It is currently April 19th, 2024, 11:16 am

How to switch back to normal Windows 10 look from Yosemite Mac OS X skin pack?

General topics related to Rainmeter.
TBKR

How to switch back to normal Windows 10 look from Yosemite Mac OS X skin pack?

Post by TBKR »

Hi, before downloading the Yosemite Mac OS X skin pack, i would like to ask a question on switching back to the normal windows look. Say I want to get back to my previous Windows look, what should I do with the skin pack?

And to switch back,
how can I do it?
Tejas

Re: How to switch back to normal Windows 10 look from Yosemite Mac OS X skin pack?

Post by Tejas »

Hi TBKR, to switch back to normal Windows 10 look you just have to unload all the skins of Yosemite OS X Skin Pack. To do this :
Click Rainmeter icon in Notifications Area in the taskbar >> In the manage dialog box double click the folder Yosemite OS X >> double click the folder of the skin you want to unload >> Click the skin you want to unload >> Click on Unload at the top right corner.
Similarly unload all the other skins.

An alternative way is to right-click the skin on the desktop and click on Unload Skin.

Hope this helps you. :D
Tejas

Re: How to switch back to normal Windows 10 look from Yosemite Mac OS X skin pack?

Post by Tejas »

And to get back the skins just follow the same steps above and instead of Unload, click Load.
TBKR

Post by TBKR »

Yes, it helped. Thank you!