It is currently April 19th, 2024, 11:42 am

Unfold with Tranparent BG

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
AsterionContinental

Re: Unfold with Tranparent BG

Post by AsterionContinental »

balala wrote:Try to replace the path of the Winword.exe file with the simple filename.
Just as a side note, I probably wouldn't update the whole skin, just the meter itself. So, I also replaced the [!Update] bang with an !UpdateMeter and a !Redraw: LeftMouseUpAction=["WINWORD.EXE"][!SetOption #CURRENTSECTION# "ImageAlpha" "255"][!UpdateMeter "#CURRENTSECTION#"][!Redraw].
Does this work?
someone help me just now, my problem is not from the skin, but from my app location, he told me to copy the location of shortcut from properties > target into the text box, and now its work perfectly, but i still want to thank you for your tips kind sir, im sorry to bothering you, have a good day sir :D
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

AsterionContinental wrote:someone help me just now, my problem is not from the skin, but from my app location, he told me to copy the location of shortcut from properties > target into the text box, and now its work perfectly, but i still want to thank you for your tips kind sir, im sorry to bothering you, have a good day sir :D
I'm glad you got it working as wanted. Don't think you've bothered me, I help with pleasure if I can. :thumbup:
Teleks

Post by Teleks »

The BackgroundMode=2 and SolidColor=0,0,0,1 doesn't change anything :/
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Teleks wrote:The BackgroundMode=2 and SolidColor=0,0,0,1 doesn't change anything :/
Have you refreshed your skin? Even if you did, there won't change anything, because SolidColor=0,0,0,[color=#FF0000]1[/color] means a solid color added as background, but this color isn't visible with naked eye, because its transparency is set to 1, from 255 (the red value above). If you try to increase the alpha value, using let's say SolidColor=0,0,0,100, you'll see the background color.
Just take care to refresh the skin every time you're modifying something in the code.
diasdamc_bs14058

Post by diasdamc_bs14058 »

how this download..i can not download this please help
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

diasdamc_bs14058 wrote:how this download..i can not download this please help
Not very sure: what you would like to download and can't?
bosz

Post by bosz »

so i have a problem with some of the icon. when clicked the transparency spotify, steam, and discord it doesn'twork
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

bosz wrote:so i have a problem with some of the icon. when clicked the transparency spotify, steam, and discord it doesn'twork
How do the LeftMouseUpAction options of those meters are looking, please?
bosz

Post by bosz »

balala wrote:How do the LeftMouseUpAction options of those meters are looking, please?
its said LeftMouseUpAction=[!SetOption "#CURRENTSECTION#" "ImageAlpha" "255"][!Update]["C:\Users\Florian\AppData\Roaming\Spotify\Spotify.exe"] for the potify
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

bosz wrote:its said LeftMouseUpAction=[!SetOption "#CURRENTSECTION#" "ImageAlpha" "255"][!Update]["C:\Users\Florian\AppData\Roaming\Spotify\Spotify.exe"] for the potify
Is the path of Spotify (C:\Users\Florian\AppData\Roaming\Spotify\Spotify.exe) correct? Does it work into another environment than Rainmeter? I mean, try to copy it, open Run (click Start, type Run and open the appropriate desktop app), paste the copied path and try to run it. Does it opens the app?