It is currently March 28th, 2024, 1:10 pm

Noob Needing a Scrollbar

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
tjhuntley

Noob Needing a Scrollbar

Post by tjhuntley »

Apologies in advance for not knowing any script for rainmeter. I searched for a widget that would work with Google Sheets and came up empty. (If anyone knows of one, please let me know.) However, I found one that works with google calendar. So I am sending info to calendar then to rainmeter. I have my info displayed on my desktop now but I need 50 lines and it only allows 8 or it stretches and looks horrible and covers up other information. All I need is a scrollbar and a way to keep it from stretching. Is this possible? Also, if you provide a code, please let me know where to drop it into my existing ini. Thanks in advance and if anyone needs help with google sheets formulas, I am your guy.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Noob Needing a Scrollbar

Post by balala »

tjhuntley wrote: December 2nd, 2019, 4:12 pm However, I found one that works with google calendar. So I am sending info to calendar then to rainmeter. I have my info displayed on my desktop now but I need 50 lines and it only allows 8 or it stretches and looks horrible and covers up other information.
Which is the skin you found? First post a link please.
tjhuntley

Post by tjhuntley »

balala wrote: December 2nd, 2019, 4:29 pm Which is the skin you found? First post a link please.
Here is the ONLY Google Calendar Widget I have found: https://visualskins.com/skin/google-calendar
tjhuntley

Post by tjhuntley »

Here is a screenshot of it if it helps. I was able to format everything to my satisfaction but I need to have at least 42 more lines. After adding them, it looks stretched out so I really need a scrollbar or rolling text os something like that.
Attachments
Screenshot (37).png
Yamajac

Post by Yamajac »

I have a "scrollbar" in this skin.

You can't drag the scrollbar around, but it moves as you scroll with the mousewheel.

It's a reasonably simple skin, but the basic overview is as follows;

1. The [Container] meter is the skin's bounding box, basically. The different configs get drawn in this and everything drawn outside the container is just culled.
  2. The [Show] meter is all of the configs. I use a #CRLF# character between each line to make it draw on a new line, but you could just have multiple meters and have their Y values all based on a variable with a few small changes.
  3. When we scroll up/down we move the [Show] meter down/up, making sure to not let it go up/down too far and disappear.
  4. The scrollbar's drawn in a separate container and the y value + height are determined based on the y value + height of the [Show] meter.
Mor3bane

Post by Mor3bane »

Yamajac wrote: December 3rd, 2019, 3:49 am I have a "scrollbar" in this skin.

You can't drag the scrollbar around, but it moves as you scroll with the mousewheel.

1. The [Container] meter is the skin's bounding box, basically. The different configs get drawn in this and everything drawn outside the container is just culled.
  2. The [Show] meter is all of the configs. I use a #CRLF# character between each line to make it draw on a new line, but you could just have multiple meters and have their Y values all based on a variable with a few small changes.
  3. When we scroll up/down we move the [Show] meter down/up, making sure to not let it go up/down too far and disappear.
  4. The scrollbar's drawn in a separate container and the y value + height are determined based on the y value + height of the [Show] meter.
NOICE :thumbup: :great: :rosegift:
mak_kawa

Post by mak_kawa »

I think Rainmeter needs a new meter "TextBox" to handle long text with real scroll bars... :-)
tjhuntley

Post by tjhuntley »

Yamajac wrote: December 3rd, 2019, 3:49 am I have a "scrollbar" in this skin.

Hey, thanks! This is exatly what I am needing. However, I cannot get it to work with the other Rainmeter where I am pulling in the info from google calendar. I know this sounds like a dumb question to most of you, but I have never combined two widgets before. How do I take the code from the scrollbar and place it into (and where) the code for the calendar widget?
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Post by eclectic-tech »

tjhuntley wrote: December 3rd, 2019, 12:12 pm Hey, thanks! This is exatly what I am needing. However, I cannot get it to work with the other Rainmeter where I am pulling in the info from google calendar. I know this sounds like a dumb question to most of you, but I have never combined two widgets before. How do I take the code from the scrollbar and place it into (and where) the code for the calendar widget?
Scrolling may be something I look at adding, but in the meantime you can achieve it by making these changes to Gcalendar.ini

Steps:
1.) Create a new variable named 'FirstY' in the [Variables] section and set it's value to 8.

