It is currently April 16th, 2024, 6:23 pm

Noob Needing a Scrollbar

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
tjhuntley

Noob Needing a Scrollbar

Post by tjhuntley »

Apologies in advance for not knowing any script for rainmeter. I searched for a widget that would work with Google Sheets and came up empty. (If anyone knows of one, please let me know.) However, I found one that works with google calendar. So I am sending info to calendar then to rainmeter. I have my info displayed on my desktop now but I need 50 lines and it only allows 8 or it stretches and looks horrible and covers up other information. All I need is a scrollbar and a way to keep it from stretching. Is this possible? Also, if you provide a code, please let me know where to drop it into my existing ini. Thanks in advance and if anyone needs help with google sheets formulas, I am your guy.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Noob Needing a Scrollbar

Post by balala »

tjhuntley wrote: December 2nd, 2019, 4:12 pm However, I found one that works with google calendar. So I am sending info to calendar then to rainmeter. I have my info displayed on my desktop now but I need 50 lines and it only allows 8 or it stretches and looks horrible and covers up other information.
Which is the skin you found? First post a link please.
tjhuntley

Post by tjhuntley »

balala wrote: December 2nd, 2019, 4:29 pm Which is the skin you found? First post a link please.
Here is the ONLY Google Calendar Widget I have found: https://visualskins.com/skin/google-calendar
tjhuntley

Post by tjhuntley »

Here is a screenshot of it if it helps. I was able to format everything to my satisfaction but I need to have at least 42 more lines. After adding them, it looks stretched out so I really need a scrollbar or rolling text os something like that.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Yamajac

Post by Yamajac »

I have a "scrollbar" in this skin.

You can't drag the scrollbar around, but it moves as you scroll with the mousewheel.

It's a reasonably simple skin, but the basic overview is as follows;

1. The [Container] meter is the skin's bounding box, basically. The different configs get drawn in this and everything drawn outside the container is just culled.
  2. The [Show] meter is all of the configs. I use a #CRLF# character between each line to make it draw on a new line, but you could just have multiple meters and have their Y values all based on a variable with a few small changes.
  3. When we scroll up/down we move the [Show] meter down/up, making sure to not let it go up/down too far and disappear.
  4. The scrollbar's drawn in a separate container and the y value + height are determined based on the y value + height of the [Show] meter.
Mor3bane

Post by Mor3bane »

Yamajac wrote: December 3rd, 2019, 3:49 am I have a "scrollbar" in this skin.

You can't drag the scrollbar around, but it moves as you scroll with the mousewheel.

1. The [Container] meter is the skin's bounding box, basically. The different configs get drawn in this and everything drawn outside the container is just culled.
  2. The [Show] meter is all of the configs. I use a #CRLF# character between each line to make it draw on a new line, but you could just have multiple meters and have their Y values all based on a variable with a few small changes.
  3. When we scroll up/down we move the [Show] meter down/up, making sure to not let it go up/down too far and disappear.
  4. The scrollbar's drawn in a separate container and the y value + height are determined based on the y value + height of the [Show] meter.
NOICE :thumbup: :great: :rosegift:
My DevArt Gallery

There are many ways to be different - there is only one way to be yourself - be amazing at it

The law of averages says what it means; even if you get everything right, you will get something wrong. Therefore; self managing error trapping initiates another set of averages - amongst the errors, some of them will not be errors, instead those instances will appear to be "luck". One cannot complain of the 'appearance' of 'infinite regress of causation', even if it does not have a predictable pattern, only that it requires luck to achieve.
mak_kawa

Post by mak_kawa »

I think Rainmeter needs a new meter "TextBox" to handle long text with real scroll bars... :-)
tjhuntley

Post by tjhuntley »

Yamajac wrote: December 3rd, 2019, 3:49 am I have a "scrollbar" in this skin.

