It is currently April 20th, 2024, 2:15 pm

Create a New Skin

General topics related to Rainmeter.
krill

Create a New Skin

Post by krill »

Hello! I did not find a single skin that I need.
Namely!
1) Skin showing the temperature of the processor, graphics card, motherboard, for example, as Speccy. Not the load, but the temperature in numbers!
2) The skin of the Internet traffic, showing incoming and outgoing Internet traffic!
3) IP address skin.
4) A skin showing Internet traffic inbound and outbound, as well as IP address. All in one skin.

Found an option as a model for skin 4 ( https://www.deviantart.com/logisticalux/art/IP-adress-and-traffic-for-xWidgets-New-Version-270815238 )

If you have similar skins, you can share the link!
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Create a New Skin

Post by Yincognito »

krill wrote: March 29th, 2020, 2:22 pm Hello! I did not find a single skin that I need.
Namely!
1) Skin showing the temperature of the processor, graphics card, motherboard, for example, as Speccy. Not the load, but the temperature in numbers!
2) The skin of the Internet traffic, showing incoming and outgoing Internet traffic!
3) IP address skin.
4) A skin showing Internet traffic inbound and outbound, as well as IP address. All in one skin.

Found an option as a model for skin 4 ( https://www.deviantart.com/logisticalux/art/IP-adress-and-traffic-for-xWidgets-New-Version-270815238 )

If you have similar skins, you can share the link!
Only saw this now, but my MYiniMeter skin suite does all that, bar the motherboard temperature (MSI Afterburner needs to be installed and running for that). I don't know if you'll like it, as it's the minimalistic style, but functionally it's quite packed with "features" - and after all, you can configure the skins to be bigger, by simply changing the font size, anyway.

You can check it out at DeviantArt or here in the Rainmeter forum.
That being said, if you like it, I suggest to wait for an incoming update, which will add even more features and fix the weather skin not showing data due to the wxdata sevice being terminated earlier this year.

That being said, there are plenty of skins showing what you want (and more), like, to give just one example, Gadgets by SilverAzide - if you are more of a nice design kind of guy (needs HWiNFO and/or other tools to be installed and running).

This, of course, if you still didn't found what you wanted by now - which I doubt, as there are literally A TON of skins or skin suites out there, for every taste possible.
Profiles: Rainmeter ProfileDeviantArt ProfileSuites: MYiniMeterSkins: Earth