It is currently March 28th, 2024, 8:57 am

Help with Mouse Right click on non-rainmeter area

General topics related to Rainmeter.
Quoc

Help with Mouse Right click on non-rainmeter area

Post by Quoc »

I am new to Rainmeter but find it very awesome and want to stick with it more, But a problem bothered me (espescially playing game because i right click all the time) that when I right click on non-rainmeter area, a menu popup show the window's name, some transparent options from 10% to 100% transparent, and No glass-effect option, On Top, Save option. How can i get rid of it? And uhm , im using soonex clock and ultralight skin, if this information could help. Thank you!
CyberTheWorm

Re: Help with Mouse Right click on non-rainmeter area

Post by CyberTheWorm »

Unload rainmeter while playing the game, it sounds like you screen resolution is changing when you play the game.
Quoc

Post by Quoc »

CyberTheWorm wrote:Unload rainmeter while playing the game, it sounds like you screen resolution is changing when you play the game.
Uhm, it occur not only when i play game, i meant it happened whenever i right click on wherever on my screen, except on the rainmeter area.
Quoc

Post by Quoc »

jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

Not sure what you are getting. Neither of the skins / suites you mentioned are "full screen", and as far as I can tell are not set to "stay on top" of other applications. Sure there isn't another skin you are running that might be intercepting the mouse clicks?
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

That pop-up is NOT from Rainmeter. Some other utility you have running is doing that.
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

Some addon in Google Chrome I suspect...
Quoc

Post by Quoc »

I dont think anything else can change the transparency on windows expect rainmeter, and it occured right after i install RM and skins and not only when full screen or in chrome. I mentioned that it occured everytime i right click on wherever on my screen. Yep i thought that was some features, or bugs... i dont know
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Post by eclectic-tech »

Quoc wrote:I dont think anything else can change the transparency on windows expect rainmeter, and it occured right after i install RM and skins and not only when full screen or in chrome. I mentioned that it occured everytime i right click on wherever on my screen. Yep i thought that was some features, or bugs... i dont know
This is NOT Rainmeter...
It IS this VB program: http://chime.tv/products/glass2k.shtml