It is currently April 23rd, 2024, 6:52 am

[SOLVED] Help for create skin

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
jade

[SOLVED] Help for create skin

Post by jade »

Hello,

I would like to make a skin rainmeter but I do not know how to make this.
I would like a list of links.
  Websites, Movies, Pictures, Games, Softwares and Comics (and maybe more)
It would have only three visible at a time and when I use the mouse wheel down,
the first disappears, the second takes the first place,
the third takes the second place and another takes the third place .....
and in the other direction with the mouse wheel up.
And when I click on the links Movies or another,
it disappears and starts another list of links (perhaps another skin).

Thank you for your help. I myself know a little programming but not much.
I know myself not to change but to create.
Last edited by jade on September 19th, 2016, 10:46 am, edited 4 times in total.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Help for create skin

Post by balala »

It's true that the following skin is not exactly like what you've described, but it's somehow similar: https://forum.rainmeter.net/viewtopic.php?p=121037#p121037
If you want to take a look, download it and try to load the Slidingdock\Slidingdock\Slidingdock.ini skin (or better, first the Slidingdock\Slidingdock\Settings.ini, to can set up properly your skin).
This skin can be converted (I hope easily) to what you've described.
So, first please let me know what you think about the Slidingdock.
jade

Post by jade »

Thank you, this is absolutely it.
BUT (there's always a "but" ^^)
It's too difficult for me. Use of sin and cos. I was not very good in math.
I wonder where change to have it as in the image below. (Ok in x and y but that should change?).
And this will work if I change it to a METER = string?

Thank.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Ok jade, let's see what I can do. Will come back later with something (I hope).
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

And finally here is a small code, to achieve what you asked for:

Code: Select all

[Rainmeter]
Update=1000
SkinWidth=183
SkinHeight=(7*#H#)

[Variables]
H=24
Offset=25
Num=0
Pos=0
U=[!UpdateMeasure "MeasureSlide"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasurePos"][!UpdateMeterGroup "Elements"][!Redraw]

[StringStyle]
W=150
H=#H#
Padding=10,0,0,0
FontColor=220,220,220
FontEffectColor=0,0,0
StringEffect=Shadow
FontSize=8
FontFace=Segoe UI
StringStyle=BOLD
StringAlign=LEFTCENTER
AntiAlias=1
DynamicVariables=1
Group=Elements

[MeasureSlide]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=ActionTimer
Group=Sliders
ActionList1=Repeat Up,25,10
Up=[!SetVariable Pos "(Clamp(#Pos#+0.2,0,1))"]#U#
ActionList2=Repeat Down,25,10
Down=[!SetVariable Pos "(Clamp(#Pos#-0.2,-1,0))"]#U#
DynamicVariables=1

[MeasurePos]
Measure=Calc
Formula=#Pos#
IfCondition=(MeasurePos>=1)
IfTrueAction=[!CommandMeasure MeasureSlide "Stop 1"][!CommandMeasure MeasureSlide "Stop 2"][!SetVariable Num "(#Num#+1)"][!SetVariable Pos "0"]#U#
IfCondition2=(MeasurePos<=-1)
IfTrueAction2=[!CommandMeasure MeasureSlid "Stop 1"][!CommandMeasure MeasureSlide "Stop 2"][!SetVariable Num "(#Num#-1)"][!SetVariable Pos "0"]#U#
DynamicVariables=1

[MeterBackground]
Meter=Image
SolidColor=80,80,80,160
X=0
Y=0
W=#CURRENTCONFIGWIDTH#
H=#CURRENTCONFIGHEIGHT#
MouseScrollDownAction=[!CommandMeasure MeasureSlide "Execute 2"][!CommandMeasure MeasureSlide "Stop 1"]#U#
MouseScrollUpAction=[!CommandMeasure MeasureSlide "Stop 2"][!CommandMeasure MeasureSlide "Execute 1"]#U#
DynamicVariables=1

