariables=1

[Meter04]
Meter=Image
MeasureName=DeviceName
ImageAlpha=#Min#
MouseOverAction=[!SetOption Meter04 ImageAlpha "#*Alpha04*#"][!CommandMeasure MeasureActionTimer04 "Stop 2"][!CommandMeasure MeasureActionTimer04 "Execute 1"]
MouseLeaveAction=[!SetOption Meter04 ImageAlpha "#*Alpha04*#"][!CommandMeasure MeasureActionTimer04 "Stop 1"][!CommandMeasure MeasureActionTimer04 "Execute 2"]
LeftMouseUpAction=!CommandMeasure "Win7AudioPlugin" "ToggleNext"
RightMouseUpAction=[]
DynamicVariables=1
H=#Size#
W=#Size#
X=#X#
Y=#Y#
;-------------------------------------------RM
[RecycleManager]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=RecycleManager
RecycleType=Count

[RecycleBin]
Measure=Calc
Formula=RecycleManager
IfAboveValue=0
IfAboveAction=[!HideMeter MeterRM01][!ShowMeter MeterRM02]
IfEqualValue=0
IfEqualAction=[!HideMeter MeterRM02][!ShowMeter MeterRM01]

[MeasureActionTimerRM01]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=ActionTimer
ActionList1=Repeat FadeIn,#Wait#,51
FadeIn=[!SetVariable AlphaRM01 "(Clamp(#AlphaRM01#+5,#Min#,#Max#))"]#U#
ActionList2=Repeat FadeOut,#Wait#,51
FadeOut=[!SetVariable AlphaRM01 "(Clamp(#AlphaRM01#-5,#Min#,#Max#))"]#U#
DynamicVariables=1

[MeterRM01]
Meter=Image
ImageName=#@#RecycleEmpty.png
ImageAlpha=#Min#
MouseOverAction=[!SetOption MeterRM01 ImageAlpha "#*AlphaRM01*#"][!CommandMeasure MeasureActionTimerRM01 "Stop 2"][!CommandMeasure MeasureActionTimerRM01 "Execute 1"]
MouseLeaveAction=[!SetOption MeterRM01 ImageAlpha "#*AlphaRM01*#"][!CommandMeasure MeasureActionTimerRM01 "Stop 1"][!CommandMeasure MeasureActionTimerRM01 "Execute 2"]
LeftMouseUpAction=[!CommandMeasure RecycleManager OpenBin]
RightMouseUpAction=[]
DynamicVariables=1
H=#Size#
W=#Size#
X=#X#
Y=#Y#

[MeasureActionTimerRM02]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=ActionTimer
FadeIn=[!SetVariable AlphaRM02 "(Clamp(#AlphaRM02#+5,#Min#,#Max#))"]#U#
FadeOut=[!SetVariable AlphaRM02 "(Clamp(#AlphaRM02#-5,#Min#,#Max#))"]#U#
DynamicVariables=1

[MeterRM02]
Meter=Image
ImageName=#@#RecycleFull.png
ImageAlpha=#Min#
MouseOverAction=[!SetOption MeterRM02 ImageAlpha "#*AlphaRM02*#"][!CommandMeasure MeasureActionTimerRM02 "Stop 2"][!CommandMeasure MeasureActionTimerRM02 "Execute 1"]
MouseLeaveAction=[!SetOption MeterRM02 ImageAlpha "#*AlphaRM02*#"][!CommandMeasure MeasureActionTimerRM02 "Stop 1"][!CommandMeasure MeasureActionTimerRM02 "Execute 2"]
RightMouseUpAction=[!CommandMeasure RecycleManager EmptyBinSilent]
DynamicVariables=1
H=#Size#
W=#Size#
X=250
Y=#Y#
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
andersonventura

Another thing I would like to implement, would be the possibility of a drag n drop in the trash.
How could I add this?
I already had a skin that I lost that had this functionality.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

andersonventura wrote: April 9th, 2020, 7:18 pm when I cross the mouse fast, some icons do not change the transparency as they should.