2.) Add 'Container=BackgroundContainer' to the [StyleReaderText], [StyleReaderTextSubheading], and [StyleReaderTextSubtext] sections.

3.) Change [StyleReaderTextFirst] section Y value to 'Y=#FirstY#'

4.) Change [StyleReaderGrabberFirst] Y value to 'Y=284'

5.) Add the new code section below just before the [ItemWhat1] section in the code.

Code: Select all

[BackgroundContainer]
Meter=IMAGE
ImageName=#@#Images\SkinBackground.#ColorImage#.png
ScaleMargins=12,12,12,12
Y=36
W=#SidebarWidth#
H=(39 * (#NumOfItems#-1.5))
MouseScrollUpAction=[!SetVariable FirstY (Clamp(#FirstY#+16,-1250,8))][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]
MouseScrollDownAction=[!SetVariable FirstY (Clamp(#FirstY#-16,-1250,8))][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]
DynamicVariables=1
Add as many new item measures to capture more info, and add [ItemWhat#] and [ItemWhen#] meter sections as you want below the current 8 sets.

This change should support about 50 items using '-1250' as the low clamp value in the Mouse Scroll bangs of the new [BackgroundContainer] section. If more are desired, simply change that value to a lower value.

What this does is define a container area positioned below the header and above the grabbers approximately the same size as 8 items. It sets the first item position equal to 'FirstY' variable. When you scroll the mouse over this area, the value of 'FirstY' will increase/decrease. This will position [ItemWhat1] at a new Y position (relative to the container). All other items are relative to the Y position of [ItemWhat1], so they will also change.
GCalScroll.gif
EDIT: Added image to post

Spoiler contains these changes and a repeat of the 8 items to show the scroll action and as a reference...

Code: Select all

[Rainmeter]
MiddleMouseUpAction=!Refresh
LeftMouseDoubleClickAction=!ActivateConfig #CURRENTCONFIG#

[Variables]
;-----------------------
; FEEDS

; GoogleCalendar1=https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/.../full.ics
GoogleCalendar1=https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/en.usa%23holiday%40group.v.calendar.google.com/public/full.ics
GoogleCalendar2=https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/ht3jlfaac5lfd6263ulfh4tql8%40group.calendar.google.com/public/full.ics
GoogleCalendar3=https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/

;--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
; ENIGMA DARK

Color1=255,255,255
Color2=#Color1#,160
Color3=#Color1#,108
Color4=#Color1#,25
ColorLink=128,192,255
ColorLink2=#ColorLink#,217
ColorLink3=#ColorLink#,160
ColorBorder=192, 192, 192
ColorBorder2=#ColorBorder#, 128
ColorBorder3=#ColorBorder#, 92
ColorBorder4=#ColorBorder#, 64
ColorPanel=24,24,24
ColorPanel2=#ColorPanel#,128
ColorFilter=0,0,0
ColorFilter2=#ColorFilter#,192
ColorFilter3=#ColorFilter#,128
ColorEvent=255,0,0
ColorEvent2=#ColorEvent#,92
ColorTransparent=0,0,0,2
ColorImage=W

Size1=11
Size4=8
Size3=9
Size2=10
Font=Trebuchet MS
SkinBackgroundAlpha=100
HideBordersTop=1
HideBordersBottom=1

SidebarWidth=200
SidebarSpacingFixed=1
SidebarAlpha=128
SidebarImage=#@#Images\Sidebar\SidebarLeft.#ColorImage#.jpg
SecondSidebarImage=#@#Images\Sidebar\SidebarRight.#ColorImage#.jpg
FirstY=8