Hey, thanks! This is exatly what I am needing. However, I cannot get it to work with the other Rainmeter where I am pulling in the info from google calendar. I know this sounds like a dumb question to most of you, but I have never combined two widgets before. How do I take the code from the scrollbar and place it into (and where) the code for the calendar widget?
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Post by eclectic-tech »

tjhuntley wrote: December 3rd, 2019, 12:12 pm Hey, thanks! This is exatly what I am needing. However, I cannot get it to work with the other Rainmeter where I am pulling in the info from google calendar. I know this sounds like a dumb question to most of you, but I have never combined two widgets before. How do I take the code from the scrollbar and place it into (and where) the code for the calendar widget?
Scrolling may be something I look at adding, but in the meantime you can achieve it by making these changes to Gcalendar.ini

Steps:
1.) Create a new variable named 'FirstY' in the [Variables] section and set it's value to 8.

2.) Add 'Container=BackgroundContainer' to the [StyleReaderText], [StyleReaderTextSubheading], and [StyleReaderTextSubtext] sections.

3.) Change [StyleReaderTextFirst] section Y value to 'Y=#FirstY#'

4.) Change [StyleReaderGrabberFirst] Y value to 'Y=284'

5.) Add the new code section below just before the [ItemWhat1] section in the code.

Code: Select all

[BackgroundContainer]
Meter=IMAGE
ImageName=#@#Images\SkinBackground.#ColorImage#.png
ScaleMargins=12,12,12,12
Y=36
W=#SidebarWidth#
H=(39 * (#NumOfItems#-1.5))
MouseScrollUpAction=[!SetVariable FirstY (Clamp(#FirstY#+16,-1250,8))][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]
MouseScrollDownAction=[!SetVariable FirstY (Clamp(#FirstY#-16,-1250,8))][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]
DynamicVariables=1
Add as many new item measures to capture more info, and add [ItemWhat#] and [ItemWhen#] meter sections as you want below the current 8 sets.

This change should support about 50 items using '-1250' as the low clamp value in the Mouse Scroll bangs of the new [BackgroundContainer] section. If more are desired, simply change that value to a lower value.

What this does is define a container area positioned below the header and above the grabbers approximately the same size as 8 items. It sets the first item position equal to 'FirstY' variable. When you scroll the mouse over this area, the value of 'FirstY' will increase/decrease. This will position [ItemWhat1] at a new Y position (relative to the container). All other items are relative to the Y position of [ItemWhat1], so they will also change.
GCalScroll.gif
EDIT: Added image to post

Spoiler contains these changes and a repeat of the 8 items to show the scroll action and as a reference...

Code: Select all

[Rainmeter]
MiddleMouseUpAction=!Refresh
LeftMouseDoubleClickAction=!ActivateConfig #CURRENTCONFIG#

[Variables]
;-----------------------
; FEEDS

; GoogleCalendar1=https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/.../full.ics
GoogleCalendar1=https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/en.usa%23holiday%40group.v.calendar.google.com/public/full.ics
GoogleCalendar2=https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/ht3jlfaac5lfd6263ulfh4tql8%40group.calendar.google.com/public/full.ics
GoogleCalendar3=https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/

;--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
; ENIGMA DARK

Color1=255,255,255
Color2=#Color1#,160
Color3=#Color1#,108
Color4=#Color1#,25
ColorLink=128,192,255
ColorLink2=#ColorLink#,217
ColorLink3=#ColorLink#,160
ColorBorder=192, 192, 192
ColorBorder2=#ColorBorder#, 128
ColorBorder3=#ColorBorder#, 92
ColorBorder4=#ColorBorder#, 64
ColorPanel=24,24,24
ColorPanel2=#ColorPanel#,128
ColorFilter=0,0,0
ColorFilter2=#ColorFilter#,192
ColorFilter3=#ColorFilter#,128
ColorEvent=255,0,0
ColorEvent2=#ColorEvent#,92
ColorTransparent=0,0,0,2
ColorImage=W

Size1=11
Size4=8
Size3=9
Size2=10
Font=Trebuchet MS
SkinBackgroundAlpha=100
HideBordersTop=1
HideBordersBottom=1

