It is currently September 21st, 2020, 12:16 pm
General topics related to Rainmeter.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1
- Joined: August 4th, 2020, 6:29 pm
Does rainmeter work on Chrome OS or Cloudready or is there any way to make it work?
- Posts: 21374
- Joined: April 19th, 2009, 11:02 pm
- Location: Fort Hunt, Virginia, USA
- Posts: 38
- Joined: July 12th, 2020, 7:47 am
Natively no, it's a windows's application. You may try WINE on chrome os for this, but most likety it won't work. There is analog of Rainmeter for linux - "Conky". It is not Rainmeter, but it's do the "same thing". Less awesome skins and possibles, but looks good in my opinion.
- Posts: 969
- Joined: February 7th, 2016, 6:08 am
you could run on rpi4 windows...