;-----------------------
; GENERAL

TriptychInterval=30
TriptychDisabled=0
ProcessInterval=5

SkinMouseOver=0
Reset=1
SwitcherInterval=30
SwitcherDisabled=0
SwitcherInterval=#TriptychInterval#
SwitcherAction=!CommandMeasure "MeasureScriptReader" "ShowNext()"
SwitcherDisabled=#TriptychDisabled#

GoogleCalendarWriteEvents=0
CurrentFeed=1

; 1~3 tabs
NumberOfTabs=2
; 1~8 items
NumOfItems=8
ReaderURL1=#GoogleCalendar1#?futureevents=true&singleevents=true&orderby=starttime&sortorder=a
ReaderURL2=#GoogleCalendar2#?futureevents=true&singleevents=true&orderby=starttime&sortorder=a
ReaderURL3=#GoogleCalendar3#?futureevents=true&singleevents=true&orderby=starttime&sortorder=a
ReaderUpdateRate=600
ReaderWriteEvents=#GoogleCalendarWriteEvents#
ReaderEventFile=#@#User\Calendars\GoogleCalendar1.xml|#@#User\Calendars\GoogleCalendar2.xml|#@#User\Calendars\GoogleCalendar3.xml

FeedTitle=Loading...
Item1Title=
Item2Title=
Item3Title=
Item4Title=
Item5Title=
Item6Title=
Item7Title=
Item8Title=
Item1Date=
Item2Date=
Item3Date=
Item4Date=
Item5Date=
Item6Date=
Item7Date=
Item8Date=

; WebParserSubstitute="<![CDATA[":"","]]>":"","/PRE&gt;":"","PRE&gt;":"","&nbsp;":" ","'s Facebook Notifications":"","Top Stories - Google ":""