SidebarWidth=200
SidebarSpacingFixed=1
SidebarAlpha=128
SidebarImage=#@#Images\Sidebar\SidebarLeft.#ColorImage#.jpg
SecondSidebarImage=#@#Images\Sidebar\SidebarRight.#ColorImage#.jpg
FirstY=8

;-----------------------
; GENERAL

TriptychInterval=30
TriptychDisabled=0
ProcessInterval=5

SkinMouseOver=0
Reset=1
SwitcherInterval=30
SwitcherDisabled=0
SwitcherInterval=#TriptychInterval#
SwitcherAction=!CommandMeasure "MeasureScriptReader" "ShowNext()"
SwitcherDisabled=#TriptychDisabled#

GoogleCalendarWriteEvents=0
CurrentFeed=1

; 1~3 tabs
NumberOfTabs=2
; 1~8 items
NumOfItems=8
ReaderURL1=#GoogleCalendar1#?futureevents=true&singleevents=true&orderby=starttime&sortorder=a
ReaderURL2=#GoogleCalendar2#?futureevents=true&singleevents=true&orderby=starttime&sortorder=a
ReaderURL3=#GoogleCalendar3#?futureevents=true&singleevents=true&orderby=starttime&sortorder=a
ReaderUpdateRate=600
ReaderWriteEvents=#GoogleCalendarWriteEvents#
ReaderEventFile=#@#User\Calendars\GoogleCalendar1.xml|#@#User\Calendars\GoogleCalendar2.xml|#@#User\Calendars\GoogleCalendar3.xml

FeedTitle=Loading...
Item1Title=
Item2Title=
Item3Title=
Item4Title=
Item5Title=
Item6Title=
Item7Title=
Item8Title=
Item1Date=
Item2Date=
Item3Date=
Item4Date=
Item5Date=
Item6Date=
Item7Date=
Item8Date=

; WebParserSubstitute="<![CDATA[":"","]]>":"","/PRE&gt;":"","PRE&gt;":"","&nbsp;":" ","'s Facebook Notifications":"","Top Stories - Google ":""

