It is currently April 26th, 2024, 10:12 pm

Need help changing image on click :3

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
iBooface

Re: Need help changing image on click :3

Post by iBooface »

i thought that it would never work correctly but it did ! no lag during 2 hours, then i moved my pc to my student flat and it stopped working correctly after i changed the code... And i tried to turn off 3 of the 4 visualizer and it still lag... Sometimes it works like 4 seconds then it lagg again.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

iBooface wrote: October 21st, 2018, 8:04 pm i thought that it would never work correctly but it did ! no lag during 2 hours, then i moved my pc to my student flat and it stopped working correctly after i changed the code... And i tried to turn off 3 of the 4 visualizer and it still lag... Sometimes it works like 4 seconds then it lagg again.
Visualizer skins are using a lot of resources. They causing many times such lags. Probably you could try to unload a few skins if you have loaded many.
iBooface

Post by iBooface »

the problem is with my visualizer : i tried with monstercat visu and it works even with all my skins + the 4 other visualizer

for the RAM you go in your task operator and you click on rainmeter s processus: access to details : right click again then priority
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

iBooface wrote: October 21st, 2018, 8:15 pm the problem is with my visualizer : i tried with monstercat visu and it works even with all my skins + the 4 other visualizer
Great! :thumbup: Then there is something wrong with that skin. Maybe post a link or the code, but right now I don't have time to work with it. Maybe tomorrow, if in the meantime someone else doesn't take a look...
iBooface wrote: October 21st, 2018, 8:15 pm for the RAM you go in your task operator and you click on rainmeter s processus: access to details : right click again then priority
Can't follow...
iBooface

Post by iBooface »

Okay so after some tests i seems like this has no sens :rofl: : when i'm on chrome (window so i ca have a look at my desktop) everything works perfectly .... But when i click on my desktop or if i minimize the window it starts lagging again !

I think this is the visualizer wich has a pb because with monstercat ... No pb !
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

iBooface wrote: October 21st, 2018, 8:26 pm when i'm on chrome (window so i ca have a look at my desktop) everything works perfectly .... But when i click on my desktop or if i minimize the window it starts lagging again !
Indeed weird. No good idea now.
iBooface

Post by iBooface »

Next time i have timee to work on rainmeter i'll just try to reinstall my visualizer skins just to try again and see if it s just some sort of bug with data treatment wich corrupted something ... But i'll have to test my config again . I'll post later ! good night for this time :P !
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

iBooface wrote: October 21st, 2018, 8:36 pm Next time i have timee to work on rainmeter i'll just try to reinstall my visualizer skins just to try again and see if it s just some sort of bug with data treatment wich corrupted something ... But i'll have to test my config again . I'll post later ! good night for this time :P !
I doubt a reinstall would help. Usually it never does.
iBooface

Post by iBooface »

If it don't i'll try another visualizer it s just a shame that i spent time configurating this one and it finally lag :vomit:
iBooface

Post by iBooface »

Okay so i did some tests and now i know that there is a problem with spotify: when the sound comes from youtube ot whatever player you want, it s ok

When i switch on spotify, it lags. I'm going to try duplicating monstercat visualizer but it will be cool for "the science" to find a solution for FountainOfColor :?