[Meter1]
Meter=STRING
MeterStyle=StringStyle
X=(#Offset#*((1-Cos((2*((((#Num#+#Pos#)<0)?(7+#Num#+#Pos#):(#Num#+#Pos#))-3)*PI)/7))/2))
Y=((((#Num#+#Pos#)<0)?((7+((#Num#+#Pos#)%7))%7):((#Num#+#Pos#)%7))*#H#+#H#/2)
Text=WEBSITES

[Meter2]
Meter=STRING
MeterStyle=StringStyle
X=(#Offset#*((1-Cos((2*((((#Num#+#Pos#+1)<0)?(8+#Num#+#Pos#):(#Num#+#Pos#+1))-3)*PI)/7))/2))
Y=((((#Num#+#Pos#+1)<0)?((7+((#Num#+#Pos#+1)%7))%7):((#Num#+#Pos#+1)%7))*#H#+#H#/2)
Text=MOVIES

[Meter3]
Meter=STRING
MeterStyle=StringStyle
X=(#Offset#*((1-Cos((2*((((#Num#+#Pos#+2)<0)?(9+#Num#+#Pos#):(#Num#+#Pos#+2))-3)*PI)/7))/2))
Y=((((#Num#+#Pos#+2)<0)?((7+((#Num#+#Pos#+2)%7))%7):((#Num#+#Pos#+2)%7))*#H#+#H#/2)
Text=MUSICS

[Meter4]
Meter=STRING
MeterStyle=StringStyle
X=(#Offset#*((1-Cos((2*((((#Num#+#Pos#+3)<0)?(10+#Num#+#Pos#):(#Num#+#Pos#+3))-3)*PI)/7))/2))
Y=((((#Num#+#Pos#+3)<0)?((7+((#Num#+#Pos#+3)%7))%7):((#Num#+#Pos#+3)%7))*#H#+#H#/2)
Text=GAMES

[Meter5]
Meter=STRING
MeterStyle=StringStyle
X=(#Offset#*((1-Cos((2*((((#Num#+#Pos#+4)<0)?(11+#Num#+#Pos#):(#Num#+#Pos#+4))-3)*PI)/7))/2))
Y=((((#Num#+#Pos#+4)<0)?((7+((#Num#+#Pos#+4)%7))%7):((#Num#+#Pos#+4)%7))*#H#+#H#/2)
Text=SOFTWARES

[Meter6]
Meter=STRING
MeterStyle=StringStyle
X=(#Offset#*((1-Cos((2*((((#Num#+#Pos#+5)<0)?(12+#Num#+#Pos#):(#Num#+#Pos#+5))-3)*PI)/7))/2))
Y=((((#Num#+#Pos#+5)<0)?((7+((#Num#+#Pos#+5)%7))%7):((#Num#+#Pos#+5)%7))*#H#+#H#/2)
Text=COMICS

[Meter7]
Meter=STRING
MeterStyle=StringStyle
X=(#Offset#*((1-Cos((2*((((#Num#+#Pos#+6)<0)?(13+#Num#+#Pos#):(#Num#+#Pos#+6))-3)*PI)/7))/2))
Y=((((#Num#+#Pos#+6)<0)?((7+((#Num#+#Pos#+6)%7))%7):((#Num#+#Pos#+6)%7))*#H#+#H#/2)
Text=PHOTOS
The meaning of the variables:
  • Num and Pos are two variables needed to calculate the position of the meters. Their values are updated automatically by the [MeasureSlide] and [MeasurePos] measures. You don't have to care about them.
  • H is the height of the string meters. You'll have to increase this value if you want to spacing them.
  • Offset is the largest horizontal offset of the meters (of the first and last one).
Obviously you can and have to add the needed LeftMouseUpAction options to each of the [Meter1] - [Meter7] meters.
jade

Post by jade »

This is perfect, the sliding is good.

just two / three questions :

1. Can we have a focus on a meter when it's in the middle (when I'm focus on this, I change the wallpaper background.).
2. How using hidden for max 3 is visible (May be 1 only is easier.).
3. If I put stringalign=rightcenter or centercenter, i can't see all letters.