; Alternate substitution
WebParserSubstitute="<![CDATA[":"","]]>":"","/PRE&gt;":"","PRE&gt;":"","&nbsp;":" ","'s Facebook Notifications":"","Top Stories - Google ":"","&quot;":'"',"&amp;":"&","&apos;":"'","&lt;":"<","&gt;":">","&nbsp;":" ","&iexcl;":"¡","&cent;":"¢","&pound;":"£","&curren;":"¤","&yen;":"¥","&brvbar;":"¦","&sect;":"§","&uml;":"¨","&copy;":"©","&ordf;":"ª","&laquo;":"«","&not;":"¬","&shy;":" ","&reg;":"®","&macr;":"¯","&deg;":"°","&plusmn;":"±","&sup2;":"²","&sup3;":"³","&acute;":"´","&micro;":"µ","&para;":"¶","&middot;":"·","&cedil;":"¸","&sup1;":"¹","&ordm;":"º","&raquo;":"»","&frac14;":"¼","&frac12;":"½","&frac34;":"¾","&iquest;":"¿","&Agrave;":"À","&Aacute;":"Á","&Acirc;":"Â","&Atilde;":"Ã","&Auml;":"Ä","&Aring;":"Å","&AElig;":"Æ","&Ccedil;":"Ç","&Egrave;":"È","&Eacute;":"É","&Ecirc;":"Ê","&Euml;":"Ë","&Igrave;":"Ì","&Iacute;":"Í","&Icirc;":"Î","&Iuml;":"Ï","&ETH;":"Ð","&Ntilde;":"Ñ","&Ograve;":"Ò","&Oacute;":"Ó","&Ocirc;":"Ô","&Otilde;":"Õ","&Ouml;":"Ö","&times;":"×","&Oslash;":"Ø","&Ugrave;":"Ù","&Uacute;":"Ú","&Ucirc;":"Û","&Uuml;":"Ü","&Yacute;":"Ý","&THORN;":"Þ","&szlig;":"ß","&agrave;":"à","&aacute;":"á","&acirc;":"â","&atilde;":"ã","&auml;":"ä","&aring;":"å","&aelig;":"æ","&ccedil;":"ç","&egrave;":"è","&eacute;":"é","&ecirc;":"ê","&euml;":"ë","&igrave;":"ì","&iacute;":"í","&icirc;":"î","&iuml;":"ï","&eth;":"ð","&ntilde;":"ñ","&ograve;":"ò","&oacute;":"ó","&ocirc;":"ô","&otilde;":"õ","&ouml;":"ö","&divide;":"÷","&oslash;":"ø","&ugrave;":"ù","&uacute;":"ú","&ucirc;":"û","&uuml;":"ü","&yacute;":"ý","&thorn;":"þ","&yuml;":"ÿ","&OElig;":"Œ","&oelig;":"œ","&Scaron;":"Š","&scaron;":"š","&Yuml;":"Ÿ","&fnof;":"ƒ","&circ;":"ˆ","&tilde;":"˜","&Alpha;":"?","&Beta;":"?","&Gamma;":"G","&Delta;":"?","&Epsilon;":"?","&Zeta;":"?","&Eta;":"?","&Theta;":"T","&Iota;":"?","&Kappa;":"?","&Lambda;":"?","&Mu;":"?","&Nu;":"?","&Xi;":"?","&Omicron;":"?","&Pi;":"?","&Rho;":"?","&Sigma;":"S","&Tau;":"?","&Upsilon;":"?","&Phi;":"F","&Chi;":"?","&Psi;":"?","&Omega;":"O","&alpha;":"a","&beta;":"ß","&gamma;":"?","&delta;":"d","&epsilon;":"e","&zeta;":"?","&eta;":"?","&theta;":"?","&iota;":"?","&kappa;":"?","&lambda;":"?","&mu;":"µ","&nu;":"?","&xi;":"?","&omicron;":"?","&pi;":"p","&rho;":"?","&sigmaf;":"?","&sigma;":"s","&tau;":"t","&upsilon;":"?","&phi;":"f","&chi;":"?","&psi;":"?","&omega;":"?","&thetasym;":"?","&upsih;":"?","&piv;":"?","&ensp;":" ","&emsp;":" ","&thinsp;":" ","&zwnj;":" ","&zwj;":" ","&lrm;":" ","&rlm;":" ","&ndash;":"–","&mdash;":"—","&lsquo;":"‘","&rsquo;":"’","&sbquo;":"‚","&ldquo;":"“","&rdquo;":"”","&bdquo;":"„","&dagger;":"†","&Dagger;":"‡","&bull;":"•","&hellip;":"…","&permil;":"‰","&prime;":"'","&Prime;":"?","&lsaquo;":"‹","&rsaquo;":"›","&oline;":"?","&frasl;":"/","&euro;":"€","&image;":"I","&weierp;":"P","&real;":"R","&trade;":"™","&alefsym;":"?","&larr;":"?","&uarr;":"?","&rarr;":"?","&darr;":"?","&harr;":"?","&crarr;":"?","&lArr;":"?","&uArr;":"?","&rArr;":"?","&dArr;":"?","&hArr;":"?","&forall;":"?","&part;":"?","&exist;":"?","&empty;":"Ø","&nabla;":"?","&isin;":"?","&notin;":"?","&ni;":"?","&prod;":"?","&sum;":"?","&minus;":"-","&lowast;":"*","&radic;":"v","&prop;":"?","&infin;":"8","&ang;":"?","&and;":"?","&or;":"?","&cap;":"n","&cup;":"?","&int;":"?","&there4;":"?","&sim;":"~","&cong;":"?","&asymp;":"˜","&ne;":"?","&equiv;":"=","&le;":"=","&ge;":"=","&sub;":"?","&sup;":"?","&nsub;":"?","&sube;":"?","&supe;":"?","&oplus;":"?","&otimes;":"?","&perp;":"?","&sdot;":"·","&vellip;":"?","&lceil;":"?","&rceil;":"?","&lfloor;":"?","&rfloor;":"?","&lang;":"<","&rang;":">","&loz;":"?","&spades;":"?","&clubs;":"?","&hearts;":"?","&diams;":"?"