; Alternate substitution
WebParserSubstitute="<![CDATA[":"","]]>":"","/PRE&gt;":"","PRE&gt;":"","&nbsp;":" ","'s Facebook Notifications":"","Top Stories - Google ":"","&quot;":'"',"&amp;":"&","&apos;":"'","&lt;":"<","&gt;":">","&nbsp;":" ","&iexcl;":"¡","&cent;":"¢","&pound;":"£","&curren;":"¤","&yen;":"¥","&brvbar;":"¦","&sect;":"§","&uml;":"¨","&copy;":"©","&ordf;":"ª","&laquo;":"«","&not;":"¬","&shy;":" ","&reg;":"®","&macr;":"¯","&deg;":"°","&plusmn;":"±","&sup2;":"²","&sup3;":"³","&acute;":"´","&micro;":"µ","&para;":"¶","&middot;":"·","&cedil;":"¸","&sup1;":"¹","&ordm;":"º","&raquo;":"»","&frac14;":"¼","&frac12;":"½","&frac34;":"¾","&iquest;":"¿","&Agrave;":"À","&Aacute;":"Á","&Acirc;":"Â","&Atilde;":"Ã","&Auml;":"Ä","&Aring;":"Å","&AElig;":"Æ","&Ccedil;":"Ç","&Egrave;":"È","&Eacute;":"É","&Ecirc;":"Ê","&Euml;":"Ë","&Igrave;":"Ì","&Iacute;":"Í","&Icirc;":"Î","&Iuml;":"Ï","&ETH;":"Ð","&Ntilde;":"Ñ","&Ograve;":"Ò","&Oacute;":"Ó","&Ocirc;":"Ô","&Otilde;":"Õ","&Ouml;":"Ö","&times;":"×","&Oslash;":"Ø","&Ugrave;":"Ù","&Uacute;":"Ú","&Ucirc;":"Û","&Uuml;":"Ü","&Yacute;":"Ý","&THORN;":"Þ","&szlig;":"ß","&agrave;":"à","&aacute;":"á","&acirc;":"â","&atilde;":"ã","&auml;":"ä","&aring;":"å","&aelig;":"æ","&ccedil;":"ç","&egrave;":"è","&eacute;":"é","&ecirc;":"ê","&euml;":"ë","&igrave;":"ì","&iacute;":"í","&icirc;":"î","&iuml;":"ï","&eth;":"ð","&ntilde;":"ñ","&ograve;":"ò","&oacute;":"ó","&ocirc;":"ô","&otilde;":"õ","&ouml;":"ö","&divide;":"÷","&oslash;":"ø","&ugrave;":"ù","&uacute;":"ú","&ucirc;":"û","&uuml;":"ü","&yacute;":"ý","&thorn;":"þ","&yuml;":"ÿ","&OElig;":"Œ","&oelig;":"œ","&Scaron;":"Š","&scaron;":"š","&Yuml;":"Ÿ","&fnof;":"ƒ","&circ;":"ˆ","&tilde;":"˜","&Alpha;":"?","&Beta;":"?","&Gamma;":"G","&Delta;":"?","&Epsilon;":"?","&Zeta;":"?","&Eta;":"?","&Theta;":"T","&Iota;":"?","&Kappa;":"?","&Lambda;":"?","&Mu;":"?","&Nu;":"?","&Xi;":"?","&Omicron;":"?","&Pi;":"?","&Rho;":"?","&Sigma;":"S","&Tau;":"?","&Upsilon;":"?","&Phi;":"F","&Chi;":"?","&Psi;":"?","&Omega;":"O","&alpha;":"a","&beta;":"ß","&gamma;":"?","&delta;":"d","&epsilon;":"e","&zeta;":"?","&eta;":"?","&theta;":"?","&iota;":"?","&kappa;":"?","&lambda;":"?","&mu;":"µ","&nu;":"?","&xi;":"?","&omicron;":"?","&pi;":"p","&rho;":"?","&sigmaf;":"?","&sigma;":"s","&tau;":"t","&upsilon;":"?","&phi;":"f","&chi;":"?","&psi;":"?","&omega;":"?","&thetasym;":"?","&upsih;":"?","&piv;":"?","&ensp;":" ","&emsp;":" ","&thinsp;":" ","&zwnj;":" ","&zwj;":" ","&lrm;":" ","&rlm;":" ","&ndash;":"–","&mdash;":"—","&lsquo;":"‘","&rsquo;":"’","&sbquo;":"‚","&ldquo;":"“","&rdquo;":"”","&bdquo;":"„","&dagger;":"†","&Dagger;":"‡","&bull;":"•","&hellip;":"…","&permil;":"‰","&prime;":"'","&Prime;":"?","&lsaquo;":"‹","&rsaquo;":"›","&oline;":"?","&frasl;":"/","&euro;":"€","&image;":"I","&weierp;":"P","&real;":"R","&trade;":"™","&alefsym;":"?","&larr;":"?","&uarr;":"?","&rarr;":"?","&darr;":"?","&harr;":"?","&crarr;":"?","&lArr;":"?","&uArr;":"?","&rArr;":"?","&dArr;":"?","&hArr;":"?","&forall;":"?","&part;":"?","&exist;":"?","&empty;":"Ø","&nabla;":"?","&isin;":"?","&notin;":"?","&ni;":"?","&prod;":"?","&sum;":"?","&minus;":"-","&lowast;":"*","&radic;":"v","&prop;":"?","&infin;":"8","&ang;":"?","&and;":"?","&or;":"?","&cap;":"n","&cup;":"?","&int;":"?","&there4;":"?","&sim;":"~","&cong;":"?","&asymp;":"˜","&ne;":"?","&equiv;":"=","&le;":"=","&ge;":"=","&sub;":"?","&sup;":"?","&nsub;":"?","&sube;":"?","&supe;":"?","&oplus;":"?","&otimes;":"?","&perp;":"?","&sdot;":"·","&vellip;":"?","&lceil;":"?","&rceil;":"?","&lfloor;":"?","&rfloor;":"?","&lang;":"<","&rang;":">","&loz;":"?","&spades;":"?","&clubs;":"?","&hearts;":"?","&diams;":"?"