I attached a picture.

Your work is crazy, I could not have done this alone. Thank you
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

jade wrote:1. Can we have a focus on a meter when it's in the middle (when I'm focus on this, I change the wallpaper background.).
Add the following measure to your code:

[MeasureFocus]
Measure=Calc
Formula=(( #Num# + #Pos# ) % 7 )
IfCondition=((MeasureFocus<=-5.5)||((MeasureFocus>0.5)&&(MeasureFocus<=1.5)))
IfTrueAction=[!SetOption Meter1 StringStyle "NORMAL"][!SetOption Meter2 StringStyle "NORMAL"][!SetOption Meter3 StringStyle "BOLD"][!SetOption Meter4 StringStyle "NORMAL"][!SetOption Meter5 StringStyle "NORMAL"][!SetOption Meter6 StringStyle "NORMAL"][!SetOption Meter7 StringStyle "NORMAL"][!UpdateMeterGroup "Elements"][!SetWallpaper "#@#MUSICSWallpaper"][!Redraw]
IfCondition2=(((MeasureFocus>-5.5)&&(MeasureFocus<=-4.5))||((MeasureFocus>1.5)&&(MeasureFocus<=2.5)))
IfTrueAction2=[!SetOption Meter1 StringStyle "NORMAL"][!SetOption Meter2 StringStyle "BOLD"][!SetOption Meter3 StringStyle "NORMAL"][!SetOption Meter4 StringStyle "NORMAL"][!SetOption Meter5 StringStyle "NORMAL"][!SetOption Meter6 StringStyle "NORMAL"][!SetOption Meter7 StringStyle "NORMAL"][!UpdateMeterGroup "Elements"][!SetWallpaper "#@#MOVIESWallpaper"][!Redraw]
IfCondition3=(((MeasureFocus>-4.5)&&(MeasureFocus<=-3.5))||((MeasureFocus>2.5)&&(MeasureFocus<=3.5)))
IfTrueAction3=[!SetOption Meter1 StringStyle "BOLD"][!SetOption Meter2 StringStyle "NORMAL"][!SetOption Meter3 StringStyle "NORMAL"][!SetOption Meter4 StringStyle "NORMAL"][!SetOption Meter5 StringStyle "NORMAL"][!SetOption Meter6 StringStyle "NORMAL"][!SetOption Meter7 StringStyle "NORMAL"][!UpdateMeterGroup "Elements"][!SetWallpaper "#@#WEBSITESWallpaper"][!Redraw]
IfCondition4=(((MeasureFocus>-3.5)&&(MeasureFocus<=-2.5))||((MeasureFocus>3.5)&&(MeasureFocus<=4.5)))
IfTrueAction4=[!SetOption Meter1 StringStyle "NORMAL"][!SetOption Meter2 StringStyle "NORMAL"][!SetOption Meter3 StringStyle "NORMAL"][!SetOption Meter4 StringStyle "NORMAL"][!SetOption Meter5 StringStyle "NORMAL"][!SetOption Meter6 StringStyle "NORMAL"][!SetOption Meter7 StringStyle "BOLD"][!UpdateMeterGroup "Elements"][!SetWallpaper "#@#PHOTOSWallpaper"][!Redraw]
IfCondition5=(((MeasureFocus>-2.5)&&(MeasureFocus<=-1.5))||((MeasureFocus>4.5)&&(MeasureFocus<=5.5)))
IfTrueAction5=[!SetOption Meter1 StringStyle "NORMAL"][!SetOption Meter2 StringStyle "NORMAL"][!SetOption Meter3 StringStyle "NORMAL"][!SetOption Meter4 StringStyle "NORMAL"][!SetOption Meter5 StringStyle "NORMAL"][!SetOption Meter6 StringStyle "BOLD"][!SetOption Meter7 StringStyle "NORMAL"][!UpdateMeterGroup "Elements"][!SetWallpaper "#@#COMICSWallpaper"][!Redraw]
IfCondition6=(((MeasureFocus>-1.5)&&(MeasureFocus<=-0.5))||((MeasureFocus>5.5)&&(MeasureFocus<=6.5)))
IfTrueAction6=[!SetOption Meter1 StringStyle "NORMAL"][!SetOption Meter2 StringStyle "NORMAL"][!SetOption Meter3 StringStyle "NORMAL"][!SetOption Meter4 StringStyle "NORMAL"][!SetOption Meter5 StringStyle "BOLD"][!SetOption Meter6 StringStyle "NORMAL"][!SetOption Meter7 StringStyle "NORMAL"][!UpdateMeterGroup "Elements"][!SetWallpaper "#@#SOFTWARESWallpaper"][!Redraw]
IfCondition7=((MeasureFocus>-0.5)&&(MeasureFocus<=0.5))
IfTrueAction7=[!SetOption Meter1 StringStyle "NORMAL"][!SetOption Meter2 StringStyle "NORMAL"][!SetOption Meter3 StringStyle "NORMAL"][!SetOption Meter4 StringStyle "BOLD"][!SetOption Meter5 StringStyle "NORMAL"][!SetOption Meter6 StringStyle "NORMAL"][!SetOption Meter7 StringStyle "NORMAL"][!UpdateMeterGroup "Elements"][!SetWallpaper "#@#GAMESWallpaper"][!Redraw]
DynamicVariables=1
Obviously in this code you should replace the #@#MUSICSWallpaper - #@#GAMESWallpaper parameters, with the appropriate wallpapers, which you want to set when the skin is "focused" on any of those strings
Also add to the U variable (in the [Variables] section) the [!UpdateMeasure "MeasureFocus"] bang (near the existing ones).
jade wrote:2. How using hidden for max 3 is visible (May be 1 only is easier.).
What you mean by "using hidden"?
jade wrote:3. If I put stringalign=rightcenter or centercenter, i can't see all letters.
If you set StringAlign=RightCenter, the string will be aligned to left of the point set by the X options (to be right-aligned). Because this point is on the left side of the skin, the string will go outside of the skin, to left. You should increase the X values. The best would be to add a, let's name it RightAlignOffset, variable in the [Variables] section, then increase each X value of the [Meter1] - [Meter7] meters, with #RightAlignOffset#:

[Meter1]
X=(#RightAlignOffset#+#Offset#*((1-Cos((2*((((#Num#+#Pos#)<0)?(7+#Num#+#Pos#):(#Num#+#Pos#))-3)*PI)/7))/2))

[Meter2]
X=(#RightAlignOffset#+#Offset#*((1-Cos((2*((((#Num#+#Pos#+1)<0)?(8+#Num#+#Pos#):(#Num#+#Pos#+1))-3)*PI)/7))/2))

[Meter3]
X=(#RightAlignOffset#+#Offset#*((1-Cos((2*((((#Num#+#Pos#+2)<0)?(9+#Num#+#Pos#):(#Num#+#Pos#+2))-3)*PI)/7))/2))

[Meter4]
X=(#RightAlignOffset#+#Offset#*((1-Cos((2*((((#Num#+#Pos#+3)<0)?(10+#Num#+#Pos#):(#Num#+#Pos#+3))-3)*PI)/7))/2))

[Meter5]
X=(#RightAlignOffset#+#Offset#*((1-Cos((2*((((#Num#+#Pos#+4)<0)?(11+#Num#+#Pos#):(#Num#+#Pos#+4))-3)*PI)/7))/2))

[Meter6]
X=(#RightAlignOffset#+#Offset#*((1-Cos((2*((((#Num#+#Pos#+5)<0)?(12+#Num#+#Pos#):(#Num#+#Pos#+5))-3)*PI)/7))/2))

[Meter7]
X=(#RightAlignOffset#+#Offset#*((1-Cos((2*((((#Num#+#Pos#+6)<0)?(13+#Num#+#Pos#):(#Num#+#Pos#+6))-3)*PI)/7))/2)) 
jade

Post by jade »

Wow, it's much clearer and I understand better now, using stringalign.
For hidden, I was talking about !ShowMeter, !HideMeter, !ToggleMeter.