;---------------------------------------------------------------------
; STYLES

[StyleReaderText]
X=12
Y=15r
H=14
W=(#SidebarWidth#-24)
ClipString=1
StringStyle=NORMAL
FontColor=#Color1#
FontSize=#Size4#
FontFace=#Font#
AntiAlias=1
ToolTipWidth=#SidebarWidth#
DynamicVariables=1
MouseOverAction=[!SetOption "#CURRENTSECTION#" "FontColor" "#ColorLink#"][!UpdateMeter #CURRENTSECTION#][!Redraw]
MouseLeaveAction=[!SetOption "#CURRENTSECTION#" "FontColor" "#Color1#"][!UpdateMeter #CURRENTSECTION#][!Redraw]
Container=BackgroundContainer

[StyleReaderTextSubheading]
Y=16r
StringStyle=BOLD

[StyleReaderTextFirst]
Y=#FirstY#

[StyleReaderSubtext]
X=22
Y=14r
H=14
W=(#SidebarWidth#-34)
ClipString=1
StringStyle=NORMAL
FontColor=#Color2#
FontSize=#Size4#
FontFace=#Font#
AntiAlias=1
DynamicVariables=1

;-----------------------
; GRABBERS

[StyleReaderGrabber]
X=R
Y=r
H=15
W=15
DynamicVariables=1

[StyleReaderGrabberFirst]
X=(#SidebarWidth#-(#NumberOfTabs#*15)-10)
Y=284

[StyleReaderGrabber0]
ImageName=#@#Images\Grabber.#ColorImage#.png
ImageAlpha=128
ToolTipText=Click to switch to this page.

[StyleReaderGrabber1]
ImageName=#@#Images\GrabberActive.#ColorImage#.png

; MEASURES

;-----------------------

[MeasureScriptReader]
Measure=Script
ScriptFile="#@#Measures\Reader.lua"
MeasureName=MeasureFeed1
MinItems=#NumOfItems#
WriteEvents=#ReaderWriteEvents#
EventFile=#ReaderEventFile#
FinishAction=[!UpdateMeasureGroup "FeedData"][!UpdateMeterGroup "FeedData"][!Redraw][!SetVariable Reset 0]

[MeasureActivateTabs]
Measure=Script
ScriptFile=#@#Measures\Tabs.lua
UpdateDivider=-1
Type=Reader
TotalTabs=3

[MeasureFeed1]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=WebParser
UpdateRate=#ReaderUpdateRate#
URL=#ReaderURL1#
RegExp=(?siU)(.*)$
DecodeCharacterReference=1
Substitute=#WebParserSubstitute#
FinishAction=!CommandMeasure MeasureScriptReader Refresh(1)

[MeasureFeed2]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=WebParser
URL=#ReaderURL2#
RegExp=(?siU)(.*)$
FinishAction=!CommandMeasure MeasureScriptReader Refresh(2)
Group=Tab2
Disabled=1

[MeasureFeed3]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=WebParser
URL=#ReaderURL3#
RegExp=(?siU)(.*)$
FinishAction=!CommandMeasure MeasureScriptReader Refresh(3)
Group=Tab3
Disabled=1

[MeasureActive1]
Measure=Calc
Formula=#CurrentFeed#=1
DynamicVariables=1
Group=FeedData | Tab2
Disabled=1

[MeasureActive2]
Measure=Calc
Formula=#CurrentFeed#=2
DynamicVariables=1
Group=FeedData | Tab2
Disabled=1

[MeasureActive3]
Measure=Calc
Formula=#CurrentFeed#=3
DynamicVariables=1
Group=FeedData | Tab3
Disabled=1