I would like you to analyze the code and help me solve this problem.
There is nothing wrong with your code, it works well and there are no errors in the log. However note that the ActionTimer plugins need a few milliseconds to execute the fade whenever are you hovering the mouse over the appropriate meter (or leaving them). If you're cross the mouse too fast the appropriate measure doesn't have enough time to execute.
Additionally I see a few small inadvertences into it, maybe it worth taking into account fixing them:
  • Update=100? Why. Doesn't worth to keep the Update so low, the code being driven by ActionTimer plugin measures, it's a much better approach to use the default Update=1000. Or even better, the skin is mouse controlled, so I'd set the Update to -1 (Update=-1), to not get the skin updated at all. When you're hovering the mouse over it, the bangs set into the U variable anyway are updating the measures and meters (but see the next point as well).
  • Another detail: the U variable updates practically everything: every measure (through the [!UpdateMeasure *] bang) and every meter (through the [!UpdateMeter *] bang). Again, doesn't worth to update everything all the time, updating only the appropriate measures and meters is a much better approach. If you wanna give it a try, remove the U variable from the [Variables] section and replace all its occurrences into the ActionTimer plugin measure with one single measure update and one single meter update per ActionTimer plugin measure. For instance this is how the rewrote [MeasureActionTimerBG] measure should look like:

[MeasureActionTimerBG]
    Measure=Plugin
    Plugin=ActionTimer
    ActionList1=Repeat FadeOut,#WaitBG#,50
    FadeIn=[!SetVariable AlphaBG "(Clamp(#AlphaBG#-5,#BGMin#,#BGMax#))"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureActionTimerBG"][!UpdateMeter "MeterBG"][!Redraw]
    ActionList2=Repeat FadeIn,#WaitBG#,50
    FadeOut=[!SetVariable AlphaBG "(Clamp(#AlphaBG#+5,#BGMin#,#BGMax#))"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureActionTimerBG"][!UpdateMeter "MeterBG"][!Redraw]
    DynamicVariables=1
    See that here only one measure ([MeasureActionTimerBG]) and one meter ([MeterBG]) is updated. No need to update the others as well.
  • The ActionTimer plugin measures are making too much steps: for example in both ActionList options of the [MeasureActionTimerBG] measure, there are made 50 steps, but the value of the AlphaBG variable varies from 25 to 70, with a step of 5. This means 9 steps, but in the ActionList1 and ActionList2 options are required 50 steps (ActionList1=Repeat FadeOut,#WaitBG#,50). The other 40, except the first ~10, are made useless. I recommend you to replace all those 50 with 10, in all ActionTimer plugin measures.
  • Not very sure why are you setting the ImageAlpha options of the Image meters to an initial variable, then when hovering the mouse over, you change (through the !SetOption bangs) its transparency to a new value. For instance the transparency of the [MeterBG] meter is set initially to ImageAlpha=#BGMax#, but when you're hovering the mouse for first time over it, the first !SetOption bang of the MouseOverAction option of the [MeasureActionTimerBG] meter is changing it to #AlphaBG#. I probably would replace the original ImageAlpha option with ImageAlpha=#AlphaBG# and would renounce to the !SetOption bangs. The less bangs, the easier are executed, so it worth to renounce to the not needed bangs. If you apply this, make sure to apply on all meters / ActionTimer plugin measures.
Did help these advices?
andersonventura

Thank you very much, balala!

You are a lord! 8-)

I made the changes you proposed and now it's working perfectly!!

Again, thank you very much!

And what about the issue of drag n drop in the trash? Do you have any suggestions?
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

andersonventura wrote: April 9th, 2020, 8:39 pm And what about the issue of drag n drop in the trash? Do you have any suggestions?
There is a Drag&Drop plugin, released by theAzack9 a while ago. I suppose it might help, however I didn't test it so far. Maybe take a look, install it and give it a try. Or probably someone who tested it, will come to help you with this.
Sorry I have no more ideas...
andersonventura

Thanks balala!!! i love you!!!!

Finally works!!

Just add:

[Drag&Drop]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=Drag&Drop
Action=Delete
OnDroppedAction=[!Update][!Redraw]

Final code:

[Rainmeter]
Update=1000
BackgroundMode=1
;RightMouseDownAction=[]
;RightMouseUpAction=[]

[Variables]
BGMin=20
BGMax=70
Min=150
Max=255
AlphaBG=70
Alpha01=150
Alpha02=150
Alpha03=150
Alpha04=150
AlphaRM01=150
AlphaRM02=150
Wait=10
WaitBG=26
Size=40
X=20R
Y=10
-------------------------------------------BG
[MeasureActionTimerBG]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=ActionTimer
ActionList1=Repeat FadeOut,#WaitBG#,26
FadeIn=[!SetVariable AlphaBG "(Clamp(#AlphaBG#-2,#BGMin#,#BGMax#))"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureActionTimerBG"][!UpdateMeter "MeterBG"][!Redraw]
ActionList2=Repeat FadeIn,#WaitBG#,26
FadeOut=[!SetVariable AlphaBG "(Clamp(#AlphaBG#+2,#BGMin#,#BGMax#))"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureActionTimerBG"][!UpdateMeter "MeterBG"][!Redraw]
DynamicVariables=1