Sorry for my broken English, I'm French and I use googletrad.
Thank you very much.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

jade wrote:For hidden, I was talking about !ShowMeter, !HideMeter, !ToggleMeter.
If you mean that you'd like to show only the middle three strings, you have to add some !HideMeter / !ShowMeter bangs to the IfTrueAction options of the [MeasureFocus] measure:

[MeasureFocus]
Measure=Calc
IfTrueAction=[!SetOption Meter1 StringStyle "NORMAL"][!SetOption Meter2 StringStyle "NORMAL"][!SetOption Meter3 StringStyle "BOLD"][!SetOption Meter4 StringStyle "NORMAL"][!SetOption Meter5 StringStyle "NORMAL"][!SetOption Meter6 StringStyle "NORMAL"][!SetOption Meter7 StringStyle "NORMAL"][!UpdateMeterGroup "Elements"][!SetWallpaper "#@#MUSICSWallpaper"][!HideMeter "Meter1"][!ShowMeter "Meter2"][!ShowMeter "Meter3"][!ShowMeter "Meter4"][!HideMeter "Meter5"][!HideMeter "Meter6"][!HideMeter "Meter7"][!Redraw]
IfCondition2=(((MeasureFocus>-5.5)&&(MeasureFocus<=-4.5))||((MeasureFocus>1.5)&&(MeasureFocus<=2.5)))
IfTrueAction2=[!SetOption Meter1 StringStyle "NORMAL"][!SetOption Meter2 StringStyle "BOLD"][!SetOption Meter3 StringStyle "NORMAL"][!SetOption Meter4 StringStyle "NORMAL"][!SetOption Meter5 StringStyle "NORMAL"][!SetOption Meter6 StringStyle "NORMAL"][!SetOption Meter7 StringStyle "NORMAL"][!UpdateMeterGroup "Elements"][!SetWallpaper "#@#MOVIESWallpaper"][!ShowMeter "Meter1"][!ShowMeter "Meter2"][!ShowMeter "Meter3"][!HideMeter "Meter4"][!HideMeter "Meter5"][!HideMeter "Meter6"][!HideMeter "Meter7"][!Redraw]
IfCondition3=(((MeasureFocus>-4.5)&&(MeasureFocus<=-3.5))||((MeasureFocus>2.5)&&(MeasureFocus<=3.5)))
IfTrueAction3=[!SetOption Meter1 StringStyle "BOLD"][!SetOption Meter2 StringStyle "NORMAL"][!SetOption Meter3 StringStyle "NORMAL"][!SetOption Meter4 StringStyle "NORMAL"][!SetOption Meter5 StringStyle "NORMAL"][!SetOption Meter6 StringStyle "NORMAL"][!SetOption Meter7 StringStyle "NORMAL"][!UpdateMeterGroup "Elements"][!SetWallpaper "#@#WEBSITESWallpaper"][!ShowMeter "Meter1"][!ShowMeter "Meter2"][!HideMeter "Meter3"][!HideMeter "Meter4"][!HideMeter "Meter5"][!HideMeter "Meter6"][!ShowMeter "Meter7"][!Redraw]
IfCondition4=(((MeasureFocus>-3.5)&&(MeasureFocus<=-2.5))||((MeasureFocus>3.5)&&(MeasureFocus<=4.5)))