;---------------------------------------------------------------------
; STYLES

[StyleReaderText]
X=12
Y=15r
H=14
W=(#SidebarWidth#-24)
ClipString=1
StringStyle=NORMAL
FontColor=#Color1#
FontSize=#Size4#
FontFace=#Font#
AntiAlias=1
ToolTipWidth=#SidebarWidth#
DynamicVariables=1
MouseOverAction=[!SetOption "#CURRENTSECTION#" "FontColor" "#ColorLink#"][!UpdateMeter #CURRENTSECTION#][!Redraw]
MouseLeaveAction=[!SetOption "#CURRENTSECTION#" "FontColor" "#Color1#"][!UpdateMeter #CURRENTSECTION#][!Redraw]
Container=BackgroundContainer

[StyleReaderTextSubheading]
Y=16r
StringStyle=BOLD

[StyleReaderTextFirst]
Y=#FirstY#

[StyleReaderSubtext]
X=22
Y=14r
H=14
W=(#SidebarWidth#-34)
ClipString=1
StringStyle=NORMAL
FontColor=#Color2#
FontSize=#Size4#
FontFace=#Font#
AntiAlias=1
DynamicVariables=1

;-----------------------
; GRABBERS

[StyleReaderGrabber]
X=R
Y=r
H=15
W=15
DynamicVariables=1

[StyleReaderGrabberFirst]
X=(#SidebarWidth#-(#NumberOfTabs#*15)-10)
Y=284

[StyleReaderGrabber0]
ImageName=#@#Images\Grabber.#ColorImage#.png
ImageAlpha=128
ToolTipText=Click to switch to this page.

[StyleReaderGrabber1]
ImageName=#@#Images\GrabberActive.#ColorImage#.png

; MEASURES

;-----------------------

[MeasureScriptReader]
Measure=Script
ScriptFile="#@#Measures\Reader.lua"
MeasureName=MeasureFeed1
MinItems=#NumOfItems#
WriteEvents=#ReaderWriteEvents#
EventFile=#ReaderEventFile#
FinishAction=[!UpdateMeasureGroup "FeedData"][!UpdateMeterGroup "FeedData"][!Redraw][!SetVariable Reset 0]

[MeasureActivateTabs]
Measure=Script
ScriptFile=#@#Measures\Tabs.lua
UpdateDivider=-1
Type=Reader
TotalTabs=3

[MeasureFeed1]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=WebParser
UpdateRate=#ReaderUpdateRate#
URL=#ReaderURL1#
RegExp=(?siU)(.*)$
DecodeCharacterReference=1
Substitute=#WebParserSubstitute#
FinishAction=!CommandMeasure MeasureScriptReader Refresh(1)

[MeasureFeed2]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=WebParser
URL=#ReaderURL2#
RegExp=(?siU)(.*)$
FinishAction=!CommandMeasure MeasureScriptReader Refresh(2)
Group=Tab2
Disabled=1

[MeasureFeed3]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=WebParser
URL=#ReaderURL3#
RegExp=(?siU)(.*)$
FinishAction=!CommandMeasure MeasureScriptReader Refresh(3)
Group=Tab3
Disabled=1

[MeasureActive1]
Measure=Calc
Formula=#CurrentFeed#=1
DynamicVariables=1
Group=FeedData | Tab2
Disabled=1

[MeasureActive2]
Measure=Calc
Formula=#CurrentFeed#=2
DynamicVariables=1
Group=FeedData | Tab2
Disabled=1

[MeasureActive3]
Measure=Calc
Formula=#CurrentFeed#=3
DynamicVariables=1
Group=FeedData | Tab3
Disabled=1