; METERS

[Background]
Meter=IMAGE
ScaleMargins=12,12,12,12
ImageAlpha=1
MouseOverAction=[!SetOption #CURRENTSECTION# ImageAlpha #SkinBackgroundAlpha#][!UpdateMeter #CURRENTSECTION#][!Redraw]
MouseLeaveAction=[!SetOption #CURRENTSECTION# ImageAlpha 1][!UpdateMeter #CURRENTSECTION#][!Redraw]
W=#SidebarWidth#
H=(39 * #NumOfItems#)

[Border]
Meter=IMAGE
SolidColor=#ColorBorder4#
X=10
Y=5
W=(#SidebarWidth#-20)
H=1
Hidden=#HideBordersTop#

[Icon]
Meter=IMAGE
Group=FeedData
ImageName=#@#Images\Gcal.#ColorImage#.png
X=10
Y=15
W=25
H=25
LeftMouseUpAction=["#FeedLink#"]

[Title]
Meter=STRING
Group=FeedData
X=37
Y=20
H=15
W=(#SidebarWidth#-49)
ClipString=1
StringStyle=BOLD
FontColor=#Color1#
FontSize=#Size3#
FontFace=#Font#
AntiAlias=1
DynamicVariables=1
Text=#FeedTitle#
LeftMouseUpAction=["#FeedLink#"]
ToolTipText=#FeedLink#

;-----------------------
; ITEMS

[BackgroundContainer]
Meter=IMAGE
ScaleMargins=12,12,12,12
Y=36
W=#SidebarWidth#
H=(39 * (#NumOfItems#-1.5))
MouseScrollUpAction=[!SetVariable FirstY (Clamp(#FirstY#+16,-1250,8))][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]
MouseScrollDownAction=[!SetVariable FirstY (Clamp(#FirstY#-16,-1250,8))][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]
DynamicVariables=1

[ItemWhat1]
Meter=STRING
Group=FeedData
MeterStyle=StyleReaderText | StyleReaderTextSubheading | StyleReaderTextFirst
Text=#Item1Title#
LeftMouseUpAction=["#Item1Link#"]

[ItemWhen1]
Meter=STRING
Group=FeedData
MeterStyle=StyleReaderSubtext
Text=#Item1Date#

[ItemWhat2]
Meter=STRING
Group=FeedData
MeterStyle=StyleReaderText | StyleReaderTextSubheading
Text=#Item2Title#
LeftMouseUpAction=["#Item2Link#"]

[ItemWhen2]
Meter=STRING
Group=FeedData
Text=#Item2Date#

[ItemWhat3]
Meter=STRING
Group=FeedData
Text=#Item3Title#
LeftMouseUpAction=["#Item3Link#"]

[ItemWhen3]
Meter=STRING
Group=FeedData
Text=#Item3Date#

[ItemWhat4]
Meter=STRING
Group=FeedData
Text=#Item4Title#
LeftMouseUpAction=["#Item4Link#"]

[ItemWhen4]
Meter=STRING
Group=FeedData
Text=#Item4Date#

[ItemWhat5]
Meter=STRING
Group=FeedData
Text=#Item5Title#
LeftMouseUpAction=["#Item5Link#"]

[ItemWhen5]
Meter=STRING
Group=FeedData
Text=#Item5Date#

[ItemWhat6]
Meter=STRING
Group=FeedData
Text=#Item6Title#
LeftMouseUpAction=["#Item6Link#"]

[ItemWhen6]
Meter=STRING
Group=FeedData
Text=#Item6Date#

[ItemWhat7]
Meter=STRING
Group=FeedData
Text=#Item7Title#
LeftMouseUpAction=["#Item7Link#"]

[ItemWhen7]
Meter=STRING
Group=FeedData
Text=#Item7Date#

[ItemWhat8]
Meter=STRING
Group=FeedData
Text=#Item8Title#
LeftMouseUpAction=["#Item8Link#"]

[ItemWhen8]
Meter=STRING
Group=FeedData
Text=#Item8Date#

; ====================
[ItemWhat9]
Meter=STRING
Group=FeedData
Text=#Item1Title#
LeftMouseUpAction=["#Item1Link#"]