IfTrueAction4=[!SetOption Meter1 StringStyle "NORMAL"][!SetOption Meter2 StringStyle "NORMAL"][!SetOption Meter3 StringStyle "NORMAL"][!SetOption Meter4 StringStyle "NORMAL"][!SetOption Meter5 StringStyle "NORMAL"][!SetOption Meter6 StringStyle "NORMAL"][!SetOption Meter7 StringStyle "BOLD"][!UpdateMeterGroup "Elements"][!SetWallpaper "#@#PHOTOSWallpaper"][!ShowMeter "Meter1"][!HideMeter "Meter2"][!HideMeter "Meter3"][!HideMeter "Meter4"][!HideMeter "Meter5"][!ShowMeter "Meter6"][!ShowMeter "Meter7"][!Redraw]
IfCondition5=(((MeasureFocus>-2.5)&&(MeasureFocus<=-1.5))||((MeasureFocus>4.5)&&(MeasureFocus<=5.5)))
IfTrueAction5=[!SetOption Meter1 StringStyle "NORMAL"][!SetOption Meter2 StringStyle "NORMAL"][!SetOption Meter3 StringStyle "NORMAL"][!SetOption Meter4 StringStyle "NORMAL"][!SetOption Meter5 StringStyle "NORMAL"][!SetOption Meter6 StringStyle "BOLD"][!SetOption Meter7 StringStyle "NORMAL"][!UpdateMeterGroup "Elements"][!SetWallpaper "#@#COMICSWallpaper"][!HideMeter "Meter1"][!HideMeter "Meter2"][!HideMeter "Meter3"][!HideMeter "Meter4"][!ShowMeter "Meter5"][!ShowMeter "Meter6"][!ShowMeter "Meter7"][!Redraw]
IfCondition6=(((MeasureFocus>-1.5)&&(MeasureFocus<=-0.5))||((MeasureFocus>5.5)&&(MeasureFocus<=6.5)))
IfTrueAction6=[!SetOption Meter1 StringStyle "NORMAL"][!SetOption Meter2 StringStyle "NORMAL"][!SetOption Meter3 StringStyle "NORMAL"][!SetOption Meter4 StringStyle "NORMAL"][!SetOption Meter5 StringStyle "BOLD"][!SetOption Meter6 StringStyle "NORMAL"][!SetOption Meter7 StringStyle "NORMAL"][!UpdateMeterGroup "Elements"][!SetWallpaper "#@#SOFTWARESWallpaper"][!HideMeter "Meter1"][!HideMeter "Meter2"][!HideMeter "Meter3"][!ShowMeter "Meter4"][!ShowMeter "Meter5"][!ShowMeter "Meter6"][!HideMeter "Meter7"][!Redraw]
IfTrueAction7=[!SetOption Meter1 StringStyle "NORMAL"][!SetOption Meter2 StringStyle "NORMAL"][!SetOption Meter3 StringStyle "NORMAL"][!SetOption Meter4 StringStyle "BOLD"][!SetOption Meter5 StringStyle "NORMAL"][!SetOption Meter6 StringStyle "NORMAL"][!SetOption Meter7 StringStyle "NORMAL"][!UpdateMeterGroup "Elements"][!SetWallpaper "#@#GAMESWallpaper"][!HideMeter "Meter1"][!HideMeter "Meter2"][!ShowMeter "Meter3"][!ShowMeter "Meter4"][!ShowMeter "Meter5"][!HideMeter "Meter6"][!HideMeter "Meter7"][!Redraw]
DynamicVariables=1
jade wrote:Sorry for my broken English, I'm French and I use googletrad.
Don't worry, neither me I'm not English (I said it well?). Sometimes it's the same hard to express myself.
jade

Post by jade »

It's this, yes!