; METERS

[Background]
Meter=IMAGE
ScaleMargins=12,12,12,12
ImageAlpha=1
MouseOverAction=[!SetOption #CURRENTSECTION# ImageAlpha #SkinBackgroundAlpha#][!UpdateMeter #CURRENTSECTION#][!Redraw]
MouseLeaveAction=[!SetOption #CURRENTSECTION# ImageAlpha 1][!UpdateMeter #CURRENTSECTION#][!Redraw]
W=#SidebarWidth#
H=(39 * #NumOfItems#)

[Border]
Meter=IMAGE
SolidColor=#ColorBorder4#
X=10
Y=5
W=(#SidebarWidth#-20)
H=1
Hidden=#HideBordersTop#

[Icon]
Meter=IMAGE
Group=FeedData
ImageName=#@#Images\Gcal.#ColorImage#.png
X=10
Y=15
W=25
H=25
LeftMouseUpAction=["#FeedLink#"]

[Title]
Meter=STRING
Group=FeedData
X=37
Y=20
H=15
W=(#SidebarWidth#-49)
ClipString=1
StringStyle=BOLD
FontColor=#Color1#
FontSize=#Size3#
FontFace=#Font#
AntiAlias=1
DynamicVariables=1
Text=#FeedTitle#
LeftMouseUpAction=["#FeedLink#"]
ToolTipText=#FeedLink#

;-----------------------
; ITEMS

[BackgroundContainer]
Meter=IMAGE
ScaleMargins=12,12,12,12
Y=36
W=#SidebarWidth#
H=(39 * (#NumOfItems#-1.5))
MouseScrollUpAction=[!SetVariable FirstY (Clamp(#FirstY#+16,-1250,8))][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]
MouseScrollDownAction=[!SetVariable FirstY (Clamp(#FirstY#-16,-1250,8))][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]
DynamicVariables=1

[ItemWhat1]
Meter=STRING
Group=FeedData
MeterStyle=StyleReaderText | StyleReaderTextSubheading | StyleReaderTextFirst
Text=#Item1Title#
LeftMouseUpAction=["#Item1Link#"]

[ItemWhen1]
Meter=STRING
Group=FeedData
MeterStyle=StyleReaderSubtext
Text=#Item1Date#

[ItemWhat2]
Meter=STRING
Group=FeedData
MeterStyle=StyleReaderText | StyleReaderTextSubheading
Text=#Item2Title#
LeftMouseUpAction=["#Item2Link#"]

[ItemWhen2]
Meter=STRING
Group=FeedData
Text=#Item2Date#

[ItemWhat3]
Meter=STRING
Group=FeedData
Text=#Item3Title#
LeftMouseUpAction=["#Item3Link#"]

[ItemWhen3]
Meter=STRING
Group=FeedData
Text=#Item3Date#

[ItemWhat4]
Meter=STRING
Group=FeedData
Text=#Item4Title#
LeftMouseUpAction=["#Item4Link#"]

[ItemWhen4]
Meter=STRING
Group=FeedData
Text=#Item4Date#

[ItemWhat5]
Meter=STRING
Group=FeedData
Text=#Item5Title#
LeftMouseUpAction=["#Item5Link#"]

[ItemWhen5]
Meter=STRING
Group=FeedData
Text=#Item5Date#

[ItemWhat6]
Meter=STRING
Group=FeedData
Text=#Item6Title#
LeftMouseUpAction=["#Item6Link#"]

[ItemWhen6]
Meter=STRING
Group=FeedData
Text=#Item6Date#

[ItemWhat7]
Meter=STRING
Group=FeedData
Text=#Item7Title#
LeftMouseUpAction=["#Item7Link#"]

[ItemWhen7]
Meter=STRING
Group=FeedData
Text=#Item7Date#

[ItemWhat8]
Meter=STRING
Group=FeedData
Text=#Item8Title#
LeftMouseUpAction=["#Item8Link#"]

[ItemWhen8]
Meter=STRING
Group=FeedData
Text=#Item8Date#

; ====================
[ItemWhat9]
Meter=STRING
Group=FeedData
Text=#Item1Title#
LeftMouseUpAction=["#Item1Link#"]