[MeterBG]
Meter=Image
ImageName=#@#BG.png
ImageAlpha=#AlphaBG#
MouseOverAction=[!CommandMeasure MeasureActionTimerBG "Stop 1"][!CommandMeasure MeasureActionTimerBG "Execute 2"]
MouseLeaveAction=[!CommandMeasure MeasureActionTimerBG "Stop 2"][!CommandMeasure MeasureActionTimerBG "Execute 1"]
RightMouseUpAction=[]
DynamicVariables=1
H=60
W=300
X=0
Y=0
;-------------------------------------------01
[MeasureActionTimer01]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=ActionTimer
ActionList1=Repeat FadeIn,#Wait#,32
FadeIn=[!SetVariable Alpha01 "(Clamp(#Alpha01#+5,#Min#,#Max#))"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureActionTimer01"][!UpdateMeter "Meter01"][!Redraw]
ActionList2=Repeat FadeOut,#Wait#,32
FadeOut=[!SetVariable Alpha01 "(Clamp(#Alpha01#-5,#Min#,#Max#))"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureActionTimer01"][!UpdateMeter "Meter01"][!Redraw]
DynamicVariables=1

[Meter01]
Meter=Image
ImageName=#@#Chrome.png
ImageAlpha=#Alpha01#
MouseOverAction=[!CommandMeasure MeasureActionTimer01 "Stop 2"][!CommandMeasure MeasureActionTimer01 "Execute 1"]
MouseLeaveAction=[!CommandMeasure MeasureActionTimer01 "Stop 1"][!CommandMeasure MeasureActionTimer01 "Execute 2"]
LeftMouseUpAction=!Execute ["#@#Chrome"]
RightMouseUpAction=[]
DynamicVariables=1
H=#Size#
W=#Size#
X=10
Y=#Y#
;-------------------------------------------02
[MeasureActionTimer02]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=ActionTimer
FadeIn=[!SetVariable Alpha02 "(Clamp(#Alpha02#+5,#Min#,#Max#))"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureActionTimer02"][!UpdateMeter "Meter02"][!Redraw]
FadeOut=[!SetVariable Alpha02 "(Clamp(#Alpha02#-5,#Min#,#Max#))"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureActionTimer02"][!UpdateMeter "Meter02"][!Redraw]
DynamicVariables=1

[Meter02]
Meter=Image
ImageName=#@#Explorer.png
ImageAlpha=#Alpha02#
MouseOverAction=[!CommandMeasure MeasureActionTimer02 "Stop 2"][!CommandMeasure MeasureActionTimer02 "Execute 1"]
MouseLeaveAction=[!CommandMeasure MeasureActionTimer02 "Stop 1"][!CommandMeasure MeasureActionTimer02 "Execute 2"]
LeftMouseUpAction=!Execute ["#@#Explorer"]
RightMouseUpAction=[]
DynamicVariables=1
H=#Size#
W=#Size#
X=#X#
Y=#Y#
;-------------------------------------------03
[MeasureActionTimer03]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=ActionTimer
FadeIn=[!SetVariable Alpha03 "(Clamp(#Alpha03#+5,#Min#,#Max#))"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureActionTimer03"][!UpdateMeter "Meter03"][!Redraw]
FadeOut=[!SetVariable Alpha03 "(Clamp(#Alpha03#-5,#Min#,#Max#))"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureActionTimer03"][!UpdateMeter "Meter03"][!Redraw]
DynamicVariables=1

[Meter03]
Meter=Image
ImageName=#@#Panel.png
ImageAlpha=#Alpha03#
MouseOverAction=[!CommandMeasure MeasureActionTimer03 "Stop 2"][!CommandMeasure MeasureActionTimer03 "Execute 1"]
MouseLeaveAction=[!CommandMeasure MeasureActionTimer03 "Stop 1"][!CommandMeasure MeasureActionTimer03 "Execute 2"]
LeftMouseUpAction=!Execute ["#@#Panel"]
RightMouseUpAction=[]
DynamicVariables=1
H=#Size#
W=#Size#
X=#X#
Y=#Y#
;-------------------------------------------04
[Win7AudioPlugin]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=Win7AudioPlugin