[ItemWhen9]
Meter=STRING
Group=FeedData
Text=#Item1Date#

[ItemWhat10]
Meter=STRING
Group=FeedData
Text=#Item2Title#
LeftMouseUpAction=["#Item2Link#"]

[ItemWhen10]
Meter=STRING
Group=FeedData
Text=#Item2Date#

[ItemWhat11]
Meter=STRING
Group=FeedData
Text=#Item3Title#
LeftMouseUpAction=["#Item3Link#"]

[ItemWhen11]
Meter=STRING
Group=FeedData
Text=#Item3Date#

[ItemWhat12]
Meter=STRING
Group=FeedData
Text=#Item4Title#
LeftMouseUpAction=["#Item4Link#"]

[ItemWhen12]
Meter=STRING
Group=FeedData
Text=#Item4Date#

[ItemWhat13]
Meter=STRING
Group=FeedData
Text=#Item5Title#
LeftMouseUpAction=["#Item5Link#"]

[ItemWhen13]
Meter=STRING
Group=FeedData
Text=#Item5Date#

[ItemWhat14]
Meter=STRING
Group=FeedData
Text=#Item6Title#
LeftMouseUpAction=["#Item6Link#"]

[ItemWhen14]
Meter=STRING
Group=FeedData
Text=#Item6Date#

[ItemWhat15]
Meter=STRING
Group=FeedData
Text=#Item7Title#
LeftMouseUpAction=["#Item7Link#"]

[ItemWhen15]
Meter=STRING
Group=FeedData
Text=#Item7Date#

[ItemWhat16]
Meter=STRING
Group=FeedData
Text=#Item8Title#
LeftMouseUpAction=["#Item8Link#"]

[ItemWhen16]
Meter=STRING
Group=FeedData
Text=#Item8Date#

;-----------------------
; BORDER & GRABBERS

[BorderBottom]
Meter=IMAGE
SolidColor=#ColorBorder4#
X=10
Y=25r
W=(#SidebarWidth#-26)
H=1
Hidden=#HideBordersBottom#

[Grabber1]
Meter=IMAGE
MeterStyle=StyleReaderGrabber | StyleReaderGrabber[MeasureActive1] | StyleReaderGrabberFirst
LeftMouseUpAction=!CommandMeasure "MeasureScriptReader" "Show(1)"
Group=FeedData | Tab2
Hidden=1

[Grabber2]
Meter=IMAGE
MeterStyle=StyleReaderGrabber | StyleReaderGrabber[MeasureActive2]
LeftMouseUpAction=!CommandMeasure "MeasureScriptReader" "Show(2)"
Group=FeedData | Tab2
Hidden=1

[Grabber3]
Meter=IMAGE
MeterStyle=StyleReaderGrabber | StyleReaderGrabber[MeasureActive3]
LeftMouseUpAction=!CommandMeasure "MeasureScriptReader" "Show(3)"
Group=FeedData | Tab3
Hidden=1

[Switcher]
Measure=CALC
Formula=((Switcher+1-#SkinMouseOver#) % (#SwitcherInterval#+2)) * #Reset#
IfBelowValue=1
IfBelowAction=!SetVariable Reset 1
IfAboveValue=#SwitcherInterval#
IfAboveAction=#SwitcherAction#
DynamicVariables=1
Disabled=#SwitcherDisabled#

; METADATA

[Metadata]
Name=Google Calendar
Information=Shows upcoming events on your Google Calendars in rotating tabs. Based on Enigma GCal by Kaelri
Version=5.0
License=Creative Commons BY-NC-SA 3.0
tjhuntley

Post by tjhuntley »

Thanks for taking the time to post this. This will work perfectly for me if I can get it to work. I think it's not working correctly due to some modifications I made within the skin. Also, it could be because I currently have 3 items in this feed perhaps? It changes every few hours and ranges from 0 to 50. Not sure if that's the reason or not.