About a few weeks ago my visualizers have been making weird lines after the bar rises, it leaves small squares and such. Here's an example.
This happens to every visualizer I use. Can someone help??
It is currently December 3rd, 2020, 10:13 am
General topics related to Rainmeter.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 2934
- Joined: February 27th, 2015, 2:38 pm
- Location: Terra Yincognita
- failing video card (somehow doubt it, since the wallpaper and the general screen image should be affected, and it appears not to)
- very high CPU usage somewhere
- Hardware Acceleration enabled/disabled in the Rainmeter settings (the tricky variant depends on your particular hardware)
- some other skin or application that "overlaps" the visualizer
- virus (doubtful, but just to cover all I can think of)
- Rainmeter Sage
- Posts: 11857
- Joined: October 11th, 2010, 6:27 pm
- Location: Gheorgheni, Romania
I'd say most probably Hardware Acceleration is culprit. Try disabling it (because I think it is enabled).