I modify for my second skins,

[Rainmeter]
Update=1000
SkinWidth=560
SkinHeight=800

[Variables]
H=100
Offset=120
Num=0
Pos=0
RightAlignOffset=300
U=[!UpdateMeasure "MeasureSlide"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasurePos"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureFocus"][!UpdateMeterGroup "Elements"][!Redraw]

[StringStyle]
W=150
H=#H#
FontColor=249,155,30,255
FontEffectColor=0,0,0
StringEffect=Shadow
FontSize=30
FontFace=Gibson
StringStyle=BOLD
StringAlign=RIGHTCENTER
AntiAlias=1
DynamicVariables=1
Group=Elements

[MeasureSlide]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=ActionTimer
Group=Sliders
ActionList1=Repeat Up,25,10
Up=[!SetVariable Pos "(Clamp(#Pos#+0.2,0,1))"]#U#
ActionList2=Repeat Down,25,10
Down=[!SetVariable Pos "(Clamp(#Pos#-0.2,-1,0))"]#U#
DynamicVariables=1

[MeasurePos]
Measure=Calc
Formula=#Pos#
IfCondition=(MeasurePos>=1)
IfTrueAction=[!CommandMeasure MeasureSlide "Stop 1"][!CommandMeasure MeasureSlide "Stop 2"][!SetVariable Num "(#Num#+1)"][!SetVariable Pos "0"]#U#
IfCondition2=(MeasurePos<=-1)
IfTrueAction2=[!CommandMeasure MeasureSlid "Stop 1"][!CommandMeasure MeasureSlide "Stop 2"][!SetVariable Num "(#Num#-1)"][!SetVariable Pos "0"]#U#
DynamicVariables=1

[MeasureFocus]
Measure=Calc
IfTrueAction=[!UpdateMeterGroup "Elements"][!SetWallpaper "#@#\images\docs.jpg"][!HideMeter "Meter1"][!HideMeter "Meter2"][!ShowMeter "Meter3"][!HideMeter "Meter4"][!HideMeter "Meter5"][!HideMeter "Meter6"][!HideMeter "Meter7"][!Redraw]
IfTrueAction2=[!UpdateMeterGroup "Elements"][!SetWallpaper "#@#\images\clips.jpg"][!HideMeter "Meter1"][!ShowMeter "Meter2"][!HideMeter "Meter3"][!HideMeter "Meter4"][!HideMeter "Meter5"][!HideMeter "Meter6"][!HideMeter "Meter7"][!Redraw]
IfTrueAction3=[!UpdateMeterGroup "Elements"][!SetWallpaper "#@#\images\spectacles.jpg"][!ShowMeter "Meter1"][!HideMeter "Meter2"][!HideMeter "Meter3"][!HideMeter "Meter4"][!HideMeter "Meter5"][!HideMeter "Meter6"][!HideMeter "Meter7"][!Redraw]
IfTrueAction4=[!UpdateMeterGroup "Elements"][!SetWallpaper "#@#\images\concerts.jpg"][!HideMeter "Meter1"][!HideMeter "Meter2"][!HideMeter "Meter3"][!HideMeter "Meter4"][!HideMeter "Meter5"][!HideMeter "Meter6"][!ShowMeter "Meter7"][!Redraw]
IfTrueAction5=[!UpdateMeterGroup "Elements"][!SetWallpaper "#@#\images\dessinsanimes.jpg"][!HideMeter "Meter1"][!HideMeter "Meter2"][!HideMeter "Meter3"][!HideMeter "Meter4"][!HideMeter "Meter5"][!ShowMeter "Meter6"][!HideMeter "Meter7"][!Redraw]
IfTrueAction6=[!UpdateMeterGroup "Elements"][!SetWallpaper "#@#\images\series.jpg"][!HideMeter "Meter1"][!HideMeter "Meter2"][!HideMeter "Meter3"][!HideMeter "Meter4"][!ShowMeter "Meter5"][!HideMeter "Meter6"][!HideMeter "Meter7"][!Redraw]
IfTrueAction7=[!UpdateMeterGroup "Elements"][!SetWallpaper "#@#\images\films.jpg"][!HideMeter "Meter1"][!HideMeter "Meter2"][!HideMeter "Meter3"][!ShowMeter "Meter4"][!HideMeter "Meter5"][!HideMeter "Meter6"][!HideMeter "Meter7"][!Redraw]
DynamicVariables=1