[ItemWhen9]
Meter=STRING
Group=FeedData
Text=#Item1Date#

[ItemWhat10]
Meter=STRING
Group=FeedData
Text=#Item2Title#
LeftMouseUpAction=["#Item2Link#"]

[ItemWhen10]
Meter=STRING
Group=FeedData
Text=#Item2Date#

[ItemWhat11]
Meter=STRING
Group=FeedData
Text=#Item3Title#
LeftMouseUpAction=["#Item3Link#"]

[ItemWhen11]
Meter=STRING
Group=FeedData
Text=#Item3Date#

[ItemWhat12]
Meter=STRING
Group=FeedData
Text=#Item4Title#
LeftMouseUpAction=["#Item4Link#"]

[ItemWhen12]
Meter=STRING
Group=FeedData
Text=#Item4Date#

[ItemWhat13]
Meter=STRING
Group=FeedData
Text=#Item5Title#
LeftMouseUpAction=["#Item5Link#"]

[ItemWhen13]
Meter=STRING
Group=FeedData
Text=#Item5Date#

[ItemWhat14]
Meter=STRING
Group=FeedData
Text=#Item6Title#
LeftMouseUpAction=["#Item6Link#"]

[ItemWhen14]
Meter=STRING
Group=FeedData
Text=#Item6Date#

[ItemWhat15]
Meter=STRING
Group=FeedData
Text=#Item7Title#
LeftMouseUpAction=["#Item7Link#"]

[ItemWhen15]
Meter=STRING
Group=FeedData
Text=#Item7Date#

[ItemWhat16]
Meter=STRING
Group=FeedData
Text=#Item8Title#
LeftMouseUpAction=["#Item8Link#"]

[ItemWhen16]
Meter=STRING
Group=FeedData
Text=#Item8Date#

;-----------------------
; BORDER & GRABBERS

[BorderBottom]
Meter=IMAGE
SolidColor=#ColorBorder4#
X=10
Y=25r
W=(#SidebarWidth#-26)
H=1
Hidden=#HideBordersBottom#

[Grabber1]
Meter=IMAGE
MeterStyle=StyleReaderGrabber | StyleReaderGrabber[MeasureActive1] | StyleReaderGrabberFirst
LeftMouseUpAction=!CommandMeasure "MeasureScriptReader" "Show(1)"
Group=FeedData | Tab2
Hidden=1

[Grabber2]
Meter=IMAGE
MeterStyle=StyleReaderGrabber | StyleReaderGrabber[MeasureActive2]
LeftMouseUpAction=!CommandMeasure "MeasureScriptReader" "Show(2)"
Group=FeedData | Tab2
Hidden=1

[Grabber3]
Meter=IMAGE
MeterStyle=StyleReaderGrabber | StyleReaderGrabber[MeasureActive3]
LeftMouseUpAction=!CommandMeasure "MeasureScriptReader" "Show(3)"
Group=FeedData | Tab3
Hidden=1

[Switcher]
Measure=CALC
Formula=((Switcher+1-#SkinMouseOver#) % (#SwitcherInterval#+2)) * #Reset#
IfBelowValue=1
IfBelowAction=!SetVariable Reset 1
IfAboveValue=#SwitcherInterval#
IfAboveAction=#SwitcherAction#
DynamicVariables=1
Disabled=#SwitcherDisabled#

; METADATA

[Metadata]
Name=Google Calendar
Information=Shows upcoming events on your Google Calendars in rotating tabs. Based on Enigma GCal by Kaelri
Version=5.0
License=Creative Commons BY-NC-SA 3.0
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tjhuntley

Post by tjhuntley »

Thanks for taking the time to post this. This will work perfectly for me if I can get it to work. I think it's not working correctly due to some modifications I made within the skin. Also, it could be because I currently have 3 items in this feed perhaps? It changes every few hours and ranges from 0 to 50. Not sure if that's the reason or not.