It is currently April 18th, 2024, 3:06 am

WebParser is too slow

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
jsmorley
Developer

Re: WebParser is too slow

Post by jsmorley »

balala wrote:Even if it's not returning the name of the loaded .ini file, I think a such plugin already exist. I'm talking about the ConfigActive plugin. Am I missing something?
Right, we are looking to more or less extend that to return the .ini name of the currently running variant as well.

It's going to be supported by a change we are making in Rainmeter as well, to expose the variant name running for a config by setting the full path to the variant in the window title of the skin window. We can then ask for the config window handle, as I do in ConfigActive now, and then get and parse the window title to get the variant name. So this plugin is only going to fully work on the the next beta of Rainmeter 4.2 or later, but we are planning a full "release" of 4.2 very soon.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

jsmorley wrote:Right, we are looking to more or less extend that to return the .ini name of the currently running variant as well.
Oh, I see. Probably would be a useful addition.
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

Ok, with TheAzack9's help, we have extended and replaced the ConfigActive plugin.

https://forum.rainmeter.net/viewtopic.php?p=149824#p149824

You must be running the latest Rainmeter beta I just released, Rainmeter 4.2 r3097 from https://www.rainmeter.net.

See if this doesn't help...
SilverAzide
Rainmeter Sage

Post by SilverAzide »

Sweet! :thumbup:
Gadgets Wiki GitHub More Gadgets...