It is currently March 28th, 2024, 4:10 pm

Calendar on desktop

General topics related to Rainmeter.
yard

Calendar on desktop

Post by yard »

Hi pls suggest me best light transparent calendar on desktop solution? Possible Google clandar projection? ;-)
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Calendar on desktop

Post by Yincognito »

yard wrote: October 26th, 2020, 1:40 pm Hi pls suggest me best light transparent calendar on desktop solution? Possible Google clandar projection? ;-)
Best is a biased term in general as it depends on context or the person using it more than on a clear comparisons based on facts, but I suppose Google Calendar by eclectic-tech is a successful attempt at that...

Or, you can suggest Google itself to suggest the best solution for you, once you proper build up your search string and consider an image search for improved visual awareness. :confused:
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Calendar on desktop

Post by balala »

yard wrote: October 26th, 2020, 1:40 pm Hi pls suggest me best light transparent calendar on desktop solution? Possible Google clandar projection? ;-)
I'm gonna promote once again one of my works: the Calendar skin of my (from now a little bit outdated) Mirage suite. This Calendar is not a Google calendar, but you can add so-called events and holidays for each day of the year. You can set them to be shown only once, on the appropriate day, or to repeat them each year on the appropriate date. These events can be added by a left click onto a day. Or with a right click you can add a holiday.
About the Mirage skin as said, it is a little bit outdated, for instance the Weather skin doesn't work any more. I rewrote a lot of skins into this package, but unfortunately have no enough time to test everything as I want (very busy period for me). When it'll be ready, I'm gonna post the package. Until then the package can be downloaded from the above link, if you are interested.