[MeterBackground]
Meter=Image
SolidColor=80,80,80,1
X=0
Y=0
W=#CURRENTCONFIGWIDTH#
H=#CURRENTCONFIGHEIGHT#
MouseScrollDownAction=[!CommandMeasure MeasureSlide "Execute 2"][!CommandMeasure MeasureSlide "Stop 1"]#U#
MouseScrollUpAction=[!CommandMeasure MeasureSlide "Stop 2"][!CommandMeasure MeasureSlide "Execute 1"]#U#
DynamicVariables=1

[Meter1]
Meter=Image
SolidColor=80,80,80,1
X=0
Y=0
W=#CURRENTCONFIGWIDTH#
H=#CURRENTCONFIGHEIGHT#
LeftMouseUpAction=[!ActivateConfig "Spectacles Menu\Spectacles" "Spectacles.ini"][!DeactivateConfig "Cinema Menu\Cinema"]
RightMouseDownAction=[!ActivateConfig "Raziel Menu\Menu" "menu.ini"][!DeactivateConfig "Cinema Menu\Cinema"]

[Meter2]
Meter=Image
SolidColor=80,80,80,1
X=0
Y=0
W=#CURRENTCONFIGWIDTH#
H=#CURRENTCONFIGHEIGHT#
LeftMouseUpAction=[!ActivateConfig "Clips Menu\Clips" "Clips.ini"][!DeactivateConfig "Cinema Menu\Cinema"]
RightMouseDownAction=[!ActivateConfig "Raziel Menu\Menu" "menu.ini"][!DeactivateConfig "Cinema Menu\Cinema"]

[Meter3]
Meter=Image
SolidColor=80,80,80,1
X=0
Y=0
W=#CURRENTCONFIGWIDTH#
H=#CURRENTCONFIGHEIGHT#
LeftMouseUpAction=[!ActivateConfig "Doc Menu\Doc" "Doc.ini"][!DeactivateConfig "Cinema Menu\Cinema"]

[Meter4]
Meter=Image
SolidColor=80,80,80,1
X=0
Y=0
W=#CURRENTCONFIGWIDTH#
H=#CURRENTCONFIGHEIGHT#
LeftMouseUpAction=[!ActivateConfig "Films Menu\Films" "Films.ini"][!DeactivateConfig "Cinema Menu\Cinema"]

[Meter5]
Meter=Image
SolidColor=80,80,80,1
X=0
Y=0
W=#CURRENTCONFIGWIDTH#
H=#CURRENTCONFIGHEIGHT#
LeftMouseUpAction=[!ActivateConfig "Series Menu\Series" "Series.ini"][!DeactivateConfig "Cinema Menu\Cinema"]

[Meter6]
Meter=Image
SolidColor=80,80,80,1
X=0
Y=0
W=#CURRENTCONFIGWIDTH#
H=#CURRENTCONFIGHEIGHT#
LeftMouseUpAction=[!ActivateConfig "Cartoons Menu\Cartoons" "Cartoons.ini"][!DeactivateConfig "Cinema Menu\Cinema"]

[Meter7]
Meter=Image
SolidColor=80,80,80,1
X=0
Y=0
W=#CURRENTCONFIGWIDTH#
H=#CURRENTCONFIGHEIGHT#
LeftMouseUpAction=[!ActivateConfig "Concerts Menu\Concerts" "Concerts.ini"][!DeactivateConfig "Cinema Menu\Cinema"]
I wanted to know if we can scan a file directory and retrieve the path to each file. I would like to test myself but I can not find anything on the docs.

Example:

-Directory structure:

Films
---Alien
-------Alien.avi
-------background.jpg
-------background.jpg

When I click on films, I have a list of all my films that are put in separate meter (movies1 in meter1, movies2 in meter2, ....)
So I need to create a lot of meter.
Is it possible to create a single meter that will take the next film image (background.jpg in the file directory) each use of the mousescrollupaction?
and a mouseclick to start the movie (films.avi in the file directory).

Thank