[DeviceName]
Measure=String
String=[Win7AudioPlugin]
RegExpSubstitute=1
Substitute="^(.*)$":"#@#\1.png"
DynamicVariables=1

[MeasureActionTimer04]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=ActionTimer
FadeIn=[!SetVariable Alpha04 "(Clamp(#Alpha04#+5,#Min#,#Max#))"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureActionTimer04"][!UpdateMeter "Meter04"][!Redraw]
FadeOut=[!SetVariable Alpha04 "(Clamp(#Alpha04#-5,#Min#,#Max#))"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureActionTimer04"][!UpdateMeter "Meter04"][!Redraw]
DynamicVariables=1

[Meter04]
Meter=Image
MeasureName=DeviceName
ImageAlpha=#Alpha04#
MouseOverAction=[!CommandMeasure MeasureActionTimer04 "Stop 2"][!CommandMeasure MeasureActionTimer04 "Execute 1"]
MouseLeaveAction=[!CommandMeasure MeasureActionTimer04 "Stop 1"][!CommandMeasure MeasureActionTimer04 "Execute 2"]
LeftMouseUpAction=!CommandMeasure "Win7AudioPlugin" "ToggleNext"
RightMouseUpAction=[]
DynamicVariables=1
H=#Size#
W=#Size#
X=#X#
Y=#Y#
;-------------------------------------------RM
[RecycleManager]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=RecycleManager
RecycleType=Count

[Drag&Drop]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=Drag&Drop
Action=Delete
OnDroppedAction=[!Update][!Redraw]

[RecycleBin]
Measure=Calc
Formula=RecycleManager
IfAboveValue=0
IfAboveAction=[!HideMeter MeterRM01][!ShowMeter MeterRM02]
IfEqualValue=0
IfEqualAction=[!HideMeter MeterRM02][!ShowMeter MeterRM01]

[MeasureActionTimerRM01]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=ActionTimer
FadeIn=[!SetVariable AlphaRM01 "(Clamp(#AlphaRM01#+5,#Min#,#Max#))"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureActionTimerRM01"][!UpdateMeter "MeterRM01"][!Redraw]
FadeOut=[!SetVariable AlphaRM01 "(Clamp(#AlphaRM01#-5,#Min#,#Max#))"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureActionTimerRM01"][!UpdateMeter "MeterRM01"][!Redraw]
DynamicVariables=1

[MeterRM01]
Meter=Image
ImageName=#@#RecycleEmpty.png
ImageAlpha=#AlphaRM01#
MouseOverAction=[!CommandMeasure MeasureActionTimerRM01 "Stop 2"][!CommandMeasure MeasureActionTimerRM01 "Execute 1"]
MouseLeaveAction=[!CommandMeasure MeasureActionTimerRM01 "Stop 1"][!CommandMeasure MeasureActionTimerRM01 "Execute 2"]
RightMouseUpAction=[]
DynamicVariables=1
H=#Size#
W=#Size#
X=#X#
Y=#Y#

[MeasureActionTimerRM02]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=ActionTimer
FadeIn=[!SetVariable AlphaRM02 "(Clamp(#AlphaRM02#+5,#Min#,#Max#))"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureActionTimerRM02"][!UpdateMeter "MeterRM02"][!Redraw]
FadeOut=[!SetVariable AlphaRM02 "(Clamp(#AlphaRM02#-5,#Min#,#Max#))"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureActionTimerRM02"][!UpdateMeter "MeterRM02"][!Redraw]
DynamicVariables=1

[MeterRM02]
Meter=Image
ImageName=#@#RecycleFull.png
ImageAlpha=#AlphaRM02#
MouseOverAction=[!CommandMeasure MeasureActionTimerRM02 "Stop 2"][!CommandMeasure MeasureActionTimerRM02 "Execute 1"]
MouseLeaveAction=[!CommandMeasure MeasureActionTimerRM02 "Stop 1"][!CommandMeasure MeasureActionTimerRM02 "Execute 2"]
RightMouseUpAction=[!CommandMeasure RecycleManager EmptyBinSilent]
DynamicVariables=1
H=#Size#
W=#Size#
X=250
Y=#Y#
Last edited by balala on April 10th, 2020, 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please use <code> tags whenever are you posting code snippets. It's